/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Captivating Cultist Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Y3Xei
Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust
Gats's Gen: docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=c0N8NpwHJyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also booru has been updated and I'm going to start tagging trap princess under "Traps" since that's something they have in common in every gen

I really like that Stygian pic

No better Princess can be made

Posting Amphitere from Vilegirls.How's it look?
Don't worry Mr.RedLine,I haven't forgotten Nymph

Gotta take things slooowww...

Doesn't look too bad so far. You might have that same issue with the shoulder again that you did from the Nymph though.

Its weird to see a dragon head not looking directly to the right

Rounded the other shoulders,and added the other eye because of a pet peeve.

But it is.
That said, I like this one better. It has a very strange visual to it without detracting from its personality.

But it isnt. Thats. 3/4th angle

Is it weird that I don't want to build a harem at all?
Just save a bunch of them, woo the one I like the most, then get good and comfy, engaging in state craft and watching my many children run around the estate?

user,that's beautiful

>But it isnt
I just don't see it then.

Try and look harder. The image is showing it.

I mean no offense btw, sorry if im blunt

I like my adventures comfy, what can I say?

I take no offense, friend. I am genuinely curious how I am missing it. That said, I'll look over that for a while.

I can redraw it, i just gotta get home from work.

No need. I have what I need.

Been working on this knight. Never got much advice or pointers in previous threads. Hoping this thread is different. Here is what I'm thinking of giving him.

Weapons
> 1796 Pattern Heavy Cavalry Sword
Rifleman Knight's signature sword. Far too heavy to fence with but excellent for powering through blocks with brute force and inflicting massive wounds.
>Pattern 1800 Infantry Rifle
Also known as the Baker Rifle, this dependable and accurate rifle is nothing like the guns used in known lands. Rifleman Knight can fire three shots from this weapon in under a minute.

Power
>The Chosen Men
Rifleman Knight can gift any person he deems worthy with a copy of his weapons and can call upon them in battle. Although starting out weak, these new companions can be trained to be as proficient in their the use of their weapons as Rifleman Knight is.

Not sure what his stats should be. Also looking for a better knight template so that the card can look better. The images on the stats are pretty low res.

I plan for this to be the last update on Nymph,since Ever did his take.
I don't mean last as in suggestions are closed,if anyone has any ideas,shoot em

Can she have rocket arms

>if anyone has any ideas,shoot em
Sorry Eversor, the man made an order, I have to put you down.

For the lulz

Phi pls

I guess making this tree huger like hugs or spooning would work.

I didn't make Vilegirls,I doubt I have the authority to change the stats/kinks

She probably likes headpats and oets, judging from her card. That's somewhat similar.

just leaving this pic here

Slav cat?

yes, i was going for cat princess 3 being gopnik. The breed of cat i was going for was a russian blue cat

Oh that's clever. Make sure she's into squatting.

you bet i am buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA

This pleases my sensibilities

as promised, the revamped hoard gen

had to change some stuff around to make the powers more general, and buff up a few as well, but they should still have the same general abilities attached to em

companions were moved off since theyll be on the companion expansion so its a matter of deciding where this fits in the gens

as always everything is up for change, so please be sure to point out anything you aint happy with

Woah, nice. Still seems like it'll be after gen 4 though, right?

Nice work.

>Companions got moved
Not too keen on that, they were some of my favorite extras in Gen 4 since most of the princesses are lackluster to me. As long as Bro, Training, and Babysitter are unchanged (except for direct art upgrades like the hoard, those would be nice), I will be okay, but I'm not so keen on this change. The art for the items however is absolutely great. They needed the update badly.

as I said, not deleted, just moved

and dont take this chart as fact, its like a negative alpha version mockup I did in 3 minutes as an example for what the plan is for the second companion chart

Good job user, I am glad to have another fellow in arms. Another knight of valor, vanilla, and coziness.

