Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2

Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Asking again: is Kroak worth the points? If he's taken, is it worth having a second general for the Seraphon traits?

What are you working on /aosg/?

aelves btw

My wraithknight

Are those Primaris marines with crawl pattern bolt rifles?

Purple and silver Stormcast look pretty good.

Kroak is really good but you need to build an entire list around him. You need to summon a Balewind Vortex and a lot of support units (starpriest, starseer, astrolith bearer) to keep Kroak alive while he nukes the entire board.

The best Kroak lists leave a lot of reinforcement points and bring a Slann dedicated to summoning. Not only can you summon the right tool for the job, but you also keep your deployments really low so it's less likely to get killed by an alpha strike list.

Hes good but just go with a regular slaan if you want. They are both amazing.

Does anyone know if there are any "colouring in" sheets for things like Seraphon, Sylvaneth, Stormcast etc?

Want to try out a paint schemes over different races.

Post your HQs and r8

skellington / 10

>two vlads

> square bases
Into the trash they go

>Judicators are an excellent complement anyway
Except he need more SCE to carry all the dead weight.
Also, why didn't buy SCE start collecting?

I like the eye glow.

I don't have a shot of just my HQ on hand; this is my Grot army minus three Sourbreath Troggoths and a Gargant (made from a LotR Ent with a big mushroom hat).

Thanks

Well they are generic vampires now

I bought these before AoS. Ill just get new ones. I don't rebase or repaint things.

awesome

I'm workin' on my butcher with cauldron kitbashed counts-as, since I hate the standard model.

It's a grot scraplauncher with different arms and weapons and a greenstuffed up cauldron with bits and goo!

Also I got some games in so I might do a battle report.

Making a unit of freeguild handgunners.

Their heads are taking their sweet fucking time to get to me. Until then the project is on pause. Then I can get them on and do the greenstuff work.

I plan on painting these guys in a yellow and brown. Then doing a Tempest's Eye logo on their banner. I like the fluff of that city.

Oh my god those squigs are fucking hilarious

Then while that is going, I am working on a unit of hammerers built out of the bloodbowl team. They are going to need a lot of greenstuff work because it's hard getting those models into 2handed poses. Also I am waiting on more hammerer heads. Waiting on bits, fml.

What kind of kitbash is this? Looks awesome

All of them?

Only my painted chaos stuff of course, Bretonnians and Stormcast are in the car.

>and after this some faggots will keep saying that GW should jeep using currend generic humans

Thoughts on my 2 headed frost-droth? It's not completely done yet but I wanted to post and ask about what people think I could do better. Due to the base still not being 100% dry I havent attached it yet. I wanna find some sort of chain that holds the armour plating on. Due to the fact that I suck at greenstuffing, I wanna hide the biggest area with some gold plating. Anyone got any ideas?

Honestly I really like how it turned out overall. I think that the face still needs some work but overall the effect looks good.

Cheers; made out of Pink Horrors
I plan to get some Blue Horrors and make them into a Cave Squig Herd.

Just finished my drycha. Next up is basing rest of the army and then I'll have my 1st ever painted 2k army!

More recent picture; they're a bit more painted.

Just so I'm not spamming my shit here, what kind of boards do you guys play on? Any ideas to make some custom terrain of objectives themed to your army?

The Mrs and I were going to make a Enginrigger Squad and a Gyrobomber into Firefighters for narrative reasons (city in Realm of Fire), and because it'll be silly (Super Mario Sunshine in Sigmar).
I want to make a little heliport/Fire station and have been looking for inspiration.

It's something I have had planned for a while. It's shadow warrior legs and torso (which includes the capes), Grundstok Thunderers arms and guns, and some bald and bandaged heads that I am getting from a 3rd party bits site.

I mocked this up a while back as I was figuring out if it could work.

That's actually pretty fucking genius. My bro has been looking for some plastic kit he could use to make squigs. It's pretty much perfect!

Squiggy Longlegs.

Finished assembling my second warplock jezzail team yesterday. Now I just need to get to painting all these motherfuckers.

Stormcast players:

Which traits/relics/weapons do you prefer on your heroes?

