I BOUGHT BACK IN AND IT STARTED DIPPING RIGHT AWAY OH MY GOD

>sold at 13k

get out of crypto while you can before you go broke

Dude just wait, you did good, this shit is going to tank hard

>recovering
try again.

>trying to time the market
There's a reason day trading is done by machines... People aren't good at it

chances are good-ish that it will dip again to 10K, at it might (low prob) even dip to the 8K region. In my opinion 40/60 chance recovery vs dip. If you cannot handle placing such relatively risky bets you are better off just hodling or you will consistently bleed money and btc.

Ok thanks guys I did buy back in but after reading your posts I sold again. I will just ride it out and hope I wake up to 10k Bitcoin tomorrow.

I attached my trade history before someone calls me a larping retard.

kek weak handed faggot.

Lol wtf

And actually, if this doesn't crashes, you can always buy back, maybe you will lose some "gains", but it's better than risking into a coin that looks like it's going to go down more.

buy and HODL fool

stay out for a few days, this will go down for a long while

It really depends on the personality type and the amount of research and time you are willing to put into crypto. While most people are better off hodling, those that have good risk and money management and time to DYOR are better of trading the swings.

wish me luck

just buy back

OP also think about where your stop-buy is, i.e. when do you want to get back in if it should rise instead of dip. This is a bet, like chances are higher that it will go down a fair bit, but this is bitcoin, if it moves in the opposite direction then your bet think when you want to hop on the train again.
Also I suggest you do some research on some real investing sites what experienced traders think where BTC will go and do you own charting + fundamental analysis.
/biz is just meme's, FUD and FOMO, come here for the lulz but not for investment advice.

it will dip back to 8k buy the dip

bots won't let it dip below 13k. after this consolidation it's going back to 20k by the end of january, screencap this

>will it dip?

It always dips

>should I buy back?

Never FOMO

Yep, we are greedy where machines will just say - I'm happy with this 1.5% gain and back in.

Trade like a machine and you will do well swing trading. Try to max out your gains, and you will get wrecked.

Protip - if you are swing trading, just be happy to increase your stack by even a small amount. You aren't trading to increase your fiat value, you are trading to increase your stack.

This is a bull market long-term so think that way. Watch the price action and get in and out fast.

Thanks. I was thinking, I will buy back in on an uptrend at 17k, and I will buy back in on a downtrend around 10.5k. I will stay out until then thank you for your help.

Look at the ETH/BTC ratio - as long as this keeps increasing, BTC is not going anywhere past 16k

>research and time
This is Veeky Forums for autism and no job