Stylish

Ok motherfuckers. I want to hear stories of how you fought your enemies, brought down your foes or obliterated your opposition

WITH STYLE

I don't want any "I stabbed him with my sword". I want the most exalted thing you have, right now.

>dragon wanted to burn me to crisp
>I fired perfectly timed explosive arrow to snap his mouth shut

>party tank is surrounded by skeletons in a pit, just after the stairs end
>ride down the stairs on some shield
>behead one of the skeletons with the shield, use momentum to hit one of three archers in the back
>steal the bow
>skeletons on my right and left
>fire the arrow through the skeleton on one side so that it pierces him, bounces from the wall and kill the other one

>fighting some fae bitch and her dogs
>throw her into smith's shop
>slam her head against anvil
>throw her at the wall
>throw anvil at her
>spit

Used unarmored movement to run up a wall over enemies and start punching the big bad at the back in the middle of his speech. When it was all said and done leaned in and told him "you talk to much"

I bodyslammed an animated table.

To kill a powerful vampire:

>Wizard has this magical sword that can be thrown and come back to him.
>We tie a wooden stake to the end of said sword
>Wizard some distance away from vampire on one side. Monk on the other holding the wizard's sword.
>Wizard trying to pull the sword back while monk is holding on for dear life. Bracing himself against furniture our something to avoid getting pulled toward the wizard.
>All at once, monk jumps toward the vampire holding the stake-sword, stabbing the vampire in the chest and performing a flying kick at its head.
>Vampire basically just fucking explodes as the monk flies through a wall covered in gore.

That's some operator/ monty python shit and I am loving it.

Anyone here played Anima? That game literally has an own dedicated stat for doing things is style.

>Fighting a dragon
>Rogue in front
>Monk in back
>flanking.jpg
>Monk: "I want to punch the dragon directly in the cloacca."
>critical hit

>fighting dragon
>room is full of magic springboard traps that throw you in some direction at a constantly accelerating speed, you don't stop until you hit something
>lure the dragon to the front of a springboard
>fighter holds his sword in both hands over his head
>steps on springboard and fires himself at dragon
>slice's through dragon and ends up inside it
>stabs dragon in the heart from the inside

I have a houserule in my pathfinder campaigns, regarding confirming critical hits. If your confirmation roll is a 20, you get to roll to confirm for a super critical. If you confirm your super critical, your hit does maximum damage. If your super confirmation roll is ANOTHER 20, your attack is usually an instant kill.

>Fighting bad guys in a basement
>enemy party is right on the party's ass
>enemies come down stairs
>enemy witch, standing at the foot of the stairs, turns one party member into a newt
>cackles maniacally
>rogue runs to the stairs
>rolls to tumble past the witch... up the stairs
>gets behind her
>sneak attack
>Rogue: Critical!
>(not unusual; short swords and improved critical feat)
>Roll to confirm.
>Rogue: Natural 20!
>Roll to confirm again.
>Rogue: Natural 20!
>...roll to confirm again I guess?
>Rogue: 19!
>decide to describes in graphic detail
>Me: The rogue tumbles past the witch and stabs her in the back of the next, her sword goes through her spinal chord and comes out her mouth and then the magic sword pulses with energy and the witch's head flies off and then it explodes, showing the rogue with blood and brain matter
>Rogue: Can I roll to intimidate her boss, standing behind her?

So the game i'm in is fairly realistic in that there are no hit points and our characters can't survive situations a normal human wouldn't. Magic and Technology are as potent as they are exceedingly rare, a man with a gun is a force to be reckoned with.

With that in mind, my guy used a magically weightless gigantic sword as cover and as a javelin against a platoon of automatic weapon wielding robots. I got pretty lucky and ended up making it out unscathed like a huge cool guy. Come to think of it, I've been a hair's breadth away from certain death several times, but have only been seriously injured once.

>fighting cultists of some forgotten god and their summoned imps
>our fighter going up against head cultist
>gets his weapon yanked from his hands via magic bullshit
>grabs head cultist's head
>dunks the poor guy's tattooed head into the summoning brazier full of red hot coals
>head cultist fails his grapple check three turns in a row
>fighter essentially pushes head cultsit into coals until the poor fucker's head melts

Bastard deserved it though.

