Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Loyalty is its own reward edition.

Previous >Warhammer Community news(This week from Forge World: The Death Korps return!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/06/this-week-from-forge-world-the-death-korps-return/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=dZuL0oVeBfw&index=1&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Adeptus Mechanicus codex (thank you Vladimir)
>PDF
mega.nz/#!Mh13ASBa!vh4vUs-iw9lvubVEooF3PTYBm5G_PI66Ve6-dENNsQk
>Epub
mega.nz/#!Qwd3zSSB!A6wf-ubMX0r9yGtRkFZjO20hdxH5LqzGkiC-Y69bQMs

my dudes > your dudes

My Wife's son's Dudes > Your dudes

First for maximum heresy

4rd for cripple fight

>Don't try it
>Veeky Forums has the high ground

Just woke up from my coma.
Is it possible to have a shooty Space Marine HQ in 8th? Is it a good idea?
I heard lieutenants are back, how good are they?
Thanks in advance.

No.

Boob plate would be fine in the same context of abpec armour, which is when it is highly ornamental. However, having it on flak armour would just be stupid. Women should just were standard flak vets, the Imperium wants their logistics as simple as possible and can't be fucked to make a separate type just for women.

I get triggered by GW's size discrimination. All Imperial Guard are the same size. All Space Marines seem to be the same size. Does every tall or short person get branded a mutant?! Unacceptable, what a company.

boob armor ftw ... haters gonna hate

Post extra heretical thoughts, Quick !

>Post extra heretical thoughts
Only retards, autists and scotsmen refuse to play against Forge World models.

Space marines would get their ass fucked in a proper space battle. Imperial Navy rules!

Extra crispy heresy

wait, that's not heretical at all

Space Marines are an ineffective relic of a bygone era, and should be disbanded for desecrating the Holy Human Form.

Its boarding that makes SM ships as dangerous as they are.

>mid drift
>what looks to be no armour around the groin
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't board if you have been filled full of lances, torpedoes and are outnumbered 10 to 1.

I like the idea of using Biomancy to corrupt Space Wolves into cuddly dog girls.

What better revenge than to break your enemies both body and mind and leave them alive to witness it.

have some double inclusion

female and mexican

>turning Space Wolves into promiscuous bitches
What's the point of a transformation that doesn't change anything?

>pss kid, wanna yiff yiff ?

I dont know if this is heresy or if you found my secret fan fiction

Whelp. That seems pretty definitive. No doctrines if you're using the FW rules.

Tau should be able to have Space marine defectors in their ranks

It's mostly just a dominant to submissive transformation.

I'm still amazed that some people needed to ask.

Just play Space Marines with a sept keyword instead of a chapter one, should be fine for casual games.

Imperial guard are tyranid and chaos bait.

I see your cancer and raise you.

That's the stuff, but more mind broken.

I have seen worse questions. Check old FaQ's(from 7th ed).

>Scars
>Mexican

>tfw you realize that's not a pelt around her groin

THICC
AND
HERETICAL

The carbines and heads work surprisingly well, the tau pauldron doesn't fit though.

Who knew the Thousand Sons wanted to fuck over the Space Wolves literally?

>we shall plant flowers for the dynasty

Post more

I have never wanted female marines more than i do right now. But that might just be base instincts taking over.

Krieg dogs with updated rule when?

Oh, I know. 40K rule-lawyering has always transcended the barrier between willful stupidity and natural retardation to achieve something greater than both.
Anti-intellectualism is wrong to burn books, the surest way to turn educated people into mindless idiots is to let them debate game rules.

Have your seen their horses? Their "dogs" are probably freaky mutant things.

What exactly is the advantage of having doggos in a warzone if they can't smell stuff out or bite things?

Imperial Armour book after Fires of Cyraxus.
summer 2032

Why are their horses mutants? Is it radiation? Are there super mutant horses on krieg?

Mine removal, and tank hunting.

To chew ass

Hi guys! I started playing a few years ago and stopped in 7th ed. Now I'm gonna go back to my hometown and play with my group, but they are playing 8th. What should I know?

>I play IW
>My meta is friendly and nobody is a complete asshole (space wolves, dark angels, dark eldar, blood angels, nids)
>More interested in learning the differences that in WAAC, but it's true I was building some Oblits and I have been told not to...

Maybe like less chaosy hounds of xaphan?

>tank hunting
Yeah, they hunt both yours and the enemies.

No IGfags are just stupid. Asking if Yarrick is a MT HQ isn't rules lawyering it's just plain kys level retarded

Mfw other regiments call a "purpose bred sentient mine removing device" a "dog".

They are vat-bred to be fucking monsters that can shit all over the enemy and not inta-die to radiation. They have nifty things like drug injectors built into their spines.

>it's a good pain

>not wanting six legged gas mask corgis

How is the Tyrannofex this edition? Has anyone played with it ?

Considering how much more enemy tanks are likely to be worth than the guards, that wounds like a fair trade.

>I feel the warp overtaking me !

It's still not worse question I seen.

Reminds me if the infamous beach bum Necrons from all those years ago.

>USAGI !

Yeah but nah but. Those warriors in the back in the purple and silver look legitimately great.

The worst I can remember right now is "Do I have to use a D6 or can I use different types of dice for different rolls".

A message for AdMech players:

Whenever you lose a game, remember that this alpha is proud of you. Of all the factions, most being leagues better in every way, you chose instead to buy, paint, and play the army with the best aesthetic in the game. Be proud of that, he is certainly.

meant for

>"DOES WITHIN ONE INCH INCLUDE ONE INCH?!?!?!"

Most playtested edition ever, or you guys are just retarded

>ugu ?

>I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this fish

Some day...

>Space marine defectors in their ranks
guard sure, but marines? not a chance, there's absolutely no basis for them joining tau

Nah, most other regiments call that "a conscript" or a "penal legionnaire."

Those MkX power armours didn't invent themselves.

Catachans call them "Commissars".

half of all known marines defect to chaos, but for some reason the thought of them defecting to blue berries have no basis?

space marines are the sluts of 40k

>99% of germans became nazis, therefore it's reasonable to believe modern day germans will become hyper nazis

>half of all known marines defect to chaos, but for some reason the thought of them defecting to blue berries have no basis?
yes? Even chaos marines are shown to hate xenos, hence why IW and IF, who have one of the most famous hatreds between traitors and loyalists, put aside their differences to work together to fight the beast.
Xenos and chaos are two very very different things, and AFAIK there are no examples of marines abandoning the imperium to join with xenos, let alone the tau

I'm pretty sure that 99% of germany hasn't bought forgeworld products, user.

Well one is a soul corrupting demonic entity, the other just has some toys to play with. But desu there's chapters that have gone renegade without falling to chaos so I can't see why they can't have at least an alliance of convenience.

>space marines are the sluts of 40k

I've been out of the game since early 7th. What's the standard point value people are playing at these days? Still 1500?

also several instances of both SMs and CSMs working with xenos.

2000pts if you're american.

yes, and? Like I said, fists worked with the iron warriors, that doesn't mean they joined them.