The Truth About LINK

Let me explain.

LINK has been bearish since it listed on Binance. Look at the MACD on the weekly (only time frame you need to worry about as a Holder, day traders need not apply). Negative volume is decreasing. We're about to see a trend reversal. If you have been holding out on buying LINK, now is the time to consider it. I have 30k i bought at .15 willing to hold for a while and a stop-limit order set at 4500/5000 sats for 2 BTC. When this resistance breaks ALOT of stop-limit orders will start to get triggered and you can expect $1 LINK immediately after that. Based on the amount of memetry on LINK, I expect to see a pretty insane rally as everyone else starts to FOMO.

Advice: Set a stop-limit (stop at 4500, limit order 5000) this way you dont have to buy and hold, you can be sure wonce this fucker starts to fly you'll get in at a good price.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003372072
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Advice: Set a stop-limit (stop at 4500, limit order 5000) this way you dont have to buy and hold, you can be sure wonce this fucker starts to fly you'll get in at a good price.
????
why not just fucking buy it right now at 3500

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Because I don't want to hold a fuck ton of LINK right now. Setting a stop-limit order ensures I wont miss the boat. I'm ok with paying a slight premium knowing this is going to break $1 easy.

You're retarded. If you know LINK will moon like that buying in at 3500 as opposed to 4500 if it reaches 100k sats is the difference between 2200% gains and 2800% gains. If you think you can make up the 600% gains difference somewhere else instead of buying LINK now you're double retarded.

Nigger, It may still float around 45-50 cents, it might even go back to 15 cents. Nobody can predict the market, Sergey Could literally die in a car crash, there are outside factors that are un predictable. I dont want to be stuck holding ANY bag. Learn to trade faggot, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'd rather put real money into a coin that is actually moving, not just floating around.

So you're retarded then
nice thread

Meanwhile you have your 2btc buy order sitting there in a bear market. You fucking idiot. Just buy the fuckin coin

You don't know what you're talking about, what a faggot.

shut up retard

Dumb fuck, if I was worried about BTC I wouldn't be trading alts in the first place.

>Look at the MACD
Sergey looks at the McD daily.

pretty sure sergay looks at the mcd hourly

lol, I dont care what you do with your money, but just watch LINK/BTC. Set an alert for when it hits 4500 sats, when it starts to fucking fly you can then kys and apologize to your mother for being such a stupid cunt.

Also, might want to learn how to trade, start here.
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003372072

He orders the combo corresponding to the hour. In cases where the hour is greater than the number of combos, he simply orders 2 combos that sum to the hour.

This solves the McClock problem.

except nobody will sell you any at that point

Stop limits are for those that aren't all-in already like I am, are diversified, or who can't stay awake for the next couple of days. Been holding this since 1200 sats and keep dumping my pumpcoins to buy more at every dip, like the last one.

>Based on the amount of memetry on LINK, I expect to see a pretty insane rally as everyone else starts to FOMO.
There is no memery outside of Veeky Forums, what what part of the crypto market does Veeky Forums represents? Peanuts.

We need more posts like this. The number of linkies are already reaching critical cringe mass. Only iron handed, non-ico, non-market-listed faggots like myself should be able to post when this thing takes off.

I dunno, what about the time Veeky Forums withdrew ALL THE LINK FROM BINANCE just for shits?

Veeky Forums owns at least 1% of the entire supply

You guys are faggots and this shitcoin is never going to go anywhere. Up to 70 cents hurr here it goes price singularity.

Then immediately crashes to 45 after whales pump and dump. To any of you retards who said it's going to 1$ by eoy, I feel bad for you because you were just out right scammed.

user may want to read the whitepaper. Apparently, there's a few in crypto that still don't know what a search engine is.
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Nice, just bought 10k

>critical cringe mass

cringical mass

Stop making these threads
Anyone with a brain knows whats going on by now
If you dont you deserve to FOMO

Say hi to my link fud folder. I will spam threads with it when Link hit 20$ per token. I will wait whatever is necessary

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

>cringical mass
winrar!

Are these bots, shills, wtf. whenever LINK is posted so is this. beware

LOL this board will be filled with flaming posts reminding NoLinkers how much they are missing out on. IT WILL BE GLORIOUS TO WATCH YOU IMBRED NOLINKERS CRY AS THIS BLOWS PAST $5 PER LINK! HAHAHA YOU KEKS!!!

>803▶
>

to all the stinky no-linkies out there... when this hits $10 next year I won't rub it in your faces like everyone else. I will graciously cash out a portion of my stack and retire and never to be seen on Veeky Forums again

>linkies think anyone else will be jealous of their "future gains"
>meanwhile while they are desperately shilling and circle jerking each other on Veeky Forums, people who arent all in on a single shit coin are able to take part in 2x, 3x, 5x pumps every single week
Lmao

>not buying LINK and HODLing while you use your other money to flip shitcoins and use profits to buy more LINK
YIKES