Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1783: Diabittis Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXQ1DD_-3bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does the Blasphemous Birth + Absolution of Sin bonus interact with the scenario that gives you even more control of crows? Does it just give you Skitter level control of crows?

>Least Aqua is into false advertising with her goods.
Fair point, but Eris is still better goddess than Aqua despite that
And Chris remains Best Girl.

Convince me not to harem.

So she's pure M? No S at all? How M are we talking. This is potentially useful information that may positively effect my mood.

You won't be missing out on much.

but why?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXQ1DD_-3bk

She actively throws herself at enemy attacks because she wants to get hit. Lalatina is pretty M

Are there any good places in the chain where I can pick up a supply of cookies?

Don't need to spend 800cp on companions nor you have to take those pesky harem perks to keep everything from falling apart. Besides true love is with only one person unless you do some jumper shenanigans

Remember to tease Lalalatina, Jumper.

IT'S CANON.

Force of Will jump when

Okay. Every character introduced to a story takes up screen time. And there's a finite amount of attention available that has to be doled out to the entire cast. You're here in the real world, where Jumpchain is just a story game. So even if your jumper has magic multitasking abilities or colocation or clones or whatever that let him pay an equal amount of time to everyone he knows, your experience here can't do that. For every love interest you add, that takes away focus from other party members or interactions with interesting people in-jump. So at some point you have to ask who you're going to not pay attention to in your little fantasy. Who's going to turn out to be a redundant character that you never really think about? Your waifus or your other friends? Only having one waifu simplifies this immensely. Even if you've got an incredibly powerful and detailed imagination that can easily keep track of dozens of characters, it's still easier if only one of those characters is a love interest and taking up lots of the protagonist's attention.

Her ideal man is someone who will neglect/abuse her to the point of whoring her out. She also sometimes implies she likes men who are just losers, but that might be the requisite self insert bait that all LNs need to include.

Not worth it. I'd rather spend time with Best Girl Chris.

No one else likes losers, it's just Lalatina being Lalatina. She wants the absolute worst, most disgusting and repulsive kind of man possible.

The Card Game?
I guess you could do a mix of both Grimm and Alice Clusters.

Maybe?

>Perk from new Metal Slug jump that lets you mess with your metabolism to slim down or plump up as needed
>Perk from K-On that lets you control where fat goes
Dear lord...

OH. Yeah, sure. I'll throw in a Personal Items kit. Actually might make that a freebie.

See, I thought of that initially. But as I kept writing out the perks, I realized a lot of them were WAY stronger than what most Chaos Cultists would get. Easily on par with some of the Champions. That along with everyone at the time going on about how the Chaos Gods better bring their A-Game ended up having me change the idea around that such a thing was the trade off; the Gods WERE giving their all, but they hate the idea of sharing.

As for Undivided, as a result they could have access to a bunch of the lower perks of the Gods' if they gave up their own freebies for a trade. But they would primarily be focused on Word Bearer/Loyalty/Uriah from TtS kind of stuff. The kind of crazy-awesome clergy/logistics/generals that it would take to organize that clusterfuck.

Also, there will be a Malice perk that lets you dip a bit into other perk pools.

?

Jump # 224 Titanfall
Background: Engineer
Faction: Independent
Perks:
*Oi! (0)
*Apex Beauty (50)
*Scarves and suits (100)
*Titan Engineer (0)
*Ice Pick (0)
*Cheaper by the Dozen (300 discount)
*AI empathy (300, Discount)
*Lead from the front (100)
*Jumpkit training (100)
*Titan Piloting (100)
*Aircraft Piloting (0)
Companions
*Import X 9 (50)
Drawbacks
*Wait hold the drop ship (+ 100)

(I know nothing here so this should be interesting)

So I started this jump working for a mercenary group in the frontier. As a merc; though I wasn’t often on the front lines, I got to hear of the dirty laundry of both sides. The Militia were a bunch of criminals and IMC was just greedy and out to take everything of value from the frontier.

I severed ties with the Merc band I was with because I really didn’t want to help either side no matter how much they paid.

I instead started to organize a resistance to both groups, arming them with advanced technology and training them in secret.

It wasn’t hard to blind side them both in one battle. With our new advanced Titans we came out of nowhere and wrecked them.

We were a small group so we mainly had to stick to defensice tactics and hit and run manuvers dispite our superior tech.

Still soon people rallied to our cause as they didn’t like either side. Even members of the Militia were joining us because we were closer to what the Militia said that they were.

