Critical Role General (continued)

Episode 114: The chaos continues as the bump limit nears

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14085509
youtu.be/9EToAf4nhDw?t=3h11m5s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zx1N0cQcd1fJadUwar7f2hJ2p61qoX7lctsVaIEa5uM/edit#gid=744793917
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop calling this a general.

God you're dumb
Bump limit was half an hour ago and this is not a general
Lurk more newfag

>Matt checking all the rolls now

Damn... He's fucking pissed about that Marisha dice flub.

Taliesin bought the devil's luck, but what did he pay with?

His anal virginity.

Fuck I missed it what happened?

Die landed cocked, they rerolled without DM approval.
It sucks, but even it was honest, it wouldn't be the first time a player was caught cheating on camera.

She re-rolled a questionable "cocked" die before he ruled one way or the other.

Now he's double checking all crits.

Marisha avoided a Feeblemind because of a "cocked" die roll

strawpoll.me/14085509

Scanlan at 1HP?

One Power Word Kill, and the party is fucked...

If Vecna dropped meteor I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a spell slot for it, unless I'm mixing up those spell levels

Vecna's re-attached hand should be able to use it as an action.

It's a shame that his lair/legendary actions are just straight nerfed versions of Orcus. PW:K every other round would spice things up.

Vecna has more than 1 9th-level slot

HORY SHIT REINFORCEMENTS.

So what are there characters a wizard and...?

Warlock and Cleric

I'm starting the episode late because of work. Someone spoil me. Has anyone died yet?

>Has anyone died yet?
No because Matt is a pussy

I just want them to TPK already

I started late as well, scanlan lost his simulacrum and his deathward.

also Keyleth killed another youngling

Not even any NPCs? What the fuck.

Scanlan went down once and deathwalker brought him back up. Vecna is out of legendary resistances and has 2 Trammel weakspots so far unused.

And the party is literally 9 people and a caged brass dragon.

Its going relatively well.

Matt is keeping his fiance in check.

Vex and Vax's half sister died.

No way, 2 additional magic users and a brass dragon show

An NPC. Vex and Val's full-elf half-sister who was trapped inside Vecna.

As for the PCs, Scanlan has gone unconscious 2 or 3 times, but always got healed.

>Vecna is out of legendary resistances
He has 1 more

>keeping his fiance in check
which stream were you watching?

Well, he is now.

>Vecna hexed

How? I thought he was immune to low level spells.

Matt, ya dun fucked up.

well he should be immune to percy's but lvl9+ warlock spells come out as lvl 5 spells or higher.

She's made two rule violations already so no, held to different standards then the rest.

Well cavalry's dead?

So much for the cavalry...

The questionable re-roll, and what was the second one?

Not rolling concentration for Shapechange due to Meteor Storm

Concentration, damage resistance.

To be fair, she's stupid. She always has been.

See: Her Wind Walk debacle, and her being defensive and pouty about it. Also see Sam roasting her ass for it because it's funny.

Ah. Ok. I didn't catch that.

Three if you count the re-roll.

1. Damage resistance was the wrong type.
2. Shapechange is concentration, she didn't roll.

What was the wind walk debacle? and can I get a clip of Sam roasting her?

>What was the wind walk debacle?
Episode 39

To be fair Matt isn't, and other party members already asked her about it on camera but were ignored.

Oh boy, that was the day I started to hate Marisha

>marisha doesnt know how her spells work after literally playing the same character for years

she needs to only be allowed to play martials from now on

youtu.be/9EToAf4nhDw?t=3h11m5s

Timestamp included for the burn, the debacle is when they fought the worms, in the same episode I believe. Long story short she didn't read the fucking spell.

When i first started watching, my favorites were Liam and Orion. Handful of episodes in, the charm wore off and they were near the bottom.

Only marisha hasn't moved, last place always and forever.

Thanks

okay let's just end this marisha isn't hot thing now. imagine her being hate fucked by matt until her eyes roll back and she stars foaming at the mouth , before he shoves his large DM cock into her ass saying "how do you want to do this" while she ugly cries while being destroyed.

Nah i'm good.

I always found Orion the most annoying. I was glad when he left.

Marisha quickly took over for him.

>Orion
Dude wanted to be the center of attention so bad he left and tried to make his own show.

