Alright Veeky Forums...

Alright Veeky Forums, share your weirdest and most horrible ideas that no one would like but you and have others rate honestly

>Nomadic/Barbarian tribe
>Have a deep love for art, like general warrior poets
>Except Instead of poetry, they have a deep seeded love for slapstick comedy
>The whole tribe is clowns. Jesters that juggle and throw shit for ranged attacks. Buff clowns that beat you down with bowling pins and the like.
>Their leader is a grizzled king who makes dull jokes as he attacks with slow, massive swings.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savage_Species).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well. I really like the idea of a barbarian with a deep love of art. a man in unkempt fancy clothes appreciating a piece at a gallery until a rando accidentally puts their arm through it and gets torn limb from limb.

as for the clowns? fever dream session/10

Thats not nearly as funny as you think it is. Its not even funny that its not funny. Id be more interested if they were trolls who acted like idiots around people because they thought thats how people act.

Fun. Bump

This idea is underrated as fuck

They can be like a traveling carnival, yeah when time gets rough they have to rape and pillage but in good times they sell their services as entertainers.

Perfect for a /comfy/ campaign

as for my crazy ideas, I have two but they are loosely related

>Sun god is half man half lightning bug
>His butt glows and literally is the sun
>If you put on sunglasses and looked at the sun you would clearly see that the sun is a bug man.

>Sick don't pray to the god of healing to be cured
>They pray to the god of sickness for mercy
>The god of disease's pets get out sometimes and then he has to put them all back in their cages again
>he follows peoples prayers so he can find where the little rascals got off to
>basically good aligned nurgle

Orcs, ogres and various other monstrous races don't sexually reproduce. Instead, they come into existence with a cluster of worms inside them, and when they die these worms wake up, eat the body for food and metamorphose into the parent species over several weeks. I do this to explain why they're all monogender, to slightly distance them from regular species like elves and humans, and because I don't want to deal with orc rape or orc women.

Floating magic head that doesn't understand why it exists and wants answers, but unable to talk in anything but nonsense.

>a curse that changes the race and sex randomly of the players every time a player takes a particular action (if the warrior speaks, the sorcerer points out something, the hunter runs, the bard raises his thumb over his head, etc.)

>party of bards only
>you cant betray your team
>all have to solve problems ONLY with sex
>you cant "backstab" your team

>you cant betray your team
>you cant "backstab" your team

These are things that should be true for most cooperative games. Some exceptions may apply, but most people who would do that are just dickheads

>party of bards only
Don't see any problem with this, other than the fact that people differentiating themselves might be tricky

>curse that changes race/sex
>have to solve problems with sex

Fine if you're running an ERP game.

not bad, user.

Here's my retarded idea.

>the world is a fantasy world
>an ancient artifact is visiting tragedy on it
>the fantasy world is actually a backwards planet in a sci-fi universe
>the sci-fi universe is a simulation made for the enjoyment of the denizens of a more advanced world
>the programmer of your particular world is lazy, inconsistent, and incompetent and that's the source of all the cosmic evils the party has to fight. All the deep mysteries that the party can't solve are actually just honest fuckups caused by developer "Working as intended" logic.

Plays a bard
Instrument is a saloon piano
Keeps it in a cart, pulled by the ranger's pet
Metal plated cart with high walls.
Warlock and ranger fight from cart as meat turrets
This is the Battle Fool Bus!

I'm technically already running it now and the players are having a blast but for different reasons, but here it goes:

>everyone is the same person
>this person is an immortal amnesiac ripped from youknowwhat
>the players takes the roles of different personalities, made manifest by the following bullshit:
>anamnesis
>time-convolution
>weird metaphysics

My players know that they are immortal, look identical, and have no known backstory. They don't think any of this is weird.

>cuphead.jpg

>Do a one-shot with another DM to cross our players.
>CoC group enters the dreamlands and D&D group meets them through magic and bullshit.
>The rules don't change for neither group, CoC players stick with 2 d10 and D&D players d20.

I wonder if this going to be the fun kind of trainwreck or the shit kind.

