Don't know what companies there are to buy, desu

>want to grow weed
>learn about weed mites

like what? what stocks should I buy and how do i even uby stocks

Which ones and can I use robin hood. Prob not right

bump give us the info leaf

Got a feel OP is a giant faggot for he is a leaf

prove us wrong, OP

Legalization is definitely becoming more popular in the states. Not a bad idea but exactly companies have stocks to buy?

>recreational weed becoming legal in California in 4 days
>first thing I do after walking my dog New Year's Day will be to go buy some
can't wait

Los Zetas IPO?

if that's actually a thing now you should definitely buy in
states with legal pot are making a killing and it's just another newly marketable industry

not sure it's a thing though

are there any weed mutual funds?

>he doesn't already have seeds ready to go for his own grow setup

tottaly this

TRTC niggers, I have been dumping small portions of my 100k share count. Been trading it since 2013, pays my mortgage 2-3 times a year. Selling another 10k @ .378 even though I am sure it will hit a $1 in the next months (the goyim know so I lock in gains)

>weed mites
You mite be too much of a pussy
You mite be too fucking broke
You mite be to fucking lazy
You mite be better off just getting high and telling people how you have read up on it and seriously are considering doing it someday just when you get a few things worked out, really at anytime you have people who are ready to invest its just the stupid regulations fucking everything up and you would need to buy a car which fucking is a pain in the ass so much paper work and people riding your ass for this and that but it really is something you plan to do man and its like totally living the dream, except weed mites

Ignore non-political threads.
Sage non-political threads.
Report non-political posters.

I might do that eventually, but it seems sensible to wait for the seed market to blossom.

Are you fucking retarded? It's been legal to buy seeds forever.

big banker employee told me APHQF, TGIFF, NXTTF