We eventually managed to drive off IMC and break the Militia. The Resistance became the standing army of the Frontier.

That's not fat though. That's muscle. Do you want a fatty penis? Because I guarantee you won't be happy with the results.

If I am a Loyalist would emps call me...son?

... you are aware Titanfall 2 is basically painting the IMC as the bad guys, and the Resistance as good, right?

Lack of black-and-white and all that?

why did I put "lack"

god damn it

Well done.

You only have a finite amount of love to give around. Even with love boosting perks. Why waste it by spreading it thin. Would you rather have 20 C rank relationships, or one SSS+EX relationship? That's my philosophy in chain, and the reason I married My arcanine, Lance

Alright, I give up. What is the secret?

It's neither, the penis is erectile vascular tissue.

That's why I wanted to hold off until I saw the whole picture before expressing anything beyond a concern. You assured us that you had something in mind for the Undivided-types, so I decided to wait.
All things considered, my own preferences will always lean towards the Gifts of the Changer of Ways.

No more Knot-Knot puns?

I'm pretty sure adding a bunch of fat to it wouldn't result in what people want, no matter what it's called.

Oh don't worry I did Knot give up on those.

I've decided on a hand sign I can use if, by some bleak miracle, I need to communicate your existence to someone without speaking. One hand makes an O-shape using the thumb and index finger. The other hand points into the center of the O-shape using the index and middle finger, with the rest of the hand in a ball. Then the pointing fingers slide in and out of the O-shape fingers three or four signs, before the balled up fingers suddenly slams through, tearing the O-shaped fingers apart.

I think it's really meant more for use by women.

Boobs, asses, hips. user will perk them up to be huge.

Does anyone have a good place to stream Kamen Rider from? All my usual spots keep getting shut down.

>inb4 Streaming Peasant

Are you blind? Their hands aren't even touching.

KissAsian?

Personal experience, you'll need an anti-adblock killer to use KissAsian.

No, of course not. I'm just pointing out that you don't know how penises work. Honestly, if it was a muscle don't you think everyone's would be HUGE from all the workouts they were giving them?

What perks would make me immune or at least be able to resist Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception
>Streaming
Kissasian or download the episodes faggot

Nope, I only looked up Titanfall 1. I may have made a mistake.
However as a Mercenary you would see the ugly side of both sides. So this may have been a case of just my jumper's perspective being they were both bad so she created her own good side to be a part of.

Fair enough. Just wanted to give you a heads-up.

I approve. Use this sign if you ever need to summon me to learn arcane secrets about arcanine. Like what moves are best to teach him in the bedroom

>That spoiler
Okay, I have to know. Which four?

Harden
Pound
Bullet Seed or String Shot
???

In order for the metaphor to better work, I'd go with the middle and ring fingers.

Ricrod, if you're around I have questions about Log Horizon jump. If you went human adventurer and took lord of the dungeon, could you just fudge it as an adventurer with a human body on par with a raid boss? Would lord of the dungeon combined with precursor put you head and shoulders above other raid bosses? As for phantasmal items, how far can we go with them? Would these be fine?
*Fist Saint's Robe: Massive increase to stamina and health recovery, immunity to stun and restricted movement.
*Glutton's Stomach: Useful items your enemies have dropped or were carrying on them are automatically looted, and transported to the warehouse. A small listing of what was collected flashes through your mind of the items. Can produce a feast from within itself thrice a day.

KissAsian was down last I checked.

I studied under the move tutor, I'll be fine. The real question is Intimidate, Flash Fire, or Justified?

Thank you, I'll adjust it if I ever have use for it.

It's back up. The ads are a little angry, but it is back up.

I appreciate that, especially on setting where I have no idea what I am doing.
Still it's kind of nice to have my jumper jump to the wrong conclusion and do something she probably shouldn't have based on the fact she had no out of jump knowledge. Though I am not sure what the fallout of her third faction would be (since I don't know the setting.)

Not for me, it's still saying it's down.

kissasian.ch
???

It's alive again, they're just abusing anti-adblock and shit. It's even started fucking with my AAK.

Bone Rush
Extremespeed
Giga Impact That's the knot
And then the finisher
Hydro Pump

Whoops. Meant

Without love, it can not be seen. This is something you need t- oh wait people already explained the joke damnit.

Assuming I remember muh lore right. Get insta-death resistance/immunity (Death Note has a perk for this, I believe). Become ridiculously long lived/immortal. Get tougher/stronger in general. Become an Aristoteles so you don't even have a concept of death at all. Achieve enlightenment so your death becomes harder to understand (Journey to the West lets you buy this one).