Well, throwing my comments on the negative alpha, here's all I have to say;

>Bro becomes General
Finally a General that isn't absolute trash, holy shit. Just add General to his name, and it's 10/10. Good change.
>Amber Beast
Some user last thread made a good boon effect for this fella. I say use that.
>Hairdresser Master
I'm cool with her being a master.
>Kidnapper Master
What the fuck even is that?
>Training
The idea of a master being made of planks and a bucket is great. Though I liked the idea of it being a courtier, it works best as a master.
>Spa Courtier
Where did that even come from? I like her, but she's a newcomer I've never even seen theorized anywhere.
>Messenger Courtier
I guess this one is okay, but like Spa Courtier, where did this even come from?
>Bash Courtier
Like Kidnapper Master, what the fuck is this thing?
>Nanny Courtier
Replace with Babysitter Courtier. Nanny is a severe downgrade.
>Reporter Courtier
I'm neutral on this one, so I have nothing to say other than it needs an art update badly. I mean no offense to the artist of yesteryear who did this one, but it really needs to be redone.
>Kabuki Courtier
FAR more desperately needing in new art. Again, no offense to the artist, but this one is an eyesore due to the choppy lines. If Kabuki stays, Kabuki NEEDS to be given a massive art overhaul. I like Kabuki Courtier, so I'm glad this one didn't get (possibly) removed.

tfw your mockup for amber beast doesn't get used

I'm not that upset though. The new art is looking good.

amber wasnt put in because of the stats, but because we realized somethin

we dont have a god damned horse for the knight yet

Bash is made of Royal jelly from what I've heard.I can't say the same for the kidnapper.

Feel free to change the stats. I didn't put that much thought into it.

Also, maybe go for a Borderlands reference by replacing the solid gold beast with a diamond horse? That might be too obvious though.

the text color for the cursed mirror is hard to read

They're OCs from the /ic/ thread, or so I hear. The knight for some guy's build and the evil counterpart thereof I think.

Bash and Kidnapper were made by Dworven for us, same fella who made filth princess

I forgot about Kabuki Courtier, so when I read this chart, I immediately thought up a similarly Japanese-themed princess.

Word Weaver Kingdom's
Rakugou Princess

Pro - Beautiful, Seductive Voice
Pro - Many Stories to Tell
Pro - Loves Learning New Tales
Con - Demands Attention
Con - NEVER Interrupt Her

Love Spell = Loving Lullaby (All who hear this melodic song fall into a listless and calm state.)
Lust Spell = Hurtful Words (You can recite the events of a battle beforehand, instilling confusion in those who hear you.)

Like: Topping
Like: Oral
Dislike: Gags

Lust Bonus: All of your kids have incredibly long names, and nobody will ever forget them.
"A Princess who has loved tales of adventure for as long as she has lived. She enjoys learning of the exploits of knights and merchants, and turning them into stories for entertainment."

Lust Bonus is a reference to the "Jugemu" Japanese folktale. The folktale is a humorous one about a child with a hilariously long name; "Jugemu Jugemu Gokō-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kuunerutokoro-ni Sumutokoro Yaburakōji-no burakōji Paipopaipo Paipo-no-shūringan Shūringan-no Gūrindai Gūrindai-no Ponpokopī-no Ponpokonā-no Chōkyūmei-no Chōsuke. Try saying that five times fast. Can't find a good verson in Japanese, so here's it used at the start of an anime's ending; youtube.com/watch?v=c0N8NpwHJyw

this is her original sprite art

>Cupid's Ring
Perfect for those knights looking for a more monogomous run!
>Cloak of the Wild
Literally my fetish!
>Respec crystal
Finally, NG+ was made more easily acessable. I have some questions about it though.

When using Respec crystal to go back in time, since you keep your items, does that mean that if you rescue the same princesses you'll get to gain duplicates of the items?

Boy,do I remember that take.
She looks like me mum

no you have the items but not the princesses, so if you have all of kobolds items for instance, and you rescue kobold again, you'll just get kobold

Gotcha, so Legacy of Kain rules for timetravel. Gotcha.

Still, a damned good item. It also makes my build so much easier now too

Who else here chose Squire Courtier explicitely for Giving my Orphan Daughteru a guard, retainer, and playmate who will hopefully grow up to be a good bf/gf that I can properly approve of?

Also, Otoyomegatari alt for Triclops when?

What about items that weren't gotten in the previous timeline? Say I travel back to Gen 1 with my new handbag of holding from the old timeline. I didn't take any dowries save for the one free one the first time around, so would I now be able to take them this second round, or are all items disappeared from the run?

