Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1784: All You Need is Smiles Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Cyborg or human

>implying a cyborg isn't still human

Dragon.

So what is it you fear Jumpers? You may say you fear nothing but, you would just be lying to yourself.

Getting Asura angry again? Also, losing the chain, I suppose.

Puppets. Puppets are scary.

Commitment.

The virgin transhuman

Could an Espada, previously a Vasto Lorde, defeat Zaraki one on one? I'm currently playing GHQ and want to know whether or not my blitzkrieging soldier could beat him.

not being able to return the universe with where his wife is.

only if you learn to punch - or sword, so long as theres no magic shit - really good.

>or sword, so long as theres no magic shit
wut?

Magic Based Being, my flesh is more of a construct than anything.

What's your powerset?

Saiyan.

it's a little more complicated than both

Surprise Crossover with SCP, Lovecraft or something like that where the ROB goes "Well it wasn't detailed in canon so I fan wanked something interesting, have fun".

It depends a lot on what kind of Arrancar you are.

Kenpachi hits things and is nearly invincible. That's his deal. So if you have some way of beating him that doesn't revolve around sword fighting him into submission or overwhelming his spiritual power then he's probably going to drop pretty fast. Don't underestimate him though, Kenpachi's a lot cleverer than he seems. If you want to beat him head-on then you're going to need a lot of power. I'd say being the equal of Ulquiorra in Segunda Etapa would give you enough space to overwhelm him at the level he's at in Mexicoland even if he starts two-handing his sword.

I've got a Rage based Death Aspect, the Einherjar and the Blitzkrieg perks. My unique power is comparable to a very focused Hado 99, it targets the subject that inspires my release and subsequent anger

I'm ranked as Espada 3, though my Reiatsu exceeds Baraggan Louisenbairn's. He was left at the number two spot for political reasons

Cyborg Cowboy

judgement day
the day i'll be judged for my sins as a jumper
forgive me jesus, someone had to rape all those waifus!

Can we deport this one?

we don't have the legal status to deport anyone

Send him to Narnia to be judged.

>Send him to Narnia to be judged.
That'd work

Why rape? It is awful and you could get pretty much as much sex as you want with enough money and charisma perks. You could even go the HP and recruit metamorph strippers to be your companions if you really wanted to.

deport jesus?!
die you heathen!

Some people get their kicks out of domination. Rape's one way to get that.

Housecats. Creepy little things.

Some people rape explicitly because they don't want the other person to want it. Some people take sadism too far.

>rape with more intermediate steps

>deport jesus?!
He's not a national of my country. If he's currently living here, I'd most certainly see him deported.

>die you heathen!
Give me a few decades, I'm barely into adulthood

>He's not a national of my country. If he's currently living here, I'd most certainly see him deported.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only citizenship he has is for Judea.

That is SJW stuff. If you get a date by being genuinely attractive and charming or in a fair transaction then it isn't rape. It may be rape if you are in a relationship under false pretences but you don't need false pretences or manipulation. You are Jumper. Hero of the Realm or whatever, there shouldn't be an issue.

All intercourse is rape.

Wouldn't he be a Roman citizen, technically? I mean, he's not actually roman, obviously, but he was born in the Roman Empire, given that that whole area was under Roman control

completely altering your whole appearance and being with the intent of having sex with someone means you're tricking them and that's basically rape

I believe Rome made a strong distinction between citizens of Rome itself and members of it's vassal states though I could be wrong.

>Cyborg
I mean I guess technically I am one but my understanding of biology and tech got to the point they seamlessly fuse. I'm a series of trillions of nanobots acting like cells.

I know Paul was a Roman citizen, at least, and he was Jewish.

he was a jew, but no israelite (i don't know wether he was in an actual roman state or a vassal state at that time though)

I see lawful stupid alignment is alive and well. People are still people regardless of if they are in your country indocumented, you cant make it illegal to be a person dumbass repug.

So people can't wear makeup, do plastic surgery or exercise to look better.