There is an ability in GURPS called Rapier Wit, which allows you to immobilize someone with a fast talk check, and possible deal actual damage.

With this ability, my pirate captain stunlocked a dragon for three rounds while my men pummeled it with balista bolts, and it was unable to attack. I stood in the street in my red velvet coat and giant peacock feathered hat and told the dragon that it was a fat slob, and its mother sucked cocks in hell. And it just stayed there, shaking in impotent rage as the GM searched his 700 pages of rules trying to figure out how to get free. Finally I rolled low, or I guess high because it's GURPS, I rolled bad, and the dragon flew away like a bitch to go hide in its cave. Never came knocking again.

My GM has banned Rapier Wit from all subsequent games.

We were once fighting in some kind of prison, where instead of cells, they had cages hanged above abyss. We were breaking out a guy, while invading werewolves were trying to kill him.
One of the werewolves managed to break the chain holding the cage, so it started falling. The monk jumped down on it, pulled out his katana, killed a werewolf in single combat, THEN he pulled out our guy out of the cage, and THEN he jumped all the way up by using all the other cages (that we kept dropping down) as platforms, as if he was some kind of anime Mario.

>A skeletal thrall turtle decides to be a distraction while the team arms the wooden airship to fight the mecha castle robot named Mista Fista
>Finds a little war horn on the deck
>Can’t fill his nonexistent lungs with enough air to make it loud
>Climbs the mast and body slams it
>dwoot
>attracts a traveling flying band who like the sound
>Thrall pulls out a Bone Hammer and bangs on the deck to keep the measure while the band plays loud enough to crack the glass dome on the bot, exposing the mech’s control deck and letting two others set up the sentient, mondo friendly ammo to finish ‘em off

I’ve been spamming this story on tg for days because this is the best campaign I’ve ever had the good fortune to run.

>fighting adult blue dragon while riding a carriage
>carriage knocked hundreds of feet into the air
>most party is able to get out except fighter
>decides fuck it and jumps off, torpedoing himself towards the dragon
>wants to try to hit the dragon at terminal velocity
>DM tells him to roll
>nat 20
>all fall damage he would've taken is transferred to the dragon
>goes straight through the dragon and lands in a bail of hay
>pic related

>Got into a fight with a no-nonsense, tough military officer lady
>My young guy was getting his fucking ass kicked
>Got thrown and smashed through a market cart
>Looked around for what was available, hoping for a weapon
>Only a bouquet of flowers in hand, fully expect it to fail
>Rather pitifully and implyingly begging for mercy, hold out the flowers and admit she's the superior fighter and a fine soldier and woman indeed
>Her icy heart thaws just a little and my guy gets the chance to escape with a "until next time!"

I took it as a victory

>First session of my group's first campaign (Rogue Trader, if it matters)
>Half the party gets jumped in an alley way
>Fight for a round
>One of the players who was nearby comes to investigate the commotion
>Sees the fighting, but goes unnoticed
>Sprints, goes into a diving slide, hamstrings one guy and cuts nearly to the bone with his fancy dagger, rolls to a standing position and stabs another guy

>Be wuxia pirates
>Escape from own execution on beach
>Attempt to seize pirate hunter nemesis' ship instead of joining our rescuing crew
>everyone else fails athletics check, gets fished out of the water by our ship.
>Duel pirate hunter
>impale her on the steering wheel
>cut off head, throw it overboard
>gotta be sure she's dead
>realize that I don't know how to steer a ship
>Barely get next to our own ship without crashing, bring over passenger to steer
>loudly argue over my new ship's name with her as we narrowly escape the messy fleet combat

I recited Ezekiel 25:17 seconds before taking the head off a possessed techpriest in power armor with plain buckshot

>Playing Arcane Trickster
>Fighting big undead king vampire guy
>Has special ability to petrify anyone who looks at him
>Cast Haste, go near him, minor damage
>He regenerates, pounds on me, kills familiar
>No way to get advantage, don't want to look at him
>Decide to shove him prone as my Haste extra action
>"I headbutt King Blackhelm"
>Knock him prone with headbutt
>Booming Blade stab, crit, big damage
>King Blackhelm stands up
>Omae wa mou...