/swg/ - firepower edition

Previous Thread: Post about FFG, d6, Saga/d20, X-wing, Lego, Armada and anything else Star Wars Related

Legion announcement
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/8/18/star-wars-legion/

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>mega:#F!blI01Jga!6uL6fLHF2rJFKDN57E14WQ!69Z3HZzT

Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG
Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN
Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png
Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/Un1UhzZ4
Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Heroes of the Aturi Cluster, co-op X-Wing campaign
>dockingbay416.com/campaign

Thread question: What is your favorite infantry scale heavy weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/8/28/true-professionals-dead-precise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speaking of Firepower I like that Pablo had the same headcanon I did for Han being surprised at the Bowcaster's firepower.

Chewie using new ammo. (Or any quarrel ammo at all after decades of just using it as a fancy looking blaster.)

yeah, that bit always rubbed me the wrong way

>Chewie using new ammo.
It's even shown in the Galaxy of Heroes mobile game. Clone Wars Chewie's bowcaster has the regular old blaster effects and hits like a wet noodle while TFA Chewie has more powerful explosive ammo.

Reposting:

(397/400)
Station Assault, Contested Outpost, Solar Corona

LMC80 Battle Cruiser (103+45)
- General Rieekan
- Mon Karren, Raymus Antilles, Gunnery Team, Engine Techs, Leading Shots, Quad Battery Turrets, XI-7 Turbolasers

Assault Frigate MkII A (81+19)
- Gunnery Team, Electronic Countermeasures, Dual Turbolaser Turrets

GR-75 Medium Transports (18+2)
- Comms Net

GR-75 Medium Transports (18)

GR-75 Medium Transports (18)

Shara Bey (17)
Rogue Squadron (14)
YT-2400 (16)
YT-2400 (16)

Whats your favorite alien race and why isn't it Hutts?

dude, this is /swg/. it's obviously going to be one of the slutty races with slutty headtails.

Droid, because you can do anything

but hutt isn't a bad choice

Your squad cover is weak, you could conceivably lose to 48 pts of basic TIE/LN.
Your two combat ships both want to engage in different ways, which may lead to one or both of them getting ganged up on and destroyed.
You'd be more points efficient by having Mon Karren or XI7s.

Is the idea with the QBTs to slow roll and use engines techs to cover for the low speed? Because your Lib will get stuff in it's side arcs, and then it will die.

4/10 will suffer Imperial Entanglements.

> slutty races with slutty headtails.

Like Hutts?

So, what would bring two established military commanders from the Remnant and NR to Agamar incognito?

Brides.

>Vacation
>The need to meet with field operatives in person
>Personal/family matters

That's a weird looking dog. But I want one.

Mustache contest.

I'm planning an AoR game for my friends, and I'm planning on giving the party access to a pool of starfighters for their shennanigans.

Some of these fighters will be a gaggle of preloved, and pre-modified, R-41 Starchasers. I'd ideally like each fighter to be different from the others in a meaningful way.

I'm already considering having one equipped with an Astromech slot, and another which has stripped out the Ion Cannons to fit more lasers (bringing it up to Linked 3), but I am at a loss for what other variants I can provide them with.

Any suggestions?

Agamar is poised to export vast amounts of food or rations, after staying out of the war as best they can - no one really wants to invade, since it'd be all too easy to damage the world's agriculture, which is the entire point.

Remnant and Republic are both sending a representative there to do their damndest to persuade the world to export to them and them only.

One's got tuned engines to go a bit faster or be a bit more agile.
One's got a beefed up shield generator for forward arcs, but has left the other arcs a bit lacking.
One's completely normal, but has a wood-panel interior and a drinks holder.

Droid. Because you can be modified to do whatever you want. And can have a gun for an arm, if you want.

One of them has a very uppity navicomputer that likes to mutter petty insults when nobody is listening, but it is much easier to fix out of combat.

One has a homemade SLAM system hammered into the engines. Another has a chair bolted to the top to act as an "observation deck." Another has been scalped and modified to be a convertible. And yet another has beige upholstery, a stone floor, and its intrument panel stripped and converted into a miniature refrigerator.

