Ripple can't go higher than $5

>ripple can't go higher than $5
>muh market cap

Gonna feel so good when it shilled by the jews, gets added to coinbase, replaces bitcoin hits $100 and I'm driving to you're gfs house at 2am in my new lambo

Nah. It won't ever break $2. The crypto market is due to tank, user. You missed the easy gains.

>It won't ever break $2
my sides

It will be over $2 by mid-January.
Screencap this.

The sell pressure as it goes up is going to be rediculous.

You underestimate new moneys infatuation with ripple.

Poltards are getting nervous

Its funny to watch these mouthbreathers with a sub 80 iq continue to fuck it up.

And why would banks want this to be over 100$ again?

>hits $100
and its total marketcap reaches 3.74 trillion?
lol

l o l

Fuck your bullshit centralized shekel though.

I don't care if its good tech or whatever. It's value is going up, so I'm going to continue accumulating it.

>the state of a normie wanting to be rich

You are so late to the party

Enjoy the crash

>made 10% in today's dip
feelsgoodman

MUH MARKETCAP

He's right though, this ain't reaching $100, $5 if things are really great in a few years.

>...and I'm driving to you're gfs house at 2am in my new lambo
You're basically a nigger. You know that, right?

Yeah and bitcoin aint ever reaching $10000 lol

Muh marketcap

You know XRP burns itself in every transaction right?

He totally isn't though.You all have to understand that cryptos are not like fiat. They don't derive their value through interest rates and market cap.The only thing that market cap is useful for ,for all cryptos together not each single one alone, is to gauge the size of the industry/field.

Get cancer faggot. This project is the antithesis of the crypto revolution. Kys

This is not a uni amphitheater dude. Go shill your antifa hipster shit elsewhere.

nice shills faggot

How much ripple do founders own? Are we going to see SBI Group become the biggest company in Japan because SBI Ripple Asia?
This.

Lol. I am a libertarian, kek. How the hell can you guys sleep at night knowing the devs can dump on you to a degree never witnessed by mankind before?

>I'm driving to you're gfs house
joke's on you i don't have one

Joke's on you, chump. I don't have a gf.

The higher the cost of XRP... Lower the cost of transactions.

Easy. The same way i don't give 2 shits that Apple Foxconn and Samsung use child labour in thrild world shitholes as long as i get my electronics cheaper. The same way that i don't stay away at night wondering what will happen to my game collection if Valve decides to shutdown 2morrow

Where do you live, then? A cardboard box?

This is the worst part of ripple - the escrow is a time bomb. But hey can't hate these faggots for making some dough right now right?

>only people who hate ripple are indians
this shit writes itself