How rare/common should elves be?

How rare/common should elves be?

Depends

on

The 1%.

How powerful are they?

Cause if an elf is a magical juggernaut from the time of his birth than I say make them no more than 0.1% human population.

But if they are just slightly better than humans in being a ranger, I think it's fine if they are as numerous as humans.

Dude wtf get out we're meming over here

Rare enough that I never have to see or think about them ever.

This thread was once ours it shall be ours once more!

1 in 6.

As much as the writing demands.

>How rare/common should elves be?
As rare/common as fish.
In their element, you can be swarmed and surrounded by hundreds of them before you can really react.
But in a rural human farmland, you'd be shocked to see one ride past on horseback.

>Barbaric face
That's an odd way of saying fuckable face

Please stay on-topic. OP asked a very important and interesting question and surely expects all posts to count towards having a great and reasonable debate about his topic.

Alright depends on the setting and how fuckable their faces are, if they're really up there I don't doubt other places would try and entice them out into the rest of the world. So you'd first have to establish just how badly other races would want to use those ears and handle bars and go from there.

>Please stay on-topic. OP asked a very important and interesting question and surely expects all posts to count towards having a great and reasonable debate about his topic.
This

>you'd be shocked to see one ride past on horseback.
Also pic related

Extinct.

>Please stay on-topic. OP asked a very important and interesting question and surely expects all posts to count towards having a great and reasonable debate about his topic.
Agreed. The fact that the elf face pictured is at least an 8/10 on the fuckable scale is not relevant to the discussion at hand, nor is the fact that we all imagine she'd look confused while performing fellatio.

Nor is discussing whether or not elf beauty follows a typical bell curve, meaning 8/10 fuckability would be less common than 10% of the elf population. Nor is it relevant to wonder if the average elf is more fuckable than the average human, though for some reason I'd assume elves are in better shape in general, but also typically less voluptuous, but whether this translates to be one wanting to bed an elf more than a human is obviously up to personal preference.

I'd say that elves should be about as rare as 8+/10 fuckable elves are among the elf population. Question is if this should be determined just by the fuckability of their faces, or of the overall shagableness of their entire body.

Please anons, OP NEVER intended this thread to be about his pic. He was forced by Veeky Forums to chose one, but there just so little pics of elves on the whole internet that could do the job better, so all he had left was some random crop of a meme elf from a popular manga. Please understand.

Personally I'd start with the face and work my way from there, I've always seen elves as the more stereotypical lithe and somewhat alien looking. Not so much too be off putting where other races would feel uncomfortable around them and thus make negotiating harder between two parties. Also this would help their population due to being more likely to find mates outside their own species, depending if you go the traditional low fertility rates or not, however a fuckable face is the beginning point because it is something most people notice first and therefore would play a huge role in this.

The other reason this would help determine their prevalence is due to their natural gifts, other races may become jealous and wish to be rid of them do to such prejudice. If they are more beautiful and refined then this can be leveraged in negotiations to keep peace between the races with much better fertility rates. Also it would be a safe guard against 100% extinction because if there are people willing to use those ears as handle bars, there is no doubt they'd be willing to put a baby in them.

They should be rare enough that seeing one is considered noteworthy in most human settlements. Otherwise, the fact that they're mystical fairy wildmen lacks any real meaning beyond their stats.

No, seriously, was Thorpe dropped on his head as a child?

I'm the user who wrote about the 8/10; I'm saying exactly what you said. She could be a 7/10 or a 9/10 (looking more closely, I find it difficult to see where she could improve so I might have been wrong about 8/10, she could very well be 9/10 through a sort of tomboyish charm, considering the lack of eyelashes and visible lips). Point is that an 8+/10 fuckable elf is really, really rare, not matter how much you want to find her. I would try to convince my GM that a high luck stat would help with that.

Why are you asking this specifically about elves and not all the other fantasy races where this question is equally appropriate?

Common in the elf world, not so common in the human world.