PAYFAIR (PFR)

What's up guys, I'm here with your hourly Payfair (PFR) shill thread.

Did you know 3 days ago the 24hr volume was $15,000!

The Market Cap is still at a low 3 million. You know what that means right?? M-o-o-n mission.

I told you about it when it was $.02, and now I'm telling you about it at $.03, don't be the guy who has to buy in at $.05

With only 100 million tokens, Payfair should have no problem reaching at least $1 once the project is up and running. That means an easy x20 if you get in with the early boys

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's some of the basics on the project:

Payfair (PFR) is a decentralized escrow and P2P crypto-exchange on the ethereum blockchain. If you're too daft to understand what that is, it means you will be able to sell your crypto directly to buyers for FIAT.
Yes, this could literally get rid of the cant cash out meme.

But its not just crypto, potentialy Payfair could do FIAT to any crypto, any crypto to any other crypto, crypto payment for contract work, etc.
There's potential for this to become a huge market.

Everyone and their boomer parents will be using Payfair to buy crypto and to cash out when the time is right.(tip:never sell, always hold)

easy x10

let's get high on believing

Another cool thing about Payfair (PFR) is the potential to make money just by holding the coins! That's right, It's like you will be getting paid to make money.

While the exact numbers will be up to a community vote, currently you need $200 worth of tokens to form a trust node, and $250 for an escrow node.

And even though you can only buy Payfair (PFR) on Etherdelta it has still managed to have a great healthy grow in its first month.
The developers are already working on getting it listed on other normie friendly exchanges and that alone should bring us a nice bump in profits.

Now check it out, the exchange will be ready by February and an IOS app in Q2 will help get Payfair to the mass adoption level that will not only take us to the Moon, but potentially Pluto.

One of the concerns I've seen come up is "Why would I trust a random stranger (escrow) with making sure my money stays mine"

Okay, I get it, it could seem like your putting to much at risk on the hands of strangers, but you don't even need to use and escrow with Payfair (PFR). Its just an option. If you want it can just be the seller and the buyer making a transaction after both parties agree that their requirements were met.

Now let's say you do want to use the escrow for extra security, From my understanding you transaction will be handled by 3 different people. They are all anonymous to each other and to the people making the transaction. The transaction will be approved after three consecutive approvals from the escrow participants.

And what keeps the escrow participants from misbehaving? Their own tokens will be at risk for bad behavior, there will also be a rating system, and people who use the service will be incentivized to rate by the giving them lower fees for participating.

here is a Telegram post from one of the devs:
"Hello, dear friends! Today we want to remind you that this week our website will be updated: payfair.io. This week the main page will be the Payfair platform.

1) Soon, you will be able to sell and buy PFR and ETH after testing the platform.
2) At the moment, we are fixing bugs and evolving the functionality of the platform.
3) We ordered a promo-video for marketing in masses. It will be complete in January.
4) We will be listed on the WandX exchange
5) We listen to our community and we will hold a voting process and possibly we will peg the trust-node to the number of tokens and get rid of fiat peg

P.S. Guys, please vote and leave your comments ;)
nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr"

You shill way too hard OP. But this shit looks good. I better ×20 at minimum or I'm coming after you.

This is going to pluto

Got 150000 now, throwing profits from portfolio into this to get at least a quarter mil.

damn, totally jealous. I would throw way more in if i could. I'm only holding 50k

thanks, looks good user

Too bad it's only on ED

etherdelta is now safe to use.
if not you can also find it on IDEX and stocks.exchange

YOU'RE A GOD OP! SHILL THIS SHIT ON REDDIT JUST LIKE THIS AND MOON MISSION WILL COMMENCE!

Fuck Etherdelta

I will. but gona shill on biz first until it hits $.05
I enjoy the community here way more and rather give "us" a chance first.

This might kill localbitcoins if it works like you say it does OP.
Ill hold tight and pray.

What's the difference between this and local bitcoins?

Love you, OP

PFR has a huge market in Russia, the govt is working on regulate cryptocurrencies atm.

shhhh, I only have 35k

honestly, ive never used local bitcoins.
Do you have to be there in person for local bitcoins?

also with this you can sell any crypto, you can get paid for services, and it's decentralized

And also what is the point of the tokens if you can cash out any crypto for fiat on their exchange besides creating a node.

got 5k. Should I sell my CRED and double my PFR?

You can choose how you want to do it. You can meet in person or do it through bank transfer, PayPal etc

the nodes help stabilize the price. and if you create an escrow node they will be used as a sort of leverage to make sure your escrow decisions are not mischievous.

im not exactly sure what else for though. the team is working on a revised whitepaper at the moment, so it should all be explained in greater detail.

Because you can stack them and get fees

with payfair you arent just limited to bitcoin. and it seems like youll be able to trade crypto for crypto.
anybody want to trade my DOGE for BOUNTY

This was how walton and metaverse was shilled, and i thought they were pajeet coins. not going to miss out on this one. not this time.

its a good shill but i really dont like the idea of using garbage ED

It's nearing $.04
even at $.05 it's a sure moon mission, but dont miss out on those extra gains.
I regret not buying at $.017, but i had to make sure it was legit.
only a few days ago the market cap was sub 1 million

It can go to 0.3$ easy

When you make an escrow node do you have to make your decisions manually? That would be a lot of work wouldn't it?

all in this motherfucker.

It seems like it will be actual work. Not exactly sure how hard it will be. Maybe just look at some numbers and push a button? Idk? But you do get conpensated. 1% of $5000 is still $50. I would push buttons all day at $50 a pop.

Fuck it, ill bite

Nothing, apparently. Dunno how this is going to replace localbitcoins when it has to build up a community of faithful users through feedbck like localbitcoin did but whatever. Veeky Forums is just too stupid sometimes.

dont forget to tip me when we make it. ill use the code word bazinga to let you know it's me.

All this really needs is to get on literally anything other than fucking ether delta

Yeah for big transactions that would be worth it but think about all the small transactions people will make which you will get pennies for..

Probably won't, but a coin with this much momentum can be easy money if you're in and out quick

do you own a part localbitcoins you dumb motherfucker? this is a chance to invest and grow with a project doing something better than localbitcoins.
stay poor.

i dont think most people would use the escrow service for small transactions.
you can make a transaction without the escrow, just P2P.
and you'd make money off of that too with a trust node, and for that you wouldnt have to do a single thing.

trust node is passive income.
escrow node, you do some work, but make more money.

Ah okay I didn't realize that. Thanks for explaining, that makes more sense.

dont quote me on this but i believe i read that they have payed the fee for kucoin, but are still waiting to hear back.

there will be more info a week after new years, the devs are russian and they celebrate for a whole week.

Honestly, Kucoin is the place to be for tiny coins like this now, thanks for letting me know!

I threw 15% of my portfolio into this one. Expecting a x10

What wallet can I store this on?

MyEtherWllet
you'll have to add it manually. if you dont know how watch a video on youtube, it's not too hard.

Just went all in. Lets do this!