Stellar Lumens

This coin will hit 1$ in the next few weeks. Easy way to make easy profits. Buy 500-1000 of them now and hold it, more if you can afford it. I told you people to buy sia coin at 140 sat and sell at 250 sat. Did you listen to that call? I also called ripple to 1$. Who is laughing now.

oracletimes.com/ready-for-liftoff-3-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-xlm/

hackernoon.com/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6

oracletimes.com/stellar-lumens-xlm-a-working-technology/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@focajalava/how-kucoin-could-make-you-retire-n-2-years-60576fb6faae
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7mqgqx/usd_found_being_traded_on_the_stellar_test_network/
testnet.steexp.com/account/GDOLZTQAT7T2WG7T5ZGMWIJKFGOVXK3DZMQ7KJASFPQ62SUUM7GJDTEO#operations
imgur.com/a/mf5SP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is so totally not good.

THIS IS A SHITCOIN.

you've been saying this for the past 2 months. not happening

You two must be pajeet retarded faggots. This coin is easily the strongest on the market today, actually read about a project for once in your life.

STOP FUCKING SHILLING THIS IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING!!!!!!!!

Xrp is better everybody. Go into xrp now time is running out.

If you dont buy this buy xvg and hold bags until you slit your wrists.

BRO LISTEN, my salary comes in 3 days OK?

Can you be so kind and not shill XLM before I finish my buy????

Thanks bro.

this and monero is where all of my gains are going once i hit a few decent moon missions

50k XLM am i gun make it

XLM and VEN/VET are the best 2 coins in the world 2018

prolly not, might make it if you doubled your stack

no. sell now.

i had 100k xlm at one point, then i sold 50k worth to day trade and chase pump and dumps. now its all gone. worst decision i ever made

ok selling off to double now

>living paycheck to paycheck
I don't think you should be gambling with Internet money.

xlm is the moon mission ya foo

This is the one coin I do not mess with. Still have 200k from around 10 cents.

Nice buy

Dumped REQ for this , this coin already has a guaranteed future and is not some white paper meme. Let's fuck up cripple ripple boys.

fuck this

buy KCS on kucoin

medium.com/@focajalava/how-kucoin-could-make-you-retire-n-2-years-60576fb6faae

Looking for a good time to get another 1.25 btc worth

>I told you to

FUCK off pajeet scum die die DIE

You in fiat bro? I'm kind of in the same situation. The BTC rollercoaster is driving me crazy, it should just crash if it's going to so that we can grab that discount XLM

No I have the btc purchased already

Ouch, might as well just trade that into XLM right now. I'm expecting BTC might go into free fall mode soon if it doesn't break this downtrend

Ya I was kind of hoping for the gooks to wake up and make it pump anytime now

Well, at least XLM has been holding up pretty nicely against BTC today so I think our pennies are pretty safe even if BTC goes into 4 digits

This is something I like about this alt.

>Ripple Lite

Or you could just invest in...Ripple?

>ripple
>banks
lol

I swear if XLM moons while I go to bed I'm gonna kill Bitcoin for making me go to fiat

>profit
>on the rocket that only goes sideways
lol

i-it's accumulating

and i trade the swings

>being a genz ADD gainzbabby

OUR MOON IS HERE

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7mqgqx/usd_found_being_traded_on_the_stellar_test_network/

>Team, Review my work for inaccuracy. Details: I was looking at the public ledger on the Test network, and came across the Public Key for = GDOLZTQAT7T2WG7T5ZGMWIJKFGOVXK3DZMQ7KJASFPQ62SUUM7GJDTEO or testnet.steexp.com/account/GDOLZTQAT7T2WG7T5ZGMWIJKFGOVXK3DZMQ7KJASFPQ62SUUM7GJDTEO#operations

I found this account setting up a Trust and issuing for the following currencies: NGN ZAR CHF AUD GBP EUR CAD XAF USD Seen here: imgur.com/a/mf5SP (3rd image) So let's break this account's operation down: The Balance for GDOL is held in the following currencies: Image: 2nd Image, Summary: - 500,000 USD with 10,000 XLM with the account created last month. - Account GBW3 pays 100,000s of dollars to GDOL - GBS4 XLM Balance is: 59206281.2405236 Image: 1st Image, Seems like it is safe to say, someone is experimenting with the conversion between USD. Thoughts and Opinions?

Stop promoting Stellar, literally this will be in the top 10 and if anyone has a brain they would do the research themselves to figure out why instead of bashing each other on an asian imageboard promoting your own coin

Fuck outta here faggots throw your money in XVG or Ripple if you want to lose it

Else buy this and hodl for 6 months and stfu

If this coin isn't $1000 each by Jan 10th I'm GUNNA BE SO MAD

How do we deal with BTC teasing to crash and XLM teasing to start mooning at the same time

BTC might crash any minute but if you move to USD you might miss on XLM moon mission

> I called coins everyone knows already mooned perfectly. And can provide no proof. Now buy my bags.

Snakey wakey the fuck up got damn

>This coin will hit 1$ in the next few weeks.

Please be right.
I'm almost selling this.

red pill me on this coin, i've been meaning to get in

Just inform yourself you lazy fgt

Look into fairx.io and the Reddit posts and shit about it and look at the only 4 people they follow on twitter. It's going to be a game changer.

How long do I hold tho. I have 4.7k and want to make it.

(sourced from coinmarketcap)
XRP mcap - $56billion
XRP circulating - 39billion
XRP unit price - $1.45

XLM mcap - $4billion
XLM circulating - 18billion
XLM unit price - $0.21

Hmmmm... Really makes you think.

Bad or good?

you are retarded sir

testicles

He's saying XLM has plenty of room to grow.

I have a feeling the lumens i sent to kraken with a messed up memo id is never going to be returned to me, and the price is going to skyrocket while i wojack.

Bought at 300 sats before the palm beach pump and sold at 900. Should i get back in or too late for me?

This^

XLM could 10x and still not even be close to the same market cap as Ripple. The coin is seriously cheap right now and if it gets it's projects up and running it could literally explode. Big if, but there is many gains to be had holding XLM.

XRP I think is a SAFER hold, but for it to even 2x would be surpassing Ethereum and I just don't see that happening.