>That spoiler
Goddamn that a little extreme, isn't it?

More item ideas, if you're still looking for them: an attache case, a replenishing supply of grenades, a portable reloading tool for making ammunition, weapon parts/modifications, and a generic "treasure" item that can let you get some of the valuables you can find in 4 and 5.

Some more weapons might be good, too; a portable gatling gun, a grenade launcher with several varieties of special ammunition, a stun rod, a "special" rocket launcher that does more damage to "boss" enemies, and the PRL412 might be good ideas.

If you're looking for more "items" in the same vein as the Verdugos and Tyrants; a pack of hunters/lickers or a horde of zombies/Ganados might be cool.

I don't know if you're looking for more companion options, but a Nemesis or Dr. Salvadore expy might be cool for giving more traditionally monstrous options. Tofu?

I like it rough. And that finisher's to ensure he gives me pleeeeenty of pups~

Piggybacking off this user, Death Note additionally has a perk (Privacy?) that prevents others from getting information on you through supernatural means. Which would include your lines of death, meaning she has to kill you the hard way.

Anything that conceptually brings you to a similar level of immortality as Arcueid will negate the MEoDP. The Angel Notes jump has an entire origin that makes you a TYPE, which is a higher order of being, conceptually.

is there a list of weak to strong jumps

Is the reason why lewd jumps are banned because people are afraid it would be like this all the time?

If you decide to add anymore Weapons in the RE Jump, you should include those goofy ass Chainsaw Shears that the Jack baker uses in RE7.

I remember seeing one at one point, but I think they gave up since like, there's 1000 jumps and it's kinda arbitrary

Pretty much yeah.

At this point there's no reason for the ban.

Can I see some King Arthur Builds? Where did you go, Merlin, Fate, Original legend, Sword in the stone? Also what is better Proto Excalibur or Excalibur?

>like this
oh my sweet summer child, you've seen nothing. literally nothing.

>Chainsaw Shears

those're already gonna be in

you're welcome

Doesn't help that certain namefags like to parade around the fact that they slut it up with their inner demons and pretend that's not cheating.

How difficult of a concept is 'growth potential' or 'talent' to create with the First Magic in a person? I'm asking because I want to have something to offer weak losers that isn't ridiculously broken OP artifacts.

thank you

This obsessive demonizing is not helping you, user. You should go outside.

>Sword in the stone

>Go into the jump with super-strength
>Find the sword in the stone
>Leave it in the stone
>Grab the handle and just swing the whole thing around like a club

It's not demonizing if it's just stating the facts :^)

>>Sword in the stone
I remember one jumper turned the squirrel into a human to waifu didn't they?

Hey Val, I have a question.

Would this
>Pentakai Bench - 500
>Just as every king has his followers, all drawn to him by numerous reasons. You have your companions. Whenever one of your followers are near you, both of you get a small boost of power, around a tenth of your or their base power. This increases with the amount of followers you have around you each getting the boost as well.

Work with the boosted form of 72 demons? Ie, does 'in mah belly' qualify as 'near'?

I thought they turned the squirrel into a human and shipped her and Arthur together?

I thought they turned the squirrel that loved Arthur into a girl and hooked them up. Which is honestly the best use of OOC powers evert

Seems more like a question for the maker of that perk.

Ah, the Magicka approach. I like it.

Would being a Grand Servant affect the NPs you develop through Ordinary Man?

That's not a jumpchain thing, that's a /co/ original. She was called Hazel, I think, so try searching for that if you want to read about it.

No.

Hey val, ?

I must have misremembered it then, sorry about that.

I have never been to or near that board so I am sure I did not know about that at all. Still it sounds interesting from what you say.

I don't suppose you know who made it?

...and if they're even still around?

Probably quite difficult. More so then the example times in the jump that are given at least.

Nope, sorry

Is it harder then making NPs?

Dan Versus has Ninja Dave's Cookies Sampler Box
Final Fantasy XI has Box Of Cookies
RWBY has Cookies And Coffee (no refills, sadly)
Oregairu has Bag Of Cookies
Ragnarok Online has Christmas Cookie Doll

Eh, depends on what sort and amount of potential you're giving someone I guess?

Hey jumpers, who was your first kill?

How did it feel, extinguishing another life?

Paging Dr Gaunlet. Dr Gaunlet please report to the IRC at your earliest convenience.