It's all too easy

I am stupid. But even I can make a fortune buying and selling crypto. This feels wrong. I thought you needed to be smart. If it is this easy, why wont everyone do it?

>tfw too stupid to swing trade

>If it is this easy, why wont everyone do it?

Because they don't.

Most people don't buy coins at the right time.

>If it is this easy, why wont everyone do it?
If its easy to do, its easy not to do.

Because a lot of people are surprisingly retarded.

pasta is yummy at night

>1 (ONE) SIMPLE TRICK!

Because there are retards and new money flowing in every day.

This is the new stock market and the finance of the world is flowing in, that's where all this money is coming from.

Someone has to lose for someone to win.

When you buy BTNY at 4 cents, some retarded bought it at 3cents and is selling it for a 12% profit because he doesn't believe the concept.

You then sell it at 20cents because you want to cash out.

Some guy buys it at 20 cents and sells it at $2.

If it was bitcoin, some guy buys it at $2, and sells it at $200. SOme other guy buys it at $200 and sells it at 19k. Some toher guy buys it at 19k, and sells it at 13k and necks himself.

That said never before was it this easy to trade or get in on a bubble. Normally you needed a suit a tie, be up at 9am, talk on the phone with people, suck dick, kiss ass to have a SHOT at participating in a bubble.

With this one, you can participate in your underwear at 4am while masterbating to japanese cartoons.

Never again in history will an opertunity come up like this, you better fucking get rich this time user, because otherwise it's 80 years of hard work once they come for your 401ks because crypto killed their fiat banking.

If you are smart enough to drive. You are smart enough to buy high and sell low?

because you HAVE to be retarded to invest in those moon coins and expect gains.

Rational investors cant make that investment

You're overestimating the abilities of the average person.

I know someone who lost a few grand trying to trade BTC and then quit.

Screencapped

>someone has to lose for you to win
>what is mining BTC

> Never again

That's where you're wrong

beautiful shit man

Comfy as fk with bzc

True, to work as an investment banker or broker you have to go to the best schools, suck dick, be connected and then you are granted access.

Even then you work long hours and have to take antidepressants and cocaine to even function.

After all of that the returns you make for your clients are still nothing compared to the returns a bunch of social outcasts on an online Hungarian basket weaving support group makes.

It is actually hilarious.

>Someone has to lose for someone to win.
Not really.
If tomorrow everyone is bullish and decides to not sell BTC for under $23k, then by that mutual decission, the price would jump to $23k per BTC and the market cap jumps up. Markets literally create $ out of nothing by sentiment.
And maybe eventually it will be adopted as actually currency.

Too bad you're not smart enough for that apartment.

At my office there was a guy trying to explain to people what bitcoin is and how rich he's going to be. He said he's dollar cost averaging until he gets 200 BTC. LMAO these are the average people investing in crypto. Please get more boomers in crypto so I can have their money, fucking retards

BTW join kucoin with my ref

Based on the regulations of crypto currency (there are none) it's a pyramid scheme.

Everyone is crying about a bubble when they don't understand this market yet. If you get into this now you will be rich in 2018

The only coins that are going to crash is BTC, ETH and LTC because they have inflated values and are mine-able coins

This- I'm thinking we're going to see a fall of these first-mover coins. Cheaper coins will continue to come out that do more and more of what the older generation coins can do at a lower price.

And how will people buy these cheap new coins without first buying BTC?

How do i start? Found out about Veeky Forums yesterday and don't know what is going on here. I am not dumb, but i know nothing about finances.

Is there a good beginners guide or something?

BTC is a fucking nightmare

1. Buy BTC
2. Send to new wallet
3. Wait 8 hours
4. trade

1. Buy LTC
2. Send to new wallet
3. Wait 20mins
4. trade

If you invest in these coins you are basically investing in USD or CAD.. you can't make money off it now

xrp. it's all planned.

Yep, just read the sticky

1. Sign up on kucoin with my link 1grNR
2. Purchase LTC on coinbase/coinsquare
3. Send LTC to kucoin wallet
4. Buy day old cryptos and profit

I own 3 ICOs in new coins for January, only PMing people who sign up to my referral

You know a majority of the people have no idea how to buy cryptos. I am helping my friend now to buy Raiblocks and it's been taking hours to explain things to him. And he's 22 years old. Think some 40 year old then. It'll replace the currency as old people die. Long live XRB Raiblock.

Information age.

so are you saying that some unknown useless and overhyped pre-mined shitcoin will survive and take place instead?

pre-mined coin value can only go up

BTC, LTC and ETH will drop to day trading currencies only

I have made 200k on the real stock market and it's even less predictable then cryptocurrency

Theres half a trillion dollors in crypto, where do you think that all came from. everybody IS doing it

>That said never before was it this easy to trade or get in on a bubble. Normally you needed a suit a tie, be up at 9am, talk on the phone with people, suck dick, kiss ass to have a SHOT at participating in a bubble.

This is it.
THis was opportunity to get in
Cuckbook normie IPO started at 32USD, normie get your 5x in 7 years and GTFO
Angel investors bought for cents

Hope this will be the future model of bubbles so anyfag can get in.