Staunch Defenders is the best SCE trait for almost all situations unless you're doing some combo with double command abilities. It's high in the running for most powerful trait in the entire game, even.

As for artefacts, SCE are spoiled for choice. They have more artefact, weapon, armor, lights, mount traits, etc than probably the death grand alliance in its entirety. Mirror shield is great because ranged is so strong, armor of destiny is nice, quicksilver potion can be very strong, luckstone combos with knight-venator pretty well, hammer of might can be fun on a knight-questor.

Really they have a ton of great options all divided up into sections, much like their entire theme mechanically.

>generic elves with gold armor
>cool
Pick one

Anyone here loves stormcasts as much as I do? Because I doubt it. I'm in LOVE with them yay!

>Anyone here loves stormcasts as much as I do?
Idk, I ordered my 6th SC box.

Good

Is there a clean black and white Image of a stormcast available I could fill in with MSpaint?
I'd like to try out some paint schemes.
Especially trying to make most of the armor look like hardened leather. I do like the look of the vanguard, but sneaky guys in full plate just seems redonkulous.

Can't tell if this is bait...

Yeah, I really like how SCE opened for customization. You can combine any bkxes with each other.

>tombcuck still butthurt

Making marienburg-style freeguild militia out of the archers box and pistoliers bits.

GETALOADOFTHISBAIT

>marienburg-style freeguild militia
Disgusting

Does a Zombie Dragon fare any better against Seraphon than the Terrogheist? Or are they more or less the same. New to AoS and looking at the rules, the Terrogheist howl sounds awesome but not sure how useful it'd be against the lizards

Attempting to work out a color scheme for the gryph-chargers of my palladors.
I was trying to go for a subdued scheme to contrast them both from the silver and brass of the stormcast as well as the bold blue of the other cavalry mounts, i.e. the dracoths. Not sure if this works out...

It's a cool idea, but it looks a little front-heavy. Got a picture from another angle?
For the chains, I suggest visiting ahobby store, they usually have cheap chains for model boats or some such.

I think it works out quite nicely!

Always a huge fan of the murder birders.

>someone unironically prefer legacyshit to this
Why is our hobby full of braindead people?

built this list, 1500 points of flesh eater courts

>abhorrant king on terrorgheist
>varghulf
>20 ghouls
>10 ghouls
>3 crypt horrors
>3 crypt flayers
>terrorgheist

1480 on the nose. I will give the king the -2 bravery bubble for sure so that I can improve the damage of the big bats and flayers.
but I have never played them yet. any reccomendations before starting to get wrecked?

Is there a way to start AoS for cheap without having to buy chaos models you don't want to use?
Am asking because all people here too many chaos models, and there is no secondary market for them. And the stormcast boxs and starters that come without chaos don't have full units or have other faction models I don't want to own.

Does Lokhir Fellheart still have rules? If so where/what are they and how mch does he cost?

Has the Firestorm lore book been uploaded yet?

>Is there a way to start AoS for cheap without having to buy chaos models you don't want to use?
Stormcasts.
Nope

Get a Start Collecting box.
Seraphon has the most value for money I think.

Do you want to start with Stormcast or AoS in general? And no there isn't a cheaper way. You should try to buy stuff from ebay though. You can get parts of the mixed boxes for relatively cheap there all the time.

Thats sad i like lokhir

If the character had a name in WFB, he's either gone or turned into generic version of the unit. Only Kroak and Slann (and Archaon and a few other super-saiyaned chars) made it to AoS as themselves.

>generic
Name another fantasy that uses landschneckts as its inspiration

Literally any game use these elements, from diablo to DS.
Also, they just doesn't fit the setting as some relevant force in the universe.

I was thinking about stormcasts. the thing with starter sets is that it does not give full units and if I would buy two, I would be ending up with left over models. To get proper sized squads I would have to buy something like 6 starter sets, but then what would I do with 6 same characters.

There is a shitload of stormcast from all the starter sets. Deathrattle is surprisingly affordable right now thanks to the "not start collecting" barrows boxed set with the wight king, black knights and guard minis.

how close to 1500pts would the seraphon starter bring me? the models are kind of a meh, but if they are money per point efficient am willing to pick them.

