Its really that great?

its really that great?

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*facepalm*

It will be the new bitcoin

Probably about to tank. You can tell by all the threads being made. Retarded pajeets, suck a dick

shitty name will limit its potential

Isn't it the only coin with instant transactions and 0 fees?

xrb doesn't need any shill, that shit is legit as fuck !

how does it achieve this?

That’s what people said about Ethereum

How are transactions validated? IOTA relies on "trusted" validators. DAG tech is cool for its speeds, but as far as I know there is always trusted validators.

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

Cows are the best store of value?

In one week it will be “XRB is dead. Fuck you pajeet shill I dont want your bags” etc

Something just doesn't feel right with this coin and I don't know why. Well, I might FOMO in a week.

Been looking at this since 50c. Every time I think of buying in I worry about it crashing when it gets to binance

pic related, the most powerful. Imagine it with Ripple's market cap

Let "glad I bought" be your mantra instead of "I should have bought yesterday"

what the fuck

A simple yes or no would suffice. From what I've gathered, yes we're trusting people not protocol and game theory. Already only a few representatives make up 70% of the voting power.

I really want DAGs to work, but this shit isn't going to fly. We need trustless platforms, which is why I ignore Ripple entirely. I'm still going to follow this though.

This thing is going to dump hard when it gets onto Bit-Z and KuCoin.

Look at the Bitgrail exchange for a second. The trading pairs. If you have XRB, you can buy ... ETH, LTC, BCC, DOGE, BTG or LISK.

None of these are worth it compared to the gains you get on this coin -- so no one sells. That'll change VERY quick when it's on big exchanges, and people are looking to cash out on x4 (or more) gains.

It deserves this price, but ... maybe in late January or February. Not just yet.

i can only hope
i sold at $9... what was I thinking?

Ok we had our little break, now lets go for 14$!

>How are transactions validated?
>Yes

I can taste the saltiness

Learn to read. I was asking if transactions are validated by trusted validators. Which from no help from you faggots I discovered they were. I'm guessing you don't understand the importance of that or what it means, so this conversation is pointless.

x50 in a month, god fucking dammit

Feel ya dude, tried to have the same discussion earlier and no one would givr an answer, only "but muh companies want instant, fee-less transactions!"
But at what cost?

I just noticed it was added to blockfolio

There has been a lot of reckless abandon with centralized payment systems lately like with Ripple. I find DAGs to be really cool, but until its trustless, it isn't peer to peer cash and never can be.

ITS DUMPING SOMEONES DUMPING

ICX going down tonight

it was great until everyone got in it
>expect %40-60 drops every week now due to artificial volatility created by daytrading faggots

BOOM SOMEONE JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER

I JUST TRANSFERRED LTC TO BITGRAILED AND IT FUCKING CRASHED AHHHHHHHHHHH

You appear to have misunderstood how Raiblocks works. It's as decentralized as it can possibly be. It's one of the few coins where even a god damn Raspberry Pi hooked up to an okay internet connection can be validating transactions. The only part where "trusted validators" come in is via proof of stake voting, but even normalfags can participate in it. Additionally, it only happens when there is a conflict (double-spend) happening. And if your argument is that proof of stake still isn't decentralized enough for you, then please write a paper about how you would implement such a voting mechanism that's not also susceptible to sybil attacks.

lol dropped $2 in 5 seconds

Its not. Its a shitcoin being pumped because its only on three shitty exchanges. Retards are FOMOing and going to lose their fucking money.

Some whales shorted it, it will be back up in no time.

Scary, but my hands were cast iron

Going back up already, as you were.

so how much btc of xrb was this? i cant into numbers

this was just shakeoff r-right guys?

What price did ya'll buy in at? Got it for $5 USD 3-4 days ago

£0.89

Wish I'd bought more

Dropped 5 eth at $4.46. Wish I'd done more now obviously but still if this goes to 100 I'll be happy.

yeah, apparently someone sold too low

On what exchange can you short this?

Started buying at $4. Nearly bought at $2 but chickened out.

Just whales testing the waters before they dump it all.

i will be laughing so hard to see final price after dump

people will suicide over this :(

Is this the future?

Doesn't raiblocks have an issue with syncing as more people submit transactions?

There has to be a trade off somewhere, no silver bullet.

No

>Doesn't raiblocks have an issue with syncing as more people submit transactions?
> There has to be a trade off somewhere, no silver bullet.

Not really, the wallet software sucks ass right now but the web wallet works perfectly

How exactly does the posi-trac rear end on a Plymouth work!?

It just does.

no its lattice blockchain, each individual runs on their own chain. its scalability is infinite.