One has stripped out the normal control stick and throttle and mounted something more akin to a dual joystick thing, along with changing the thrusters on the engines to be vectorable, and various other thing like spaceship version of a NOS tank. Its more finicky.. but if the players take the time to master it, it gives more agility or something while being a bit less tanky in terms of damage.

One pilot swapped out the light laser cannons for weaker damaging, but faster firing repeating blasters.

One has added more armor to it, with a corresponding decrease in speed/agility.

One has the engines swapped out, instead of four engines, it has 2 beefier ones, for much faster straight line speed. Problem is, its also a fuel hog.

One has been modified with a co pilot seat with an added ion turret off of a Y-Wing.

One has been modified to be flyable by a droid/ cybernetic pilot, with those datajack things that let them "become" the ship.If Jacked in they get a boost to maneuverability and speed.

Some two bit Black Sun Vigo has rustled up 3 worlds worth of Nerfs.

The galaxies biggest laser tag event.

>Your squad cover is weak, you could conceivably lose to 48 pts of basic TIE/LN.

It's only a handful of points over the common 4 A-Wings build, with more hull/dice and Rieekanability to show for it. They'll hang back within the flack coverage.

>Your two combat ships both want to engage in different ways, which may lead to one or both of them getting ganged up on and destroyed.

I don't think I'm as concerned about this as you are, but it is my primary concern.

>You'd be more points efficient by having Mon Karren or XI7s.

I know, I know, taking both is a bad habit of mine. I'll downgrade MK to Endeavour.

>Is the idea with the QBTs to slow roll and use engines techs to cover for the low speed? Because your Lib will get stuff in it's side arcs, and then it will die.

Yeah that's the plan, but I disagree on the detriment. I flew the Liberty a lot pre-Wave 6 (when Rhymer, BCC stacking, ET Demolisher, and Rieekan aces were all about), and I'm pretty confident in my ability to keep it in one piece. Some sort of 2x MC30 or Gladiator MSU list, with multiple black dice threats and activation advantage, might rip it apart - but that'd be pretty off-meta. (Although that said, ExRacks Raiders exist now, hrmmm.)

In any case I can always speed up, QBTs be damned, if I do find myself approaching a compromised position. And I could always swap back to my old pal Crix Madine if necessary - the AF will enjoy the navigability too.

An Adumari Noble invites them to a murder mystery dinner party.

I like the shield generator idea; whoever flew it last must've enjoyed jousting enemy fighters.

So, having a astrogation droid-brain with attitude? DONE.

I doubt the R-41 could get any more fragile. I considered Autoblasters, but they'd hardly scratch a TIE.

Thanks for the suggestions. Please, keep them coming!

I'm the guy who was wondering about what to do with a Hutt mission, and how many stormtroopers is too many. Here's a summary of last night's session.
>party continues to loot asteroid
>completely fail to notice that they're being jammed and scanned
>two TIE/br enter the cavern and disgorge a squad of stormtroopers each
>The Face immediately puts his hands up, the Goon prevents the captured pirates from going for their guns, the Gunman hides in a corner, the Mechanic is working on some wiring inside their ship and doesn't notice, the Pilot is onboard the pirate ship doing some diagnostics
>Stormtrooper commander demands they turn over the data
>The Face tries to convince them it's not here, fails
>Pilot tells them it's onboard the pirate ship, but manages to convince them that there's a reactor leak, two stormtroopers get sent in to sweep the ship rather than the whole squad
>the Gunman decides he'll "roll a grenade in the vague direction of the pirates to trick the stormtroopers into thinking the pirates are trying something, so they can get the drop/escape"
>blows up some cover with the grenade, obviously the troopers immediately start shooting everyone because they're not completely retarded
>fight ensues, the Gunman totally jobs his attacks with his modded light repeater, gets outdamaged by the Face with a holdout
>Goon rushes onto the pirate ship, cuts the two stormtroopers up
>Pilot lifts the ship off the ground and tries to scorch the stormtroopers, fails to do so but succeeds to shake the Goon out of the open cargo bay
>Goon, having been dumped in the line of the stormtrooper's fire, gets shot to fuck, leaving him unconscious with a crippled arm
>The Mechanic has the clever idea to use the ship's guns to fire on the stormtroopers and vaporizes three of them but also seriously destabilizes the cavern, realizes he probably shouldn't do that again

Oya. Brides.

So you ended mid combat?