>anal sex
fucking disgusting
>crying during sex
even worse

Matt lets it happen too. I'm kind of like meh about it but it's a bit of a farce if he says he's going to be ruthless. Don't you think?

Hey guys let's grim dark d&d, our adventure is assault on care bear dungeon, nobody dies!

Orion became shit after K'varn for me but I still manage to enjoy Liam. He isn't high tier but he's alright

nah matt is definitely a prettyboy that probably gets pegged on the regular.

i don't hate the guy but marisha def wears the pants in the relationship

Physically, yeah, she's attractive.

But personality-wise, she somehow manages to live up to all the 'dumb blonde' stereotypes as a redhead.

Actually he had life problems, got cancer, drug abuse, and contracted aids. The guy has been through hell and lost touch with his old friends.

Porque no los dos?

Technically, you're both right.

I knew the cancer part, but drug abuse and aids? Seriously?

Uh oh.......

Ashley is the cutest and Laura is the most desirable, Marisha has no power here

Yeah, literally all of that happened

While I stand by him wanting to be the main character, I did not know that other shit. Goddamn.

I think the drug abuse was probably **because** of the double-diagnosis of Cancer and AIDS.

T Willis is a lucky man.

VM POWER RANKINGS

GOAT TIER

- Grog/Scanlan

GOOD TIER

- Tary

ALRIGHT TIER

- Vex

EDGY TIER

- Vax/Percy

SHIT TIER

- Orion as a player negates any redeeming qualities of Tiberius

COASTING ON THE TALENT OF OTHERS TIER

- Keyleth

Yeah and he was robbed and had gang/loan problems, and family things fucking him up too. He's been through hell, good to know his friends stuck with him huh? Oh wait they dropped him to get famous.

Pike?

She's your stoner friend's girlfriend who somehow manages to be a bigger stoner than him.

That's who she is, she's a fucking hippy. I actually don't mind her that much, but if we're getting down to it, she's a fucking hippy actress who lives in LA and goes to fucking burning man.

>Drugs cause cancer and AIDS, it's most likely the other way around

I think they are both lucky.

NOT PRESENT TIER

- Pike

>had gang problems
>get dropped by your friends
Sounds like his friends are intelligent people who wanted nothing to do with some fucking criminal.

ABSENT HALF THE TIME TIER

No it was because of his family I think someone close died?

Cute but more successful so never around tier

She's there right now though

You think they're straight edge? lmao

Matt, Travis, Laura, and Taliesin went as well

i want to see the crit role stats on how many episodes she's missed

i wouldn't be surprised if it was roughly half by now

Honestly? Liam, Sam, Laura and Travis seems to be. Taliesien is probably not (but he is dope), Matt and Marisha I assume are not.

She has been on 51 episodes i think.

You don't need to be straight edge to not hang around fucking gangs you fucking teenager, lol.

Here you go senpai, Critrolestats has you covered
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zx1N0cQcd1fJadUwar7f2hJ2p61qoX7lctsVaIEa5uM/edit#gid=744793917

Sam just joked about drinking Gatorade

this unironically

Oh, damn, Sam is hardcore.

You guys must be underaged to be this sheltered.

They probably all drink on-screen, but they try to not be blatant about it.

As for drugs, that would explain a lot about Marisha. She certainly acts like a high school friend of mine who was seemingly always stoned.

Or perhaps we're actually from a project, and know that even people that live in gangland don't participate in gang life like it's a fucking movie.

Easy there suburban kid who bought weed from a MEXICAN MAFIA member when he was in high school.

I think Marisha's biggest problem is drinking a little too much, especially during stressful fights like with the Kraken

Except Orion made a video where he apologized for being a shit to his friends before all that happened, except still didn't apologize and was still a creep about Marisha.

Fucking lol mate, I didn't say he was a gang member, you're retarded.

How was he a creep towards her?

wasn't marisha blasted during episode 100 or whatever? Whatever the kraken fight was she was noticeably drunk

They've all probably used at some point, but i'd wager on the majority of them not partaking regularly.

Marisha and Matt seem like a stoner couple, though Matt has stated he doesn't use drugs or anything during his Q&A when asked about Burning Man, so who the fuck knows.