Buy before 1 xrb = 0.01 btc

Buy before 1 xrb = 0.01 btc

Truly a chad coin. Absolute madman! Top 20 today Jesus.

Why is this coin on barely any exchanges?

its coming to binance soon

it'll be 0.02 btc once it hits binance, hurry up

I am beside myself with grief that I did not buy this a month ago

not some erc20 shitcoin. has very unique tech which takes a bit longer to implement.

But I only trade on binance

stay poor

13$!!!!

.0009 broken

he will

marketcap says $100 at MINIMUM, don't sell if whales try crashing the market in the future

Those italians at bitgrails had the biggest foresight of them all.

They are fucking rich beyond dreams by now.

Got 192@ 5$ with some spare money.
Thought I'm late but he'll yeah this shit is top notch.

not late, this thing is only on like 3 exchanges that not many people know about. Wait till it hits more common exchanges. then shits gonna fucking explode.

i smell > ltc, ~ $500 mid 2018

bitgrail is going fucking bonkers right now.

>Wait till it hits more common exchanges. then shits gonna fucking explode.
Has this even ever happened? I'm sitting on 300 XRB so wouldn't mind but I don't think it quite works like that.

Will buy more if it dips under 10 maybe.

after this week... you could be right man.

Picture says more what my writing could express, kek

>Has this even ever happened
Verge

lol, obv forgetting the picture

I've been waiting to put my iota and ark and go all into XRB but should i even fuckin wait anymore? i got in at 773 xrb when it was a dollar something

>trying to buy XRB on bitgrail
>LTC transfer not even pending
>every time I refresh CMC it goes up $.15

life is suffering

Where do I hide this shit when we get goxd (aka just'd)?

raiwallet or software wallet.

when is binance?

bitgrail is safe, never failed me.

also, use a wallet once, you'll be impressed by that coin and know why it'll be #2 after btc in the near future

Give me a good wallet.

nigger

just use the official webwallet or the one on their fucking website you brainlet.

This is seriously getting out of hand.

one hundred percent bullshit.

I FOMO all in'd my portfolio at 10k. Literally market sold everything on Binance, and transferred as fast as I could. Looking good so far.

raiblocks.net

the wallet isn't polished yet, also the mobile wallet by a famous wallet designer also isn't out yet.

now imagine what happens in the next 2 weeks when:

- binance
- working, shiny mobile wallet
- polished desktop wallet

Right, Marketcap will surpass iota, big investors of iota will notice raiblocks, maybe even abandoning broken, experimental iota.

get it, this is only the beginning

$10 I mean.

.001 btc.

>yfw we made it this far

1 xrb = 1btc by the end of 2018
screencap this post

I can't believe it

it will 10x within a month from now

next stop .01

bought in at 50 cents on a fucking whim because some biz poster + i liked the whole DAG thing + i liked the creators linkedin.

fucking kek

btc to $1000, xrb to $1000
what a twist

God you fags are going to get burned so hard, there is literally nothing special about this coin that should cause it to pump this high this fast.

All you have is "shiny new wallet".

That is not a reason to cause the type of explosive growth you have seen in the past two weeks while the majority of crypto is blood red.

If you don't sell now you're fucking retarded. Fucking Auroracoin 2.0

>i missed the train

>0 fees
>instant transactions
>decentralized
No other coin comes close. Fucking kill yourself, salty noXRB faggot.

I'm not expecting people to believe me very easily at this point. This is obviously not proof, but it's some evidence at least.

Goddamn bro. Whats the next raiblocks?

Can you spare some good sir?

Bought my xrb when it was 0.60 to 2.00
Might sell the rest of my stack for this now.

FOMOing hard

WTF this is ridiculous

dump it

pls no

fucking sick. all hail xrb nolarper

in b4 begs

I gambled away 520 2 days ago on raigames

>mfw

This was my only chance to get rich

Nice

>only on a shitty exchange
>price is 0.60, market cap 9 mil
>German engineering, polished whitepaper and website dripping with perfect design
>Mash of all the best features from all the coins available now
>fast payments with a slew of additional great features, including privacy
>can get a masternode at 10000 coins

I bought my stack already

okay, user, prove it
xrb_3axohgwcpircaj9ga7haj95dub54eoyuccjeff7i1qwgzj3pxu4trosq876b

no but seriously, would make my day

your gains must be fucking nuts. im new and poor so i only put £200 on it a couple days ago regretting not going all in but oh well

I second this
xrb_3u6ip6sfo5dfn5qnbrsdqzgyeokwefuxdngcn3k4k3ij9co3yz6reup5nnkk

It's obviously a Alpha coin.

he has proved it dumb ass

also I've talked with this user when rai was under $1, maybe remembers the 'poor' only 15k xrb guy, now not so poor anymore kek

8 figure club?

