ITT we build a deck one card at a time

ITT we build a deck one card at a time

this will go poorly.

I'm thinking some mono-white control. Maybe splashing some black.

No Weenies

to buff your doll

EDH I presume?

Staple

Careful with this one

fuck EDH, make it a 60.

we are being short on creatures, people

hola

buenos dias

guten tag

One with nothing x4

we're white blue user

We wbu nao

Jade leech

esper enchant control
this could works

That art is fucking amazing.

I get that we're trying to make the deck competitive, but isn't that a little unfair?

Always found this useful.

esper enchantress

THICC

the dream is dead

ESPER

DID YOU SAY ENCHANTMENTS?

thats pretty spicy user
I like

just in case someone tries to enchant the enchantments

Is there really any other choice

unplayable/10

G-grizzly slivers?

We five colored now.

DONT SUMMON ME OR MY WIFES SON EVER AGAIN

Is this an infinite combo?

How the fuck did no one notice this. There must be a row somewhere... Right?

It's not infinite. Guilty Conscience is not the same object as Stuffy Doll thus it wont trigger again when dealt damage by it.

lol y u mad tho?

1. Enchant stuffy doll.
2. Stuffy doll deals 1 damage to itself.
3. Because it dealt 1 damage it must deal 1 damage to itself again.

And everytime it does 1 damage to itself, it's doing 1 damage to one player.

btw I meant "enchant it with guilty counscience"

Pariah is just a nice defensive enchantement to pair with stuffy doll and casting from hit points.

You got step 3. wrong. Its guilty Conscience who is dealing damage not Stuffy Doll.

Ah, riiiiite.

Okay, but Stuffy Doll is dealing damage whenever she takes damage. So Guilty Conscience deals damage to it. So Stuffy Doll deals damage to the player it's targeting. So Guilty Conscience deals damage to it. Ad Infinitum, right? Or is my sleep deprivation seeping through?

Stuffy Doll's trigger only cares whenever it is dealt damage. Whether the damage comes from Stuffy Doll itself or a Lightning Bolt is irrelevant since it only cares if it is dealt damage at all from any source so the loop does work.

What should happen in theory is:

1. Stuffy Doll deals damage to itself with its tap ability.
2. Damage to Stuffy Doll is received and two triggers go on the stack as a result, Guilty Conscience and Stuffy Doll's opponent pinging ability.
3. Stack the triggers so opponent gets pinged for 1 by Stuffy Doll's ability, this causes an additional Guilty Conscience trigger to stack on top of the original one, let the new Guilty Conscience's trigger resolve to deal damage to Stuffy Doll.
4. Guilty Conscience pings Stuffy Doll again which triggers its "whenever Stuffy Doll is dealt damage trigger". This causes a loop back to step 2.

This does weirdly cause a sort of one "floating" trigger from one instance of Guilty Conscience with the rest stacking on top of it until the chosen player is an illegal target of sorts(either by game loss or hexproof/shroud) because at that point Stuffy Doll no longer has a target to deal damage to from its trigger.

Whoops wrong kind of card

We need some potions in this bitch

hOt MeMes

WE HAVE FUN HERE

How did you... how did you know I'm spanish?

>is my english that bad?

>hexproof/shroud
won't work. stuffy doll does not target. if a player loses, or prevents damage dealt to them from stuffy doll that will break the loop as stuffy doll's trigger will not actually deal damage to anything anymore, stopping guilty conscience from triggering further.

lol no I was just being gratuitously foreign

Ahhh yes you're right Stuffy Doll does not specifically mention "target" so the loop continues until the opponent ceases to exist in game.

Let's go boys!

We already have Storm Crow. No need to overdo it

THIC BEN

Phil really does draw some great shit

Have fun, fuckers!