Good to see the troopers had their act together at least

Really exceptional bourbon

cont.d
>stormtroopers kill 7/10 pirates in a single round of combat, start to retreat into their craft as they see the party is a bit bigger of a deal than they had thought at first
>seconds before the one TIE can seal its passenger door, the Face throws a grenade inside and blows the remaining guys up. The Gunman jumps inside
>The Mechanic, not having learned form his mistakes, shoots at the TIE and misses, starting the cavern collapsing and damaging all of the ships inside
>The Pilot pulls the Goon inside the pirate ship and starts to take off, shoots down the other TIE before it can escape, causing further damage to everyone as the cavern is now full on collapsing from the high-powered blasts
>Gunman tries to break into the cockpit of the second TIE despite having no tools, doesn't succeed. Instead, urges the Mechanic to shoot it again, despite still being onboard
>TIE pilot sees there's no hope left, suicide rams the pirate ship and blows out its shields, doing minor damage to his own ship. Mechanic fires on the Tie and blows it up, unsurprisingly dealing huge damage to the Gunman who somehow survives
>the two ships fly out of the collapsing asteroid and immediately get tangled up fighting two trios of TIEs and a Vigil-class corvette
they destroy all of the TIE fighters and escape the corvette with 3 HT remaining.

Now the Gunman's player is bitching about how the social characters "cut off all of our options by revealing the data," despite initiating the combat himself without warning the rest of the party.

One has the ion cannons swapped out with dumbfire rocket pods, for that extra jousting oompf.

One of them has a left handed control scheme, instead of a right handed. "Ie control stick on the left instead of right, trottle on the the right, all the major control clusters are on the left side, etc.

One of them has a completely opaque canopy, and has viewscreens set up on the inside, for greater situational awareness.

One has been painted black and red, with a shark mouth, and the normal s-foils have been replaced with ones from an ARC-170. The ships name is the "Tri Wing Terror"

One of them has the normal wingtip blasters removed for a single heavy blaster cannon in the belly that does double the damage.

One of them has somehow mounted the laser cannons into a ball turret on the underside, so he can fire off axis. Problem is the droid brain that runs the turret kinda sucks at his job.

I'm trying really hard to play Stormtroopers as the skilled professionals they're supposed to be. It's a little difficult when the Gunman can easily kill 3 troopers a round, and the party is able to bring ship-scale weapons to bear, but I think I made a good impression that they're not to be idly fucked with.

TIE fighters continue to be an absolute joke, however.

One of them has thrust reversers/ vectored thrust on it, so it can fly backward if needed and is insanely agile.

One is held together by spit and bailing wire. So its easier to knock out, but it doesnt blow up unless it gets the absolute crap beat out of it.

One pilot basically got autoblaster happy and mounted 8 of them on the ship.

One of them is has been modified into a ersatz bomber, with a heavy torpedo or two sung under the fuselage.

One has been so finely tuned by its former pilot that its a bitch to maintain out of combat, and takes twice the time to work on. But if shes properly maintained, she performs a lot better.

One is the hangar queen, shes been stripped of practically everything, but, if one of the others is lost, shes the one they go to, because she always comes back.

One has always come back shot to shit, but she just wont die. Shes "Old 666"

One has removed the Ion cannons for a targeting designator and improved sensors.

It can basically provide locks for other fighters at considerable distance for them to throw concussion missiles at.

you can always introduce Shock troopers or Storm Commandoes incase they keep blowing through the standard troopers

Yeah, these were just regular troopers with vacuum sealed suits. They've now not only got something that an Intelligence Agent wants, they've personally annoyed him, and proved that they're not just simple pirates that can be taken on by Stormtroopers.

For now, the players want to go more down the Hutt-based storyline, so I'm going to modify Mask of the Pirate Queen, but there are going to be some fun Imperial entanglements on the way, ending with the Agent arriving at the climactic spacebattle with a small fleet.

One has had additional armor plating welded on. Slower, less agile, but more durable.
One has had the engines moved to large gimbaled mounts. Capable of almost impossibly tight turns, but the gimbals are slow so you have to really commit.
One has the guns mounted backwards. Nobody ever sees it coming. Er, going.
One has the controls replaced with a game controller and basic assistance software. Anybody who pilots it treats their skill as 1, even if it's better or worse.
One has no canopy, no life support, no seatbelt. But all that missing weight means it handles a lot better.
One is missing the entire port third of the craft, but somehow still flies and is a smaller target as a result.
One has had the hyperdrive and navicomputer replaced with a set of parasite clamps and an upgraded shield generator.
One has had the laser cannons modified to fire a weaker, but continuous beam.