The SC box is roughly 500 points. 600 if you fudge around and make one of the knights into hero.

You haven't even seen them, who the fuck are you to judge.

ok, people play 2000-2500pts here, but there is a noob even starting next week, but you have to have 1500pts to join. If seraphons are the most efficient, I guess no of the starters would be around 1500 with a hero or small box ?

>diablo to DS
Prove it.

Lol since when do either of those have landsknecht?

They have knights, but that's a completely different thing.

I don't think so, no. GW only does colour art nowadays.
You could take an existing piece from the booru, desaturate it and use that if you wanted.

>, but you have to have 1500pts to join
Then pick SCE.
>They have knights, but that's a completely different thing.
It's the same time-period armor.

not everyone sees the difference. for some people history of man looks like this.
caveman=roman legions=middle age=napolenic era=America civil war=WWI&II amalgamant.

sce???

Stormcasts Eternal.
They are good low-number army.

Because that is legacyshit, its just missing wings.

>replying to the obvious bait

You could check around and see if any local shops have an old battalion box, between 150-200 dollerydoos for between 1200-1500 points

Play Soulblight. Use Aelf Dragon Blades models for your Blood Knights. Get 10 of them. Then get a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon. That's a vanguard warhost of 1,000 points already. Will only set you back $124.

>battalion
I meant battleforce, there was one for sce, ironjaws, beastclaw raiders, khorne bloodbound, and sylvaneth iirc

No SC! box is anywhere near that size. Even the 2-player starter set is only 820pts (assuming you buy 2 more retributors to make full 5 man squad, or field understrenght squad of 3).

No, it's not even the same period you braindead fucker. No wonder you hate free peoples, you can't tell the difference between the empire and bretonnia.

One is a german/swiss mercenary with about half his total body in plate armour with puffy, bright coloured slashed sleeves and leggings, who fight with pikes and greatswords and fought on foot. They existed during the northern renaissance.

The other is an elite french or english mounted warrior trained in an order from a young age. They're covered entirely with plate armour or a combination of plate and chainmail. They fought with lances, longsword and similar swords and blunt weapons. They existed during the medieval period.

I shouldn't even have to explain the obvious to this baity mcfishingfag

Damn I fell for it.
They are getting crafty.

Thanks man. what would you think the other 500 pts should be?
I think am going to go with the soulblight the other user gave as an advice. my budget is around 200$, So I hope the 76$ of something would give me the extra 500pts needed to play. Failing that I will lie about the point costs of my stuff, to make it seem as if I have more. The store owner only plays w40k, so it is not like he is going to notice, and I don't think anyone plays any undead army at my store. There is like 10 stormcast players, two sylvans players, one orc player, four oger players, 3 chaos players and one dude that owns a huge collection of sky dwarfs, am not sure I have ever seen him play though. He just keeps on painting and buying more and more stuff. Cool guy, but a bit crazy in the head.

1)SCE much better designed
2) Better detailed
3) better to assemble and paint

>No, it's not even the same period you braindead fucker
>gothic armor isn't the same time-period as landsknecht

forgive shitty camera
Here are the ones I converted.
I suggest cutting the conehead elf helmets down and greenstuffing hair over the cut.
Makes it look less elf.

>1)SCE much better designed to be fat and all look the same
>2) Better detailed so you wont need to freehand on open cloth
>3) better to assemble and paint them all the same color

Oh you're right. Just look at this group of "knights" right here

>legacycucks are still butthurt
Just adnit it, you pathetic creature, none interested in generic fantasy humans.

>Art from someone born in 1988

>people come into thread asking about starting legacy armies nonstop
>~1 person wanting to start stormcast in last few days, and they decide to play Soulblight instead

*Just admit it, you pathetic creature. No one is interested in generic fantasy humans.

Learn english you absolute cretin.

Isnt a blood reaver a generic fantasy barbarian?

>Calls everything but the actual generic AF WoW tier army 'generic'

>FEC
>seraphons
>legacy
Nope

Oh look its that stormkike from the other day that said there are no peasants in AoS and every human should be decked out in baroque fancy full plate armor, because muh huge cities

>Nope
great explanation
Can you also explain how a kairic acolyte isn't a generic human cultist?