Concept for Bug.Princess
From muh chart

Looks like a pretty good upgrade

Rose-Gold Bracers, Monkey's Paw, and Respec Crystal you did not change to an "Any 'theme' Princess" style reward like you did the others though.

Whats the plan with all this?

Yo, Paint and PowerPoint user here. After my last two fun side projects, I've been considering potentially using my subpar frankensteining skills to maybe make my own Gen at some point in the future.

Do you guys think this wold be a good idea, or should I not bother? I've got some almost-ideas for a few princesses already, and ideas for some potential themes for gen's Dragon, but if people think my crappy cut/paste skills aren't worth making a whole gen with, then I could just abandon it.

Plus, the Gen and the princesses would primarily be built around my own fetishes, and I can understand how that could come across as annoying to people who don't share them

Of course be the idiot I am, forgot my pic

All OC is good OC. Do it. If it's shit, then it's at the very least more shit we have. Worst case scenario, you get a little better at art and can say you've made something all your own.

Since the art for the Vilegirls is basically done know (discounting items, the title, and the illustration at the top) all that's needed for them is the cards, right?

Alright, I'll work on it as soon as I get home from doing my survey work on Sunday

Not gonna lie, they look janky as fuck still, but it adds to their charm.

There's only so muhc a poorfag undergrab with access to just Paint and Powerpoint, and no art skills to speak of, can do

wasnt sure what type of princesses could be generalized to "any" for those items. So I just went with the original gals

as for the companions, it was a bunch of stated companions, some with art, some without, that I mushed together from another user's version a few threads ago

basically I just found whatever finished companions I could, and whatever unused art seemed appropriate to try to piece together as complete of a chart as I could to pose as an example since there were some many unused companions that could be used to make a complete companion gen expansion

I reiterate. Paint.net. It is a lifesaver.

paint.net is a good place to start yeah, layers and multiply will open a whole new world to you

Those things you discounted are actually the toughest things to finalize but easily just as important.

any items you didnt take will still be with their respective princesses, so if you rescued kobold in gen 1 and pirate in gen 2, youll have their items but not the princesses and not any of the items you didnt take

so if you want the princesses you had before youll have to save them again, but if you want different items you can take them from other princesses still

unless of course you already have those items

Vilegirls at least only has the max lust items in terms of what else needs to be drawn. They don't have dowries.

does Veeky Forums twgrl have a toy/plaything/figurine/doll princess, i know that /trash/ has a cute playful one

That one expansion has Plushie Princess. I don't think so otherwise.

thats the one with the dragon princess, if i remember she was the best one in that gen with paper princess

*dragon princesses gen

Yea, all we need is the cards.
Speaking of which, i wanna get the thread's opinion, is this a good format for the card?
(Not final, obviously)

It doesn't look too bad, though I have to say I'm partial to the picture of the Princess being on the left side like all the other cards.

Well, you have to remember, Your not rescuing the princesses in vilegirls, your kidnapping them (Also also their kingdoms), which is quite literally the opposite of a rescue. Most of the princesses are also at least a little evil (With the exception of Hero), as opposed to the regular charts where one, maybe two princesses were evil, so i decided flipping the side the princess was on makes thematical sense.
Thanks for the feedback!

I wanted to finish and drop this princess here closer to Halloween, but I didn't know there was already a princess with a similar idea in the WIP gen IV exp when I started making her, so she's kinda left half-finished(Note the blank landmark.)...

...But maybe my efforts won't be completely in vain?

You know, that has a lot more thought put into it than I thought it would. Not bad. You forgot the kinks and the dislike though.

Thank you, holy shit.
This better?

This is one of the busiest looking princess card templates I've seen. I mean that's not necessarily bad but it's still pretty busy lookin

I'd move the kinks and turn off to the bottom with the bonus, to provide the cut off thing that the other cards have in case, for whatever reason, someone wants to make a SFW Vilegirls.
I like that design. The description is a little long, and we already have a Pumpkin Princess, but surely it doesn't have to just be thrown away.

I just like to have everything laid out, it doesn't have any more stats then the 1st gen cards.
Though I might make the card bigger to space things out more, thanks for commenting on that.