Anyone know a good Armada list builder app for android?

>upgraded comms with slicer gear
>flare dispenser and ECM suite
>canards + vectored thrust engines
>wing weapons replaced with ordinance hardpoints

Just use the Armada warlords mobile site?

And then throw in deathtroopers if you want to get to bending them over the table

>Death Troopers
Those guys are probably mere mid-carders. If you want to really scare the PCs, send in these guys and some Dark Troopers.

I'm not even the guy being responded to but I gotta say. I love you guys, keep this crazy up.

This is dumb, merely looking at the one time Chewie used it in the OT shows that it has been that way from the beginning.

Look for Armada Fleets Builder android. It's not in the Google Play store.

Maybe roll some up with this? I guess Multirole type, R-41 Hull and dito Wings would be given but the rest you could randomize

hey boyos silly question but what WW2 planes would you say that the X, Y, A, and B wings are (presumably loosely) based on? What about TIEs, if any. I'm doing a conversion project and seeing if I can shortcut to some WW2 material.

Fuck yes user! I have been looking for this one forever!

Y-Wing = JU-87 Stuka or SBD Dauntless depending on armaments
X-Wing = Spitfire
A-Wing = P-51 Mustang
B-Wing = P-38 Lightning

Tie Fighter = Zero
Tie Interceptor = Me 262
Tie Bomber = Henschel Hs 129

>X-Wing
A little bit of Wildcat, a little bit of Hellcat.
>Y-wing
Hard for me to say. Given its age and heavy casualty rates, I'm tempted to say Devastator, but the Y-wing's iconic status might also make it a Dauntless analogue.
>A-wing
Unsure, since their portrayals are so varied. In nucanon, they're old, shitty redshirt mobiles with poor performance. In Legends, they're relatively cutting-edge, high-performance speed demons with fantastic stealth systems. Their occasional appearances with wooden paneling might be a Mosquito reference but beyond that, it's hard to say.
>TIE/LN
Early war IJN aircraft like the Zero.

Whoops. Forgot to mention the last letter-wing.
>B-wing
Depends on the author. If used as a cannon-toting heavy fighter, it leans towards the P-38. If portrayed as a capital-killing torpedo truck that can speedrun Star Destroyers, then it's more of a TBF Avenger.

As for the post-LN TIEs, there are so goddamn many that it's impossible to accurately draw comparisons. The Interceptor, Avenger, and Defender could all probably claim to be stand-ins for the Reppuu and/or Shiden.

I'd say Tie could also be an ME 109.

>Tie Interceptor = Me 262
She's too slow to be the 262 analogue.

thanks user, lost my copy when my old laptop died.

Reading Lost Stars right now and its breaking my heart. What the fuck is wrong with me Veeky Forums? How can a book be this good?

there are some weird things but I think it's because it gives some good reasons for people to chug the imperial kool-aid and things move reasonably briskly

That's by the same lady as Bloodlines and the new Leia book right? She's pretty damn good, I like her stuff.

Heart of the Empire comes out for Imperial Assault in a week! What are you looking forward to from it?

Thanks guys, this is really useful. I can start the process of tweaking existing material to fit what I think is appropriate instead of building from the ground up, which should be significantly faster. I'm sure my players will appreciate a streamlined, effective ruleset and the added time I can spend on the plot and quality of the sessions.

Thanks a lot guys I mean it.

Would you participate in an X-wing tournament with the following conditions?

- The tournament is a charity tournament for the American Cancer Society

- In honor of this, the Scurrg, Jumpmaster, Biggs, Kylo, and TLT are banned. (in hope of a cancer-free future)

I don't know if the joke would fly over well

then again I have to play with some serious ninies/weenies that would evicerate me for making a joke like that in public. so your milage may vary

Where were these guys spoiled?

Any spoilers for the new security droids?

Similarly, would it be bad taste to paint the cancer-awareness ribbons/the ACS logo on a trio of Deadeye Harpoon Scurrgs?

