/40kg/ - Warhammer 40,000 General

Xenos whore edition

>Warhammer Community news (check it daily and YOU might know what's what in today's Warhammer)
warhammer-community.com/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>FW FAQs (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)

>Adeptus Mechanicus codex (thank you Vladimir)
>PDF
mega.nz/#!Mh13ASBa!vh4vUs-iw9lvubVEooF3PTYBm5G_PI66Ve6-dENNsQk
>Epub
mega.nz/#!Qwd3zSSB!A6wf-ubMX0r9yGtRkFZjO20hdxH5LqzGkiC-Y69bQMs

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14085010
youtu.be/AFVi8EO4s_o
youtube.com/watch?v=eJMu9G7Pyw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tumblr go home.

Now that's an OP I can get behind !

>My theory is that beta males are generally more receptive to homosexual thoughts and "gender theory" bullshit because betas, being passive followers, are more likely to see themselves as the woman in any relationship--even if they are not attracted to men they see themselves as the subordinate partner.
>This explains many nerd fetishes and preferences, for example the way nerd fiction idolizes powerful women (i.e. men with breasts) even though reality gives very few examples of powerful women, and certainly not physically powerful. (Women themselves do not fantasize about having physical power.) This fetish is produced by the infantile regression that nerds undergo during or near adolescence, and they rarely grow out of it.
>Beta males look to symbols of female power and assertiveness because:
>a) they see themselves as half-woman and these fantasies empower them, and
>b) a strong woman can protect them much as their mother did.

Girls keep moving, this is a Boys only neighborhood!

The only question is, if Gabriel and Macha had a daughter, when would she become a space marine

Maybe this explains why you're so stupid.

FIRST FOR NO MORE OFF TOPIC GENDER SHITPOSTING

Please stop user, can't we actually talk about Warhammer 40k in the fucking 40k general?

Well user you have failed.

Best Primarch reporting in.

Only male eldar-human hybrids can become Ultramarines.

That I'm not mad at fictional stories being 100% true to life? If it proves anything, is that I'm not a full blown autist.

>not understanding that in the grimdark future of space marine enhancment females would undergo mastectomies because there is no reason for mammary glands on indoctrinated superhuman killing machines created only for war

You're pathetic.

Help me /40kg/ I cannot decide.
strawpoll.me/14085010

Please for the love of god stop. I don't fucking care about either side of this shit, can we just talk about 40k

This edition is now lewd edition

Fucking fuck fuckedy Fuck. That Webm is literally the worst thing that has happened in the last 3 threads

It's always lewd edition

>implying a giant pair of jugs couldn't be used as a pair of heavy weapon mounts.

D O R N
O
R
N

Thread Topic:
What army do you play?
What are you working on?
How was your day?

>All female space marines would be transgenderss

Damn, this just keeps getting better! Soon, we shall have the most perfect bait the world has ever seen!

Be the change you want to see in the world, faggot.

>Black Templars
>Painting a crusader squad
>Shitty, I got fucking drenched commuting today

>Tyranids
>Tyranids
>Tyranids

Why bring down a wall when you can walk right through the gates?

>Have a small Necron army
>Struggling to decide whether to buy Orks or Imperial Guard
>Alright day, it was a boring 12 hours

>renegade guard
>rogue psykers and a chimara
>meh all things considered

I'm cool with GW adding more chicks, chicks are cool, especially badass ones. I just wish they would call it something other than adding more "female representation" just because that's lingo for "adding things we don't give a fuck about because other people say we should".

But if they remove the boobplate on SoB I'll riot. Not even into that shit usually, it's just too important to their themes and aesthetic for it to go away I feel. Though if Greyfax is their idea of no boobplate then sure, nothing to worry about, don't give a fuck, gimme new SoB.

That is perfection.

>Blood Angels
>Bolters and arms for a tactical squad
>Its not going awful but i am sad because i walked by this place that's up for sale that i keep thinking of buying and opening up a hobby shop in.

>What army?
Nids

>What are you working on?
This malanthrope. It looks really bad ass, with all the greeblies all over. I didnt realise there's people trying to push their way out of those toxin sacs till I was painting it

>How was your day?
I just started my work day, i hate my job and can't wait to retire so I can do whatever I want all day. I dont understand people who like working and have no other life besides their 9 to 5

No! Not while GW is flirting with the vile idea of updating some old kits!

What do think 40k is, some kind of game?

TAKE NOTE, SJW HERETICS

Eldar a-are NOT for lewding!

There. This is what people were trying to say last thread. Female guard is cool, sisters updates would be fantastic. But don't compromise the sororitas aesthetic in order to be "inclusive"

>Updating old kits to be PC trash

Because the door can shut behind you. ;)

Don't compromise the guard aesthetic in order to be "inclusive".

youtu.be/AFVi8EO4s_o

That's some fucking solid work there user. I like the green
Female guardsmen exist in canon

where the fuck are all the AM leaks

you're right, eldar are for purging and exterminating, the worthless scum that they are

What part of guard aesthetic is exclusively male?

