What is the edgiest power you can think of?

What is the edgiest power you can think of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
marvel.com/universe/Penance_(Robert_Baldwin)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A sphere?

That's a lot of edges bro.

I'm fond of Genoscythe the Eyeraper, a joke character from Worm. He originally existed as a joke about how the villains were so edgy, but then the author put him in as a throwaway reference in one scene. His power is to turn peoples' family members and other loved ones into weapons that are specialized for killing them.

Meat forest.

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

A guy who can kill people by using foul language

not only do they fight using their own blood, but their blood has AIDS that they intentionally infected themselves with

Something involving soul stealing

keep a body alive, but cause it to rot to nothing, with excrutiating pain.

Blood powers. Blood magic, blood projectiles, turning blood into solid weapons. Your blood, your friend's blood, your enemies' blood. A whole - ocean of blood. Blood ocean. Edgy as fuck.

Teleabortion

>What is the edgiest power you can think of?
Something, something, fractals.

Soul destruction is inherently edgier.

>Teleabortion

>she's not pregnent
>i checked

These guys are a pretty good example

From left to right
>Decays everything he touches

>Shoots fire. But the flame is black and EDGY

>Transforms into other people. By drinking their BLOODDD

There was this manga about a rpg world where the monsters where too fucking strong so the MC had to kill his companions to absorb their levels and gain a temporary powerboost to beat them

>I Cast Sword

Bone and Organ Ripping

Gatling gun, only the bullets are babies.

The line between edge and metal can be so thin. I sometimes wonder if the difference is just scale.

I mean, I'd say "Shoots fire out of a skull powered by the screaming, tortured souls of the damned" is pretty edgy, but you could probably depict it on a metal album cover and it would look radical.

Exploding people from the inside.

Fuck you, Marvel. Mettle deserved happiness.

I really hope this is a nod to nothing personnel, kid.

You can induce abortions at any sight range, but only by killing yourself in sight of the affected woman. If successful, you'll resurrect, but in an extremely painful manner.

Damn, with a name like MURDERWORLD, you know shit is about to get real.

Also, edgiest power is the ability to digest enemies from the outside.

Go Daxi. I think he was a historic insporatoon for Pol Pot.

This song.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

Your blood creates guns who shoot spikes.

That's actually an interesting power. I'm stealing that shit for my next M&M / ORE / JJBA game.

The ability to control vectors

Probably Adam X the X-Treme's power to set your blood on fire but only if he makes you bleed.

this guy get's my vote for edgiest comic character
marvel.com/universe/Penance_(Robert_Baldwin)
skip to the last 4 paragraphs to get to the edge.

Induce temporary contrariness

Checking Wildbow's list, it says Genoscythe's thing is just to grow scythes out his hands.

Projecting a field of entropic nihilism that grows larger the more depressed you are and ages anything it touches to dust.

The better Worm example is Jack Slash, for his power of edge projection.

WALL OF BLADES

I think the key differences between edge and metal is the amount of self awareness and angst something has.

Teleporting behind people and it IS personal.

If it's personal, wouldn't you want to be standing in front of the other person, rather than teleporting behind them? I mean, it's less personal if you're not even facing each other.

Having blood that can be spilled on people's eyeballs which opens their mind to the truth of their meaningless existance which makes them rape all the Jews and gas all the women and then kill themselves like the faggots they are.

Ability to wrap things with bacon by imagining it.

Aka bacon wrapped rapper kevin bacon.

I've got a villain in my current campaign named Crimson Chainsaw. She's some mental patient that cut herself/was a huge masochist to the point of nearly offing herself by mistake like a dozen times. Ended up getting a power that i call "sharpness embodiment." Can basically just turn any part of herself into a sharp edge, and control sharp items, which she keeps stored impaled on her back.

She started out as a joke, but now i like her just as much as the rest of my villain cast. Shit's good.

the ability to take horrible events from someone's past and copy them into other people's pasts.
you have to store them in your own past in order to give them to others.

You can resurrect once per day when you die. But each day, if you didn't die and resurrect, you die for real. it's from Goblins

edgy black flames that can burn a person's soul away

hey now, having the ability to incinerate even souls doesn't necessarily make you edgy.

Not, it's just Hopeless being an unironic edgy fuck

I mean, if your name was Hopeless, you'd be edgy too

OutEdging any other Edge user you face, no matter how great their Edge is.

Genital Pyromancy

Carcinomancy / Oncomancy

>having the ability to incinerate even souls doesn't necessarily make you edgy.
Actually, I'd say it pretty much does.
Basically anything that negatively affects the souls of others is going to be pretty far up the edge rankings.

FUCK

Hao was pretty affable, he did have some pretty fucked up motivations, but if say he wasn't edgy. Especially not compared to some of the other Shaman King characters like Faust.

Magic Missile. That is the Edgelord of Spells. It always hits and is an At-Will.

Eating babies let's you make explosions

>edge projection
Say what?

The power to cut ones wrists and have your blood flow out and form a mystical blade (probably a katana, maybe a scythe). Anyone who is cut by the blade has their soul permanently bound to you, and after they die their spirit will follow you around in constant agony. Those who do not die after being cut by your blade (which since you are an edgy cool dude are few and far between) loose all their moral inhibitions and usually do go and do things like rape, murder, steal etc before you hunt them down (because the soul binding allows you to track them anywhere and because your magic blood powers torment you if your ever fail to finish the job).

Anything to do with penance or judgement.

I dunno, Ghost Rider is more ridiculous than edgy.