I don't know. I haven't felt as good investing in a coin as I did when I discovered XRB in mid-June.

Not on the current exchanges. Both of them have low withdrawal fees, so I'd have to sit with a bunch of BTC on one of those exchanges and slowly withdraw over months, and there's no way I trust either of those enough to do that. At this point, I'm just committing to holding until it hits a better exchange. I might regret it, but I don't think any sane person would let Mercatox or Bitgrail handle hundreds of your BTCs.

i-is it too late anons
i want to cry why didnt i listen

dont give these pajeets a fucking single XRB.

good for you user. bask in the glory of fucking making it.

because zero fees never leads to any problems... IOTA network definitely didnt get spammed to hell and crash...

Lambo when

Meh I just bought in. This shit ain’t stopping

Comfy 150x and counting on my $1000 investment

I'm currently stroking my dick while reporting those pajeets.

Die vermin

this shit is getting fomo'd hard lol, I remember seeing threads here when it was 50 cents, fuck my life

Doesn't matter, I go all in on WAN anyway

I'll suck your dick rn

xrb_31uy1af3xi93a6ocfwtmwx1i1jthowrtshqe5ai1nugq97qpj7xzgydw66ro

Have fun when >5572857 dumps his bags on you, the fucking market won't recover.

Don't report me, I'm a burger.

If you do we'll invade your country for oil.

>when you dont realize the marketcap is over 100 million kek

of course no one will buy it for 2000 sats again, of course user.

Veeky Forums

Please dump it all I need to get in.

>bought it on Craptopia
>its never been on Craptopia

L M A O

>I'm just committing to holding until it hits a better exchange.

This is why you guys buying this shit are going to get fucked.

its been there but was removed because of captcha pajeets spamming cryptopia support

because you could not select 'bitgrail' I guess

>being this new

it was ONLY on cryptopia for a while. pajeets fucked it so cryptopia had enough and got rid of it

i will be buying like a motherfucker when it happens.

You're a honorary pajeet

Your poo in loo license is revoked.

Yeah, I'm not giving away to people who just post their addresses. I've only given some to a poorfag Pole here on Christmas Eve and some through tipping on Discord.

Good shit, user.

Actually, it was on Cryptopia way back in the day but got delisted due to death threats and shit from third-worlders. For the longest time, Blockfolio had XRB with Cryptopia as the only exchange you could choose, but since it wasn't even being traded there, the price would just be $0. See pic related, an old screenshot from August.

Please spare some. Fist time I'm experiencing a moon rise, would be legendary mate.

xrb_1oko357bsnz7ymbpjzudiqs9wp4yandfr6sir9iio7raacofzwp6obnxehcg

also have 3 btc at mercatox and bitgrail sitting from 15k sats up to 65m sats, I'm ready for the weak hands

>mfw

mah dick sploding

reported

The market cap is fucking irrelevant. There is one guy in this thread holding enough to wipe out a quarter of the fucking orderbook on bitgrail in a matter of minutes. Thats half the fucking 24 hour volume of this coin. As soon as he pulls the trigger everybody else is going to fucking follow suit and its going to be a fucking bloodbath.

Aren't you afraid that it will tank hard when it gets to more exchanges?

what should i buy rn that will make me rich in a year user, the next XRB?

go look at the rich list you fucking pajeet. do you not realize how crypto works? theres hundreds of whales for every crypto

if he clears the order book, what the fuck do you think happens? everyone starts buying at 1 cent?

i cant even deal with you street shitters anymore, you're so fucking stupid kek fucking third world educations.

You guys win, I bought. Can someone explain what the point of making more accounts with the receive button on raiwallets do?

Uve singlehandedly made me want to kill myself. Impressive..

Your argument would be valid if the coin were traded on more than three exchanges.

just gives you more addresses to utilize that you store the XRB on. for as much as you have, id just keep it on a single address.

>mercatox/bitgrail are too small
>xrb single handled 20xed on them

pick 1 rakesh