As I said before it is only rape if you operate under false pretences. If it is just a one night stand or short fling then the other party doesn't care about personal details like that. If it is a longer relationship then obviously you would be more forthcoming.

Does a country not have the right to decide who can and can't be within their borders, given that they aren't citizens of said country? Do you think that a nation has to allow everyone in that wants to come in regardless of intentions? It doesn't matter if they're a person, what matters is whether or not they're OUR person.

>I see lawful stupid alignment is alive and well.
A dysphemism for Lawful Good, yes?

>People are still people regardless of if they are in your country indocumented
*Undocumented. Yes, they are still people.

>you cant make it illegal to be a person dumbass repug
... but you can make it illegal for said person to be within the borders of your country.

Obviously Jesus has diplomatic immunity because he is an ambassador for a foreign state.

That's a good point, as a duly appointed representative of the Kingdom of Heaven he would have diplomatic immunity abroad.

>Does a country not have the right to decide who can and can't be within their borders, given that they aren't citizens of said country?

No because that is ignoring all the struggle the person went through to get there and making them out to be second class citizens.

>Do you think that a nation has to allow everyone in that wants to come in regardless of intentions?

America for one was founded on immigrants. To say otherwise is a lie.

>It doesn't matter if they're a person, what matters is whether or not they're OUR person.

And there we see how racist and stupid you are, you cannot own a person. It is illegal and immoral.

Just goes to show how stupid and racist you are.

>but you can make it illegal for said person to be within the borders of your country.

No you cant as they are not citizens of the country yet your laws dont apply to them till they get and stay here.

Better to be racist than to be stupid enough to let your people get overrun by foreigners you bleeding heart faggot.

So now that it's apparent that we've got someone LARP'ing as a >muh immigration leftist, can we just change the subject and move on?

Their rights also don't apply until they become a citizen. (Except for the rights they get through stuff like the Geneva convention though plenty of nations ignore that anyway).

He's also royalty, if that means anything.

agreed
let's talk about our lord and saviour jesus christ

>No because that is ignoring all the struggle the person went through to get there and making them out to be second class citizens.
They wouldn't be second class citizens. They're not citizens of your country, second class or otherwise.

>America for one was founded on immigrants. To say otherwise is a lie.
If you were to accept that the land was the Native Americans, then it'd be more apt to call the European immigrants invading conquers, not immigrants.

>And there we see how racist and stupid you are, you cannot own a person. It is illegal and immoral.
I believe he was saying that they're not a part of out society/collective.

>Just goes to show how stupid and racist you are.
Stupid? I don't think that's a label that'd accurately apply to the other user or myself. Racist? Can't speak for him, but I'm not a racist.

>No you cant as they are not citizens of the country yet your laws dont apply to them till they get and stay here.
Try and argue that to the courts and border police. They might laugh at you or they'll uncomfortably shift away from the clearly delusional political zealot.
I can insult people too

That poor woman had her modelling career and life ruined by that doctored photo.
Kinda stupid since it's obviously doctored, but still I can't help but feel sorry for her.

>Bleeding heart
Says the person with no morals. Lucky your way of thinking is outlawed in most civilized parts of the world.

>anything I dont like is bait meme

>out society/collective.
*our

The fifth point was supposed to be directed towards this comment

>55715023
>posts hyperbole
>posts caricatures of ideological talking points
>claims to be genuine
Naw.

>"Hey, guys look! I can stick my finger right in it!"
>"We're gonna have fun tonight. Aren't we Jesus?"

Good thing it isn't outlawed in the one country that matters to me, huh? Like I care what some third world Yuropoor country thinks should be outlawed.

That he will never swim in a sea of Valeria clones.

After you have been to ActRaiser you could actually go to a mundane setting and do a decent Jesus imitation.

>jesus isn't for lewd

>your way of thinking is outlawed in most civilized parts
Civilised parts of the world don't outlaw ways of thinking, that's why they are civilised, user.
Uncivilised places /do/ outlaw ways of thinking.
This is pretty basic stuff here.

