Alright Veeky Forums

Alright Veeky Forums....
So I've been a broke ass motherfucker most of my life, but I just came into 1.8 million dollars(all cash too).

I'm not exactly sure what I should do, but there are a few things that I have to stay away from.

>Can't put it in a bank
>Can't tell anyone about it
>Government can't find out about it

What should be the first few things that I should do coming into this amount of wealth to insulate myself from any legal issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/6-ways-to-pay-as-little-self-employment-tax-as-legally-necessary-3259/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

write a novel cause you're a huge lying faggot

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT BROS

Probably dont tell anyone and buy a vault. Fix up your house a lot.

>Use LocalBitcoin to buy Bitcoin
>Cash out of bitcoin and pay taxes on your "Crypto gains"
Now you have clean money, congrats.

Or just use a bitcoin debit card and let your wealth grow. i'd go 50% ETH, 25% BTC, 25% coins of your choice.

why do people come on here and lie like this?

you'll need to show proof if you want a serious answer

lmao ya dig get out of here you money laundering shit head

how did you make the money?

1.Don't fucking tell a soul OP
2. Become a SoundCloud mumble rapper
3. Repeat step 2 until all of the money has been laundered through tours/digital downloads

Stash it in several places not on your own property and dont leave prints etc on it.

Get a small amount of it every now and then and just use it for groceries ,hookers and stuff like that. Just consider your small purches coverred for eternity

Never put it into the system in any way and never buy really expensive stuff like cars

It's from a pending land sale, my relative would only take cash for it, and is handing me the cash to manage, but I have no fucking idea what I'm going to do with that much money in cash.

She has massive problems with the IRS because she defrauded them in the past and has been off the books for the last 3 decades.

honestly with that much money id just take half and dump it into rental units earning me $50 to 70k a year. then take the majority of other half and dump it into preferreds and dividends stocks and take 75k and do crypto

>I just came into 1.8 million dollars
And you decided that a Bhutanese merkin weaving forum was the best place to seek advice?

I'm afraid your prospects of doing anything worthwhile with that money are pretty low friendo.

I figure there are at least a handful of wealthy people on Veeky Forums who can give some practical advice.

I was thinking I'd take the money to Singapore and start a business in the US/Singapore, then do loans with the seed money to the US company filtering all of it through that.

Well that's certainly a better plan than the average Veeky Forumstard would think up. Good luck user.

go to real auctions, buy old gold coins etc. sell them to legal stores, coindealers etc. you will have about 10% max 20% loss

10% loss is pretty much unacceptable to me.

I have to prove that I can generate wealth through this seed money.

I need to be able to both hide the money and generate wealth with it at the same time.

if you are going to larp make it a billion kid

Well, you could go through the trouble and risk of laundering it. Or you could just keep it in your mattress. (Don't keep it in your mattress.)

Or you could just pay a small amount of taxes on it a year to make the IRS happy, claiming yourself as an "independent contractor" making around $10,000/yr. Not much, but definitely good enough to live on. Except you'll be padding it with an extra $20kyr cash. None of it hits the bank; you use that to pay all your bills. You live smart (don't go buying lambos or fancy fucking apartments) and you're living moderately till you can secure yourself a real job, real investments, etc... to use as cover for spending more of that money at a time.

Safe and clean, and the jew gets its blood.

blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/6-ways-to-pay-as-little-self-employment-tax-as-legally-necessary-3259/

>I'm not exactly sure what I should do
Make a thread about it offering to give 1 btc to anyone who posts their addresses then don't give them bitcoins. It is very high level trolling

Quit your job and pay cash for everything for the rest of your life.

The money has to be hidden before the next year is out due to the person receiving it owing several hundred thousand dollars in taxes.

Are you trying to avoid paying taxes, son?

Veeky Forums I don't need to just launder the money, I also need to generate wealth from it while dodging as many taxes as humanely possible.

If i filter it through any US business I'll get slapped silly with a multitude of taxes on top of what my relative already owes.

Is there a shit hole country you could temporarily move to and buy a bunch of businesses to launder money through? It would be very difficult and a lot of work but it's possible

Show me a wealthy person that pays their full tax burden and I'll show you a goddamn fool.

Not knowing shit my best guess would be that you're best bet is buying some combination of crypto (if you can figure out a way to do that legit anonymously) and physical gold and silver. Gold might not be the best investment but it's better for mattress stuffing than fiat is.

Wow user, that savvy investment of bitcoins at $100 dollars each really paid off. It's a shame you bought it on *closed down exit scamming exchange*. Oh well, at least you can cash out on normiebase and pay cgt.

Yeah I was thinking of Singapore or Hong Kong due to the low corporate taxes.
Essentially I'd create a US business, use the singapore shell company to loan the US business money, run the US business at a huge deficit and never realize any capital gains with it.

All profits would be realized via loan payments to the singapore/hong kong shell company, which would then provide a generous benefits package to it's CEO, but a practically non-existent salary.

Then wait 366 days with the money under your bed while getting your cover business put together, then go back to step 1.

>a basement-dwelling NEET is going to set up a shell corp in Chinkland
Your larp was going so good up until here.

If money laundering was easy, every taxpayer would do it.
If it was profitable, everyone would do it.
Don't ask Veeky Forums, ask an experienced money manager. And be happy with only losing 10%

Are you 100% certain about that statement?
Plenty of large companies shelter and realize profits overseas to avoid taxes.

I just don't want to keep an accountant/money manager on retainer for 10 grand a month when I could learn how to do this myself.