A weapon that doesnt harm who it hits but instead any wounds/pain are transfered to that persons freinds and family.

A destruction spell that is fueled by good, so to use it would be stealing good from the world but the caster uses it anyway because he sees that good and evil are a false duality.

I think my GM had an idea for something similar in Unknown Armies.

The power to be a normal hero in steampunk/fantasy setting, who just wants to protect his city, is wholesome to his friends and family (he's teenager still living with his parents and siblings) and is not defined by his katana and guns.

I shit you not, in about five sessions the GM and other players turned the character on path of being broody edgelord.

LOL

He can distort space to extend the cutting edge of any blade he holds. So, if he's holding a knife that means he can slice you up with an invisible edge from a distance. Edge projection.

You become exponentially stronger the more people hate you

Every time some says something about Worm, it helps highlight how shit the whole thing is, though not quite as shit as its fanbase is.

Instantly kill anyone
>but only if you love them

I had a running joke with a friend about a guy we made up with that power, his name was love man and he wasn't in the best place emotionally since he basically befriended all of his villains before killing them

4kat, quadruple the edge

Obsidian based powers.
It's one of the edgiest things on Earth.

being Elric of Melnibone

>obsidian
>not bismut
are you even trying?

infant annihilator lyrics, funnily enough i regularly use lines from their songs for cults and demons

That could be really cool if the character was a normal, decent, somewhat meek person who turns himself into social media whore, constantly starting drama with other e-celebs and spouting vapid, uninformed political views that don't adhere to any particular ideology but are tailor made to piss off all of them. He'd have to balance being as incendiary as possible with holding onto his cultish followers to stay visible and relevant. To keep his powers and his sanity, he'd need 3 separate identities, his normal self, his online self, and his superhero self.

Killing people by writing down their names.

Takei doesn’t do buildup and tension and sudden turns well, but I’ll be damned if I wasn’t taken in by the hype during Hao’s first match.
>ren narrating exactly why they won’t win

>4kat
LMAO^2

Subjective reality-bending super powers that get stonger as you approach the platonic ideal of edginess.

turning people into tang

What's so ridiculous about a circus stunt biker defeating the rogue angels of Satan?

Meme magic

Turning people's souls into weapons and tools by chewing them up until you're left with a being so focused on doing the function you chose and a piles of soul detritus made out of memories and ethics that you can use as ammo or fuel.

The fuck did this edgy bullshit come from

That's pretty edgy.

toga is cute

Specificly angst. A good way of putting it is this:

Edgy is the sort of hopeless, angsty, overly melodramatic and somber matter you see in low-end romantic tragedies.
On contrast, metal is vaguely juvenile, somewhat upbeat and less tragic. It knows it's dark, it knows it's violent, and it's taking it all with a gleeful degree of jubilee.
Where the edgelord bemoans his dark, violent abilities and cries himself to sleep over the sacrifices he made to get them, the metalhead uses his powers to paint a Dethklok logo on the moon with glow-in-the-dark bonemeal for shits and giggles or something equally entertaining.

TL;DR Metal is just edge given a positive spin.

That's so bad it's good. The ultimate teen-angst anime character.

>Hardly any mention of rape
Heh. Are you guys even trying?

Linking your own body to other peoples' so damage is shared, but you can regenerate your blood. You literally cut your own wrists to kill people. The catch is that you can only regenerate your blood, so after every fight you have to stitch up your wounds in a dark and painful scene of pure edge

For your consideration: By raping a person in the present, you rape their parents in the past, retroactively supplanting the parent of the same sex as yourself and becoming the parent of the person you're raping in the present.

I was thinking more an aura that causes people to ignore or even encourage it when you rape someone

Contagious masturbation.

I think Morrigan Lugus from Supergod had something close to that. Something about emitting spores that drove people to violently masturbate. I think it was said that one old guy ripped his own dick off because he was tugging so hard.

>Guy starts jerkin' it in public
>Everyone starts masturbating like crazy after several moments
>Dicks gettin' ripped out, clits detonating
>One woman's dragging her crotch along the ground and yowling as her hips slap all about
>Nearby teenagers burst into flames and eventually melt from whackin' it so goddamned hard
>Squirrels are having cardiac arrest en masse from the effort
>Chaos reigns
>Ejaculate rains

DARKPHEONIXXX RessurEXECUTION

After [character] was raped and psychically brainwashed by [evilguy] - the very same [evilguy] who murderraped [character]'s parents and dog. [Character] gifted a very unique and very cool but also very misunderstood power from the Phoenix Goddess of revenge and justice: the DARKPHEONIXXX RessurEXECUTION

To start the blood ritual [Character] would slice their own wrists 13 each without making a sound. Once their blood pools into the ground [character] sprouts one demon wing and one black angels wing with was also demonic and bursts into black flames which absorb light until the area is consumed in pitch black shadow.

Anyone in the shadows radius goes blind and begins reliving their worst experience, then the worst experience they have ever inflicted on another person, and finally they experience [character]'s rape because it was the worst thing to ever happen to anyone in all of [setting]

After all of this, everyone, including [character] explodes into antilife super dark shadow energy which after one year and one day, at the darkest second of midnight reform into [character]'s body in a very painful and sexual process. [Character] will be numb for one day afterwards, blind for one week, and mute until the full moon after next.

In Exchange for this power, the goddess demands a sacrifice of two sinners and one innocent life every 13 full moons or else the goddess will destroy the entire material plane.

That is the price of the ultimate power the DARKPHEONIXXX RessurEXECUTION