A crossover camapaign between:
Apocalypse World
Noumenon
kill puppies for satan
Everyone is John
Insylum
Lacuna: Blue City
and The Farm

I have no fucking idea how'd I manage to keep the world consistent at all, I just want to do a gigantic mindfuck campaign, with multiple layers of game to it, multiple character sheets and games changing in the middle of a session, switching from one character sheet to another on the go. One moment they are some raggedy motherfuckers out in the ApocWorld, another they're humanoid insects in the Silhouette Rouge. One day I'll do it and it WILL be glorious.

A dark heresy campaign that is essentially just Weekend at Bernie's with a bunch of terrified and clueless adepts and an inquisitor that chokes on a pretzel or slips on a wet floor or something in his introductory speech

Here's one

>Wizards across the globe used magic a little too much.
>Turns out you can't actually create something out of nothing with spells.
>Fucked up the world somehow, they didn't properly manage "mass" when casting spells.
>Weird stuff starts happening because they were actually taking energy from other planes and dimensions, now entities and effects from those places start affecting the world.
>Wizards are now collaborating together to set balance back into the world.
>Your party is a group of adventurers paid to help wizards balance everything by defeating outside entities etc.
>There's a catch: The wizards still need to use energy and mass to cast required spells. In order to do so they take mass from willing people and give it back later once they balance things out.
>This means your character could transform into something else (but still sentient) at anytime due to spells from outside wizards or whenever a person on your team casts something.
>What you turn into varies and your size could increase or decrease.

Rolls would be made periodically to determine what you transform into, causing players to adapt on the fly to their new situations.

>Good aligned Nurgle.
Papa Nurgle is a total provider already tho?
Memes aside I really like this idea

A sorceror who spent most of his life homeless until discovering his magical talents by accidentally willing his cold rations warm in the winter. He now travels around, looking for magical characters to study the spells they cast and how they do it.

I hope you don't mind me shamelessly stealing this one to use as an encounter in a wizard's tower

Reminds me of when some of my Yu-Gi-Oh! friends and MTG friends wanted to play against each other and decided to do similar to spetacularly one-sided results.

Kekkekekekekek, Hobo with a Necronomicon

Spellweaver campaign. Break down Spellweavers into 20 level classes (a la the Savage Species handbook: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savage_Species). It would be a planseshifting, gestalt campaign (where one class would be compulsory spellweaver), based on the "Ecology of the Spellweaver" article from some Dragon Magazine from way the fuck back when. Essentially the characters would be searching for the ancient secrets that nearly allowed their race to ascend to godhood en masse.

I've actually considered doing this but I don't have any friends.

>His butt glows and literally is the sun

Reminds of that user who jerks of to the moon like it was the butt of a magnificient night godess
Someone made a really cute drawing about it

So the overarching plot is basically "kill Todd"

>party of all warforged
>humans who built them are all extinct
>so is basically all biological life
>basically magitech Nier Automata

>all have to solve problems ONLY with sex
Even if you want an ERP, that's still boring as fuck.

Orc rape is a source of drama though.

>Once upon a time there was a smart yet lazy novice human wizard who seeked eternal life without becoming Un-dead so he could have time to do all the stuff he wanted, like explore the world and junk.
>Looks to the trolls as (non voluntary) test subjects for a project to alter his own body so nothing like age or wounds of the flesh could keep him down.
>Finds the secret to eternal life just in time for the end times.
>Elves and Dwarves do what they do best, the elves hop to the next world and the dwarves bury themselves under ground while the humans are left to deal with the end of the world on their own.
It doesn't end well
>Only the rich in money or in magic knowledge could go the way of the elves and escape the apocalypse.
>At some point the only thing left "alive" on the surface of the planet was trolls, the Undead and the human "master" hermit wizard from before.
>the wizard would go on to be like the Mad Max of the world in until he would be become accepted into one of the rising troll kingdoms and aid tham in their war and eventually rise to be king of not only this kingdom but of all trolls, and he's still just this small foke human.
>Kingdoms come and go over thousands years and out of boredom (and years of research and practice of magic,) the wizard finds a way to bring life back to the world starting with cloning himself thru the science of mushroom spore like A saxsule reproduction resulting in the "new" human race all being identical copies of him when fully grown.
>Sense they're exact clones there are no woman, just chop off a pise (or scrape some skin cells off from anywhere on the body and apply some magic concussion to it,) and let it sit in the right conditions for nine or so months and bam, you have a human son.