I originally viewed this program with some friends in high school, following that scene a young man among us couldn't handle it and was forced to flee the room to masturbate.

Anyway for the sake of actually talking about 40k again: Perturabo did nothing wrong

For fucks sake there aren't any. Every goddamn thread
Just let it go, don't derail the thread again

Too late, the timeline's already changing!

Being soldiers.

By the Emperor you're right! I need to volunteer at the nearest IG recruitment center quick or it's a mandatory flogging!

>What army do you play?
Craftworld elfdar Implying I can afford the models

>What are you working on?
Getting my life back on track

>How was your day?
So and so, could've been better but I've lost too much sleep recently so I'm not at my best. Thanks for asking user!

What are you talking about? The PC games they've made are way better than the console ones.

So what actually happened regarding the Konor campaign?

Imperium won.

>Perturabo did nothing wrong
I mean if you don't consider artistically shrieking that your legion isn't the best while not actually trying to make them the best as wrong than yeah he did nothing wrong.

>actually wanting to be a loyalist

But user, being a heretic is fucking great!

he means "political correctness" the usual right wing boogeyman

Imperium won.

I got that, but what did it actually do.

So I haven't been on in a few hours but I'm guessing you finally got someone to latch on to that Facebook post?
I am also shocked a company didn't say "go fuck yourself" on a public forum to a small but growing minority of their market share even if that's what they were thinking

My first minis come in the mail tomorrow. I have some Death Guard stuff from one of the box sets and some tools that I got on eBay and Amazon, respectively. So today's been an exercise in patience.

>These threads tonight

Funny thing, there are plenty of female soldiers even in the present day. We didn't even need to wait 38k years for female guard to happen, they're already here!

Way to miss the joke dumbass.

Nothing. I'll be amazed if Konor is ever mentioned again

>"We got smashed, crushed, defeated. No victory, the other one. Konor is lost."

youtube.com/watch?v=eJMu9G7Pyw8

Chaosfags were eternally BTFO.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha Legion it is. Would people care if I run dreads instead of Helbrutes? Kinda want to make my Alpha as less chaos as possible.

>Funny thing, there are plenty of female soldiers even in the present day.

No, there's just women pretending.

They blew up Mortarion's not!Death Star with a cyclonic torpedo and he was butthurt about it.

Legitimate kek

Nah, there are women who do the exact same stuff as their colleagues in military jobs

>laughing at facebook memes

Oh dear.

he didn't miss the joke he really just wanted the dopamine rush from typing "right wing boogeyman"

It's almost a shame images of Mortarion got leaked in advance. I liked that reveal.

god i wish that were me

>Ad Mech is the main
>About to strip and repaint 5k of Dark Angels
>Day was busy arguing with sales reps that don't know their industry

They better be Contemptor Dreds

female skitarii when

I'm sure there's plenty welfare queen desk jockies of both sexes.
Only male soldiers though.

There probably are plenty but you cant tell because of robotics

Stop feeding him (You)'s

Jesus, you already won, GW is making your femgaurd models regardless of how he feels about it. Just stop responding and let them be salty about it.

RIP that plague marine.

There very much are female soldiers
I don't see what you seek to accomplish with this b8, one (you) per post isn't that great
You gotta go for the gold, kiddo

There might be a few women that manages to get through training without breaking down crying but they dont belong there

Right. So, nothing? Great. Thanks.

which one?

>laughing at facebook memes
Yeah but I didn't post Facebook memes on Veeky Forums, so...

>Female guardsmen exist in canon
This is true, but see my next point.

If you say "exclusively", none, because 40k is a big enough universe to hold all kinds of weirdness, and on frontier worlds it makes sense to have females trained in the PDF, but the Guard is going to be "compromised" by having their aesthetic diluted if GW push plastic guardswomen in the fluff over the classic male soldiers in order to sell boxes, or even worse, have a certain amount of female soldiers in new IG boxes. That would please nobody but bits resellers.
The point is that if people want to represent the in-fluff female guard in their armies, more power to them, and it's great if 3rd party companies enable this, but while GW hasn't updated many iconic planets of the guard to have new models, let alone plastic, it absolutely reeks of opportunist gender ideology and/or thoughtless fetishism to push a fringe part of the fluff without regard to preserving the tone of the setting.

Remember - love can bloom on the battlefield.

>There very much are female soldiers

No, that's incorrect, we've been over this.

tfw no qt servitor gf with a big meltaguns

>GW is making your femgaurd models
What are the details of this?

Been gone since 6th edition and I'm looking to get back into the hobby.

I'm starting to get my head around the new rules but I'm still out of the loop
How are Mechanicus this edition? The models are cool but are they any good on the table?
I like them and SoB basically the same so will probably just go with the one who sucks the least.

Originally I figured I want to just be blue boy and fuck the brown & red imp silly but the thought of being the imp who goes around molesting forestgoing shotas isn't half bad either