/HOW TO KNOW IF ITS TIME TO GET OUT/

Veeky Forums, in the next 2-4 days we will know where this market is going. TA is a self fulfilling promise, even more so in crypto because bots look for certain indicators like RSI.

I'f bitcoin drops below this long term trend line then we are all fucked. If it bounces then its ghoing to be Crypto Season for BOTH BTC and ALTS.

you don't

gtfo pajeet.

what now, faggot?
>muuh meme lines

It was yesterday

Bazinga effect is over

one line is not technical analysis.

This is what stop loss orders are made for

"self fulfilling promise" wtf, you mean prophecy.

You fags are retarded with your triangles and lines and shit, you still haven't noticed how obvious it is to basically predict the move of any market.

LOOK AT THE CHARTS
NOTICE ANYTHING?

Look at where something bounced, then look to the left of the chart. Notice the price action.

TA is an art, not a science.
Bull trap + H&S. There's a very good chance this is going to 9000 within a week

Top kek

TA is a meme
accumulate, pajeet

>TA is an art, not a science.
yeah, yeah. You know what's also an art? Pic. related.

if it was a head and shoulders it would have kept falling on dec 25th

Maybe it's some puking animal again?

this

its now an upwards channel

no... there's no law that H&S has to break the bottom. If its a good H&S pattern, there's a good chance the price will drop by the size of the H&S IF the bottom is broken.

nicely summed up

get out tax free tho
fuck yeah niggerdicks

Yup. I've been looking at the same chart for the past 2 days. I have it set to buy back in ladder steps. 13k, 10k, then 8.5k.

9000 would be the next support.
Sorry for all you LOW IQ street shitters who arent able to understand such intricacies.

If this wasn't one of the best investment opportunities of the past 50 years you morons would be broke already. For one your dates aren't optimal, TA is basically worthless when combated with big news stories, and this market is both global and largely unregulated which is going to let it do things that wouldn't be possible in traditional markets (those things where your TA info comes from). I hope you make fuckloads off crypto. You'll need it to survive if you continue to think you know anything

who would have thought BTC going down would be what raised the SAT values of alts the most instead of alts catching up.. funny, if you're in BTC you're deflating.. if you go all in alts you're inflating fiat and sat value just sitting there while BTC goes down