This article has the skirmish spoilers for the stuff in the box set: fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/8/28/true-professionals-dead-precise/

And here is the sentry droid card. We haven't had the elites of either spoiled, though.

And here is the regular clawdite, with the two form cards revealed so far.

Let's talk about our parties, /swg/.

Here's mine:
>Erik, charming Alderaanian slumdog that used to run with an anti-Empire gang before his planet got Star'd. Now he's the face of a crew of ne'erdowells, but still harbours intentions against the Empire.

>Tahua, a former hotshot pilot from Chiss space forced to burn her connections and flee. She makes money doing tricky flying on the Outer Rim with her friend Erik, all the while trying to evade bounty hunters.

>XR, a Rakatan security droid stranded in stasis in the swamps of Trandosha for millenia. After being reactivated by a backwoods witch doctor, he now does whatever he thinks is closest to destroying criminals.

>Kor, an enormous Trandoshan witch doctor with a severe case of kleptomania. Though nominally the group's medic, he is much more skilled at slicing the shit out of stuff with his paired vibroswords. Was elected captain of the ship, despite being the most dramatically unqualified member of the party.

>Lofcuk, a highly skilled if eccentric Wookiee scavenger with an addiction to booster blue (which he drinks, rather than huffs). He joined the party by accident when they stole a landspeeder he was in the middle of "repurposing."

Is Kor the backwoods witchdoctor that activated XR?

correct it is

Yes it does

Yes, should've made that more clear. The only reason he's not the absolute combat powerhouse XR is is because his only specialization is Doctor, and has 0 combat talents.

>TIE fighters continue to be an absolute joke, however.
Not when there's 72 of them being sent out to beat the pants off the PC's space truck! TIE's need numbers and the more TIE's there are, the more pain there is.
Plus mix in some bombers or an Interceptor squadron come blasting out of nowhere at full speed, then zip off again before they can even range them, they can be pretty deadly. Pay attention to your speed and movement rates of vehicles, they can literally be all over someones shit and out of their gun range again

Next on my to-read list at some point when I get left alone for more than 5minutes
Yeah Claudia Gray. I enjoyed the Bloodlines book, it had some interesting events and characters to fill the void so to speak of 'what the hell happened' to the New Rep

>X wing
agreeing with the other guy here, slightly
hellcat all the way
fast, tough, well armed, its main weakness in relation to its nemesis was cornering
>Y wing
lightning
twin engined multi role fighter, can bomb and fight, and vote the brunt of early combat and was in continuous use the whole war
the Y wing isnt especially speedy, while the lightning was one of the fastest allied fighters, though
>A wing
spitfire
fast and maneuverable, not terribly well armed and made of glass
they are also primarily interceptors/air superiority fighters
>Y wing
avenger
tough, slow, huge, but packs a whallop

Well, time to wait for someone to get it early and post all of the skirmish cards.

And I remembered the article, but I didn't know it spoiled Riot Troopers.

Give me one reason to bother learning Soresu, if I want to fight people with blasters I could use Shien and deflect the bolts back at the firer. If I'm fighting an lightsaber user I can use Shien again, or Makashi, extending fights by focusing on defense is against the teachings right? Either avoid fighting, or decisively end any conflict quickly. The only way a Soresu user can win is if they have the high ground.

It's there for Jedi who mistakenly think that any and all forms of aggression are verboten. IIRC, Darth Bane also mentioned in his novel series that it's a good form for those who are physically small, short-limbed, and/or weak. If you're too small to fence well and too weak to hammer people down with Form V, then III will at least keep you alive in a fight if you remember your cardio. Given how Obi-Wan was described as being fucking invincible in a room full of blasters, I'd wager it could also be ideal for bodyguard work. If you want to focus purely on keeping scary shit from touching you or someone behind you, Soresu is the way to go.

>small
>weak
Then why not Ataru or Niman?

>Ataru
It tires you out much more quickly than Soresu, which is a death sentence if your enemy has a solid defense. The Wook's Legends page also notes that Ataru needs a lot of space since acrobatics play so heavily into its defense. One of the reasons Qui-Gon died was because he couldn't maneuver as well in the Theed reactor core.
>Niman
Every single Niman guy on Geonosis died. At least one Soresu guy on Geonosis survived all the way to the Rebellion era. Gitting gud at Niman requires Exar Kun levels of dedication and talent.

