How do we STOP this coin bros????

how do we STOP this coin bros????

You can’t pajeet. XRB is going to be a top 10 within a few months.

No stopping it now, now comes the media and exchanges and profits, its still early to jump in bizbros

tfw u were too lazy to make an account on bitgrail LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL im a retard

Same bro. Maybe we should get in now? Shit every fucking time I look at this I feel like I'm too late and every time it continues going up. WHEN DOES IT STOP

It takes like 5 minutes too, I bit the bullet and fomo'd onto XRB today. Already up 2$ from when I got in, it's crazy.

The moment you get in

Guys I've been waiting since yesterday for Mercatox to withdraw my XRB. Did I get jewed?

No stopping the raiblock.

There's a decent chance this coin won't just 10x, or 100x, but 500x and be the next liquid currency like Eth/BTC.

Fuck it I made an account on BitGrail. Any good XRB wallet? I'm not leaving my coins on that shit

yeah i'll probb buy in if it hits under the 10 usd... now let's see if that actually happens

jesus fucking christ this little nigger just keeps chuggin

so glad I traded most of my ltc for it at $9 yesterday

just get in now anons it's guaranteed 2x if you're a pussy and it's only proven to keep rising even through the Korea FUD

raiwallet

This one is absolutely unstoppable, what the hell

What are the fundamentals

This is what you get for not listening to the Nazi's about XRB. Turns out you are a dumb fuck.

Yeahhh congrats for those who got in for the pump but I'm not showing up for the dump

Two and half week 'pump'. Yep, you're stupid.

What the fucking minimum trade 10 XRB. Seriously??

THERE ARE NONE! I AIN'T TOUCHING THIS

almost 14$
WE DID IT REDDIT

Anything below 20 dollars should be a good investment user.