The Sexual Marketplace is completely FUCKED

Everyone girl in this city whos a 7/10 + has fucked a famous person at some point or another. let me repeat- EVERY DECENT LOOKING GIRL HAS BEEN FUCKED BY SOME KIND OF FAMOUS PERSON IN MY CITY

C list celebs, B list celebs, Youtube stars, sports stars, whatever it is. Women no longer care about average FUCKERS like you, they are all chasing the top 20% of Chads. These Chads are all on Tinder, Insta, sliding into your girls DMs. You think you honestly have a chance? Nigger you have no chance against CHRIS BROWN sliding into your girls DMs, she's gone and in his car faster than you can say KEKED

The sexual marketplace is FUCKED thanks to social media. Male celebs are happy fucking the buffet of women at their disposal, while female celebs are ALSO chasing the male celebs. Just accept you will either

a.) settle for a used goods roastie using you for beta bucks
b.) settle for a fat chick (whos also gotten laid a suprisingly high amount of times compared to your ass)
c.) be a foreveralone basement dweller

This is your future in 2018

I'm just trying to get rich mate, I aint got time for that.

I once dated a 9/10 worker. She lived in a 3k/month rent apartment while making 35k a year.

I never asked how. I didnt want to know.

Nice try, but check em.

who the fuck cares, this board is about acquiring currency

if you want to complain about tfwngf go to /r9k/

this is a blue board
no anime please

Then stop being an incel and buy LINK you beta bitch!

Beta males aren't real males. The world is poised to turn all beta males into those who will die as virgins or become trannies and get laid. We will accelerate this future by converting all robots on /r9k/ into MtF girls. Our job is to accelerate human evolution. In the future 60% of all born men will converted into tgirls with HRT and surgery if they don't have enough masculine features or if their genes predispose them towards a life of rejection by women if they grow up as "men". They are not men. They are girls (male).

By the way if you haven't made an account on kucoin use this link
1f6yf

Yeah and buy some link you losers.
Link is going to 1k

Mods do your job, perma ban anyone who post about girls on Veeky Forums

>b.) settle for a fat chick (whos also gotten laid a suprisingly high amount of times compared to your ass)

You would be surprised how true this is. I know ugly fat nasty bitches that have slept with 100+ guys by the age of 21. It is insane how many guys are willing to put their dick in any warm hole.

Especially black guys. They will fuck any fat nasty white girl.

>tfw fat fetish
its a pretty good feel

What is the logic behind that? Fat means unhealthy, low value and poor offspring. I don't get it.

>amerifat womyn

Buy bazingacoin and you will have 10/10 bitches on your dick for 0.000000001 B

well first off I don't want kids and I'm not interested in a long term relationship

Second, who ever said a fetish has to be logical? It's just what I like, idk why I'm attracted to something obviously unhealthy, but I am. Its just what I've always been attracted to.

They didn't buy bazingacoin, so they have to bribe BBWs (big bazinga whales) to suck their dick with bitcoin they bought for 18k

>caring about women
No

Who gives a shit, we have moon missions to attend.
gb2

>Spending time chasing women when you can spend time chasing coins and gain women automatically.

Filthy noncoiners

That could all change if you are buying tron

hot girls have hot moms have rich husbands