Additional uses for Soresu:
>Good for non-lethally ending fights according to the Wook (tire the opponent, run out the clock, disarm him, or convince him to quit because you're a lame turtling asshole)
>Learn on the side to shore up your primary style's defensive game
>Almost as versatile as Niman but doesn't get you killed and covers blasters and sabers equally, unlike Shien and Djem So
>You've got 1 pixel of HP left and Justin Wong just activated Chun-Li's super

>blasting out of nowhere at full speed, then zip off again before they can even range them
This doesn't work unless the target is shil 5+ without medium range guns. Most PC ships are not shil 5+ or have med range guns.
Best you can do is medium->close->shoot->medium, but they can go medium->close->shoot.

Have you tried missle boats and blastboats added into the line as well to divert their attention from the ties swooping through?

Well, if you do that then either the ordnance boats are a higher priority target so the fast movers could be staying close anyways or they're not a higher priority target so the fast movers get chased down anyways.

Hey, are there any scans of the tokens (not the books/maps) in the age of rebellion beginner game?

LAAT/i Fuselage.TIE defender wings. V-wing engines. 30 RU. No shielding. Class 7 Hyperdrive. Dual Med Ion Cannon. (1F) 2 Quad Light Cannon in the ball turrets (2T) . 3 Chainguns (3W). Command and Control Suite. Spliced in Droid brain...

What abomination have i made?

Oh forgot to add. Additional engine. Vectored thrust engines.Breakdown prone, but easy to repair.

This thing is insanely fun to fuck around with.

Honestly, if theres one thing I liked about TFA, it was the ship graveyard stuff. Love that look of sci-fi post apocalypse kinda stuff.

You made a really shitty robot Hind.
I suggest using it to rob a bank. Everyone is busy chasing the angry gunship droid you came in on while y'all are jumping to light speed in the freighter you had hidden away discreetly for your getaway.

Okay anons, question for you all.
How do you make a Gamorrean respectable?
How can you take one of these fat useless snot covered thugs and turn them into something more refined? Or at least professional.

Get him some kleenex and a treadmill

Well, the last respectable Gamorrean required SCIENCE! to do so. Personally, I would suggest putting one in a suit, calling him Mr. and letting him be just as horrible as anyone in Hutt Space.

I feel a little piece of me dies everytime a turtling bastard wins by clocking out.

>One of the reasons Qui-Gon died was because he couldn't maneuver as well in the Theed reactor core.
But Darth Maul was spin and flipping all over the place.

Give him a tracksuit and a cable subscription and hed make a half decent suburbanite

I really do love whoever came up with this design for Battlefront 2, its dual AA role really fits the stretched rebel resources well.

Gotta hit and run with your airspeeders but also gotta shoot and scoot at passing TIEs and transports or you'll be completely overwhelmed.

A lot of people shit on some articles and the NEGtD inventing the "Battle Legionaire" designation for Boba's droid from the Droids cartoon, but I kinda like them, just imagining the CIS giving some Mandalorians what amount to uparmored 3PO units with medkits and the programming to use guns made me smile.

It's more like, "one of the reasons Qui Gon didn't win." If there had been more space to move around Maul instead of directly at him, Qui Gon's Ataru would have served him better. The reason Qui Gon died is because he was getting old and specialized in one of the two forms that tire you out fastest.

>You've got 1 pixel of HP left and Justin Wong just activated Chun-Li's super

That was pretty much what Kenobi was doing against Greivous. In fact, he was probably the only non-Yoda jedi of that time who could take Greivous.

Biological modification focused on IQ enhancement, with a focus on building up their calculus, astrogation, piloting, and communications skills. Or, if you're on a budget, give them uniforms, badges, gas masks, and proper military equipment to go with those vibroaxes. A Gamorrean in BDUs will probably command more respect than a Gamorrean in Hutt-issued leathers.

I like the Togruta for no other reason than they look kind of cool.

Rolled up a Geonosian Fighter with a single Delta-7 wing, ARC-170 engines, barely any hull, a heavy blaster cannon and autoblaster and a back up hyperdrive. Oh, and it’s intimidating somehow.