>Says the person with no morals
Please, be a little more politically correct. All morality is subjective. His morality is different, not wrong or non-existent.

>Jesus wasn't cool
I have to disagree with you, user.

Aslan is basically Jesus as a furry.

Mary Madgelane. That is all.

How long before Jesus is in fate grand order as a sexy girl? lol

So. . . Aslan wants us to get to know Liam Neeson? That's weird but, I guess, okay.

Aren't clones Valeria's weakness? I think I remember someone mentioned they wouldn't be able to do the Grand/Beast Scenario and she had the sudden epiphany in thread that she was up the same creak since she'd go with the clones every time. So, that's going on at least.

The way the world's going, we're all going to become a lot less civilised in the near future, user. No one even in RL is tolerant of other people's opinions and a lot of those people also expouse some truly repugnant opinions.
tl;dr The world is going to shit with shitty people, so why not jumpchain? It's better than drinking yourself to death.

I am pretty sure it is safe to say Britain is one of the most civilized places in the world and you can get jail time just for viewing the kind of hateful rhetoric you are spouting.

you're right; he was a pretty cool dude

I mean he did get those vultures out of the church.

Heh a jew beating a merchant, how times change.

Bitch please, Britain is turning into a totalitarian police state that's closer to being the Middle East than Europe and everyone knows it.

>Being
>First post in the thread
>immediately conflated with someone else and insulted
I really shouldn't be surprised.

>just for viewing the kind of hateful rhetoric you are spouting.
Are you talking about that doctored image last (or 2nd last) thread?

>WWJD, user?
"Beat a bunch of motherfuckers with a whip? Thanks for the suggestion, Jeane!"

>Britain is one of the most civilized places in the world
There are several developed countries that are much better than we are as far as human liberty goes. Hong Kong, Denmark, New Zealand and, arguably, America have Brits beat

>you can get jail time just for viewing the kind of hateful rhetoric you are spouting.
You can get time for viewing terroristic materials. Like the anarchist cookbook and the like. Going to identitarian forums or being a national isolationist isn't going to register

I live in Scotland and I don't see any of that going on.
Why are we even talking about this? Is someone going to make a /pol/ jump? Not the afrocentrism one, obviously.

What kind of power would a descendant of DxD Lucifer probably get?

They could cast magic through the use of music, maybe

What did Vali get, that then

>arguably, America
Very arguably. Made more complicated that it needs to be by different states having different laws and approaches.
The best states maybe, but the worst states are incredibly bad.

You make a fair point. This is off topic since no-one, as far as I know is making a jump about this nor is it about a jump.

Passive: Fuck tonnes of magical energy, like Vali.

Actually awakening the heritage leads to a set of snazzy wings and MAYBE, not confirmed, but considering his title, command over Light as Lucifer was known as the Dawn Star.

Where can I find the best sympathetic magic?

So what kind of Magecraft do you suppose would logically lead into the First Magic?

Libriomancer has the best perk for it I've found. MtA has the most codified form of it in the form of Space Arcana. Technically any magic setting might have some sort of sympathetic magic.

Vali just got huge amounts of magical energy, whatever else he could have gotten seemed to be overridden by Albion and Orphis' influence.

Bruv, that's not how Magecraft or True Magic work.

Someone found teh 1st a long time ago from the Root somehow.

There's nothing else leading to it, because it's already been found.

The ability to be Worst Boy. That's the bloodline trait of Lucifer. Rizevim is a constant fuck up despite being the Evil Overlord, Vali's dad was a spineless coward, and Vali is an incredibly annoying edgelord.

If I'm remembering correctly, the first is Denial of Nothingness, right? If so, then probably summoning magic.

so fanwank something suitable?

Jumper does not conform to the system, the system conforms to Jumper!

>Logic
>True Magic

You may pick one and only one.

To be fair they do have a kind of logic. Only Nasu and people who spend waaay too much time researching it understand that eldrich logic, but it still exists.