>And with the world back in order the wizard get bored again and sets his sights on the stars (space travel,)

>than the Elves and Dwarves come back to find a very different world than the one they left.

So far just an idea.

I have an idea for a game where players are workers on a plant in USSR. Stealing shit from work, drinking, switching between making tanks and zippers twice per day...

Orc worm rape!

What's the source of drama?
Bureaucracy and KGB?

So i've got a total of two moderately horrible ideas and one catastrophically bad one that i'm actually using in my homebrew.
What does Veeky Forums think of them

>Orcs look much like regular orcs in other series - brutish, conventionally unattractive and slow-looking.
>In truth, orcs are rather smart, and some scientific advances have been attributed exclusively to orcs.
>They also act like stereotypical 'southern hospitality' texan ranchers.
>To the point that the only reason they'd hoist a scantily-clad elf woman on their shoulder and carry her to their house was to give her something more appropriate for the climate to wear.
>The orcish women often do all the farmwork since their husbands are too busy working on the next big project to care about feeding the cattle or reaping the crops.

>There's a branch of elf who literally came down from space.
>They have the most advanced technology in the world.
>Things like hoverboards, rocket cars and hardlight holographic personal assistants sex-capable model costs double and the like.
>Basically noblebright shadowrun.
>Also, they all talk like surfer dudes and never seem to get new tech just right until they outsource troubleshooting.
>The reason they moved here was because their home planet ended up too dense with buildings to have safe jetpacking areas.
>think orcs crossed with anime knife-ear elves crossed with lelf.

>An odd race, the Rollers, are rarely seen wandering the world.
>They don't speak like regular humans, instead saying things like 'I roll to seduce' or 'I explain the situation to the king'.
>They even fight weird.
>Instead of swords, they throw a small dice, proclaim 'I roll to attack' and wait until the dice has stopped rolling.
>After that, cuts or bruises appear on the target, which is slung away from where the blows are coming from, all without the Roller moving beyond picking up his dice block.
>Some say they're not even born, just appear out of nowhere.

Plot twist: The warforged genetically engineer new sentient (human) life to make the world more interesting again, The new humans are flawed copies from their precent ones.

Warforged Shut down/malfunction/deus ex machina, don't know anymore they did the Genesis engineering.

Bureaucracy, unreasonable production plans, stealing from work to provide for your family, secret military production that causes nothing but troubles, alcoholism... If you go further than slice of life you can add eventual collapse of Soviet Union when you have either to get as much as possible from the plant and sell it before the whole infrastructure collapses or adapt to market economy.

Campaign where you can play as a character from any system. The party are teleported from whatever world they were in to a reality outside of time and space.

This place would be their base of operations and where they would receive their quests to fix the timeweb. Never quite sure whether they're working for good or evil, the party have to go to places and times where chromatic anomalies have occurred and ensure that the original event takes place once more.

First mission seems simple enough. Sink the Titanic.

Party manage to steer the ship and/or iceberg into each other, and the ship begins to sink. It then begins to fly at the behest of a wizard.

Roll for initiative.

I know I have this saved somewhere but I can't find the damn thing. I passed out last night looking for it.

Inspired by the Exiles at all? Also if some dude shows up with a Mage from white wolf the whole thing is fucked.

kek

Inserting an Itachi-like character into mutants and masterminds setting.

Everyone is playing horrible, awful, over the top mary sues, hopping between different settings and getting into the usual shitfights.
Each gets different rules to warp the settings they visit (So the angsty anime dude, being based around rule of drama, can reveal that the setting's guns run on liquified babies or something; the one-linering guy in shades can make things explode at the slightest provocation or by putting on sunglasses while walking away from them, etc.)
The more they warp the setting, the less stable it gets with all the actions trying to play out, until the entire thing goes tits-up and gets Langolier'd and you'd better be out of it before then.

No idea on an end goal.

...soo, gypsies?

Something I came up with a long time ago. Not really inspired by anything, but Exiles is a good shout. Could even feature.

Same with other similar things like WoW's Bronze Dragonflight, or Inspector Spacetime etc.

I haven't seen that, but I wasn't thinking of it as a comedy. The players will never interact with the developer. It's just an explanation for behind the scenes.

That guy campaign.

Everybody tries to derail and min/max as hard as possible, setting is intentionally magical realm as fuck