Like this?
Think I might keep the kinks below the +/-, but i'll keep this in mind when the actual base card is made.

Yeah, more like that. One thing to keep in mind when making this is that it should be able to be read when compared to the other Towergirl cards. If you have to make it big to get the gist of it, that's not good.

There are so many things wrong with this it hurts.

what's wrong with it user?

Princess Discussion of the Day #45
Vampire Princess

Loli princess. Luckily due to the chibi style it is easy to see her as normal vampire instead of a loli.

Pleasurable bite, hickies, and sucking are all pretty good kinks.

I like the clothes she has as well, looks much better than the awkward bat brides.

Speaking of, sounds like some lesbian stuff happens to satiate Vampire Princess when she does not have enough blood.

Bonuses give you access to either vampirism or hypnosis, both pretty good depending on goals.

I am noticing a trend that Gen III has a lot of lust bonuses that provide access to more edge fetishes such as incest, futa, loli, etc.

Not a bad princess and some pretty good bonuses, I guess she is just not as popular since you kind of have to build your end goals around her and what bonuses you pick.

Thinking of doing any 'bug'/graphical error effects? Good example would be from Axiom Verge, and how certain parts of the world are completely 'buged' out and slightly horrifying to see.

My headcannon was something along the lines of Bug.princess basically being the digital equivalent of eldritch princess, but a lot more focus on the 'poor lonely girl'. Sad but very cute.

In terms of the drawing itself, very well done. Its kinda cool to see a more realistic princess rather than just a chibi. Really liking the legs, feet, and arms. Can't wait to see your other princesses.

Thinking of making any of them less 'humanoid' and more 'abstract digital shapes'? It'd kinda defeat the purpose, but would add some interesting variation. Perhaps both? All princesses have a humanoid form where their main AIs are located, but they also have 'proxy' forms, when they hack something or don't need 100% CPU dedication, that take more basic geometric shapes that represent their character's personality. (I'm thinking something along the lines of cephalons from warframe)

Either way, very excited, and good work so far!

Think you could provide a very VERY rough concept shot?
Not just layout, but with text and a stand-in picture just to see how it all meshes together. That way we get a better idea if it really will be as busy as it looks.

I do like the movement away from specific princesses to more general 'themes', especially with how big towergirls has gotten since the original Gen 4.

Glad the companions were moved off. I like to keep things organized and separated for ease of reading. Just like the plan to keep gen 3's factionless companions separate from gen3expansion's factionless companions sheet.

Not too much to say about the items, other than I am happy a lot got buffed (especially tier 1).
>Enchanted Geode: +1 to your cart size
Does that basically make the geode a free item? As in it fills the slot it takes up? Not against that, but it is always kinda weird to have those.

Favorite items are:
Wizard's pipe (despite hating smoking, can it be a magical bubble pipe?),
Cloak of the wild (solely for the beastly curse, becoming a taguel/laguz for combat is awesome),
Aspect's Creed (really got helped by that requirement change, super good),
and Respec Crystal (for that new game plus shenanigans, despite wanting to save the same princesses again)

Hitting word cap, will cover the companions sheet as well.

Imma point out everything about her that I feel is noteworthy.

>Clothing
for the longest time, I thought she was somewhat topless. The frill bit, shown in white on the right of the picture, looked like a jagged cutout on her top.
>Lipstick
One of the princesses with the worst lipstick. It doesn't look good at all, and having it removed would make her look better. Right now, it just looks like she's sticking her tongue out.

Other than that, I generally like her. She's usually picked in my runs.

Ionk here! While I work on my current Towergirls pic, I was considering creating my own gen with custom art, and was going to ask: What do you all think of a Destiny gen?

It still contains too much of the hodgepodge mess that it was originally left. The shuffling of characters and introduction of art helps it significantly, but there are still a lot of things that need to be done both aesthetically and mechanically.

the geode was meant to serve as an explanation to how the knight can princess carry gals like the dragon princesses and amazon over his head, I should prolly specify in the text that it's only active next gen

which on the thought, maybe the hoard should be a side quest style gen? Something your knight can embark on after any gen but only once per run?

wouldn't over saturating the towergirls market with new gens cause the franchise to collapse

well considering I threw it together in like 3 minutes to show it as an example, it prolly does look quite messy