This Personality

Okay, I've been trying to find an example of a certain personality. Basically a person who is has zero self awareness and yet still has a sense of superiority. But I've had an impossible time trying to find out this type of person.

Why? Because this personality is incredibly common at tables and it drives me crazy. Am I a fucker for thinking this guy is poison?

(the You that Tubes)/watch?v=GeuNsKYw2dE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeuNsKYw2dE
youtube.com/watch?v=4txVqr1eNwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can link a youtube video you stupid fucking faggot

Exhibit A

Mirrors, how do they work?

What's the problem with ProJared. His reviews are pretty good

Nigger link that shit properly

OP is a fucking faggot.

Here's a proper link: youtube.com/watch?v=GeuNsKYw2dE

Is it a little weird that Jared plays the same character every time to anyone else

Not OP, but the video seems to be him talking ABOUT a shitty player.

I dunno, he seems like a pretty cool guy in his other videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=4txVqr1eNwc

Right. I think that's the OP's point. Despite talking about a shitty player, he comes across as a faggot himself.

It's possible to not be super-charismatic (and ProJared isn't, judging by this video) without seeming like an ass. This seems like just kind of a story that isn't told super-well.

I didn't have much of an opinion of him one way or the other before, and I don't have much of one now, honestly.

His entire room screams "boy".

He should really have a copy of Essentials there with his DnD timeline. It was effectively 4.5 edition, and really fixed the only significant mechanical issue that 4e had.

"Boy" as in "male"? Or "boy" as in "kid"?

>crying about not having enough money for housing with 1million subs

Seems like a retard who doesn't know how to harnes the power of his audience.

It's a gameroom. I dunno what you really want.

"welcome to my gameroom baby hahaaaa...no these aren't kids toys, its just a game room....hey wait, where you going? come back!!!"

At least his wife if pretty good looking!

Projection is the act where people attribute negative characteristics that they have themselves onto another person that they engage in. Whether those attributes describe the target accurately or not does not matter.

Isn't she married to that one guy in Game Grumps?

You're right, I posted the wrong image. Still not bad looking!

Sure, with that make up caked on and all that lighting.

Eh a little bit. Self inserts aren't all that uncommon though.

Hey, don't slam Projared like that, he's trying.

>books and video games in a well organized shelf
>implying it looks childish
>implying women are scared of or somehow detest game rooms

Look man, you're on Veeky Forums. You're on Veeky Forums. You're on the internet as well. Just give up the 1980s stereotypes of social values already. It didn't make sense back then. And it never will.

Does he do no homework while thinking himself better than actual experts?

what was the point of this thread?

He mad that he got called out.

Jared seems like a pretty nice, pretty normal guy with an okay sensr of humor and decent rolepleying chops. I've watched a bunch of his reviews and some of the dnd stream he does with Chris Perkins, amd nothing about him made me think he was arrogant or obnoxious. He's not any great shakes as am entertainer, but most youtubers aren't.

I do find that weird. A lot of people do it, though. I see it sort of like guys playing girls in games. I do not understand why they would want to, but there are worse things they could be doing.

>boardnaming