Drawthread- Shortstack and Barrel Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

roll-dice-online.com/
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/monstrous-humanoids/mongrelman-tohc/
mauricietourism.com/2012/06/01/la-legende-antoine-tasse/
youtube.com/watch?v=lMDQB7U6R2Y&ab_channel=BlazingCorridor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd like to request my Mutants and Masterminds heroine, Deadeye. I've included everything necessary in the reference, except for the fact that I'd like her to have a blindfold with her symbol on it, long, flowing hair and no cape. The rest of the costume pattern and design is completely up to you, with the sole caveat that I'd like her skin to be completely covered (and, of course, ideally skintight) except for her hair and the bottom of her face like mentioned in the reference.

For a little more information, her only power is her 'Deadeye' - specifically, she's blind in both eyes, and anyone who looks at the pale lavender orbs finds their life-force draining rapidly, leading them to slow down and eventually pass out, which is why she tends to cover them up whenever she's not fighting. She's a brawler/martial artist, since it's a lot easier to force eye contact when you're up close and personal, and a lot easier to avoid making eye contact with your teammates when they're behind you staring at your back, and her sense of hearing is advanced enough to let her get by without sight.

She tends towards recklessness and brashness, relying on her Deadeye to slow down (or take down) any enemy she can't manage on her own, and this tendency's migrated over into her speech - she uses exclamations a lot, and almost always has a cocky grin on her lips.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting my Life Cleric applying a healing spell to an injured civilian, or cheerfully providing humanitarian food and water supplies to a needy group.

Or, given recent in-game events, firing a guiding bolt through a zombie's head.

OUT OF THE WAY! ANCHOR POST, DROPPING AN ANCHOR

Anchoring, ty Pilgrim!

Requesting my tiefling barbarian Move-Through, whose journey of self discovery is not turning out the way he had hoped it would.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic, like they're trying to stop a cavalry rush.

Requesting a Goliath wearing a big suit of armor like the Judgement armor from wow.

He has a tome/book that hangs from a chain thats on his belt.

The greathammer is massive and has runes and spikes on it.

Could someone do a redraw or touchup on this character and make it a man?

I'd like to request this woman as a fantasy version of a repentia. So a normal sword, but still clothed in papers/scrolls with boots and that is it. Shapely with hair and glasses pictured.

I guess I'll move this request over from the old thread

Requesting a clunky warforged similar to pic related, mildly overtaken by plantlife (vines, moss or small plants growing out of him) with a warhammer in one hand and a throwing hammer in the other.
If you don't mind getting a little fancier, having him kneeling down on one knee to prop up a small flower that has been trampled, using his large warhammer to support himself would be really cool

Thanks in advance to anyone that feels like taking a wack at this

It's the spooky month!

Requesting my truly very sweet and kind-hearted[/spoiled] swamp witch. She's got that Cajun vibe and loves brewing gumbo.

Anchoring!

Requesting a human ranger dipping his finger into a cauldron of gnome stew made by ogres and commenting that it needs more seasoning while some of his party members look at him with a mix of confusion/disgust.

He looks like the human to the top left while his other party members looking at him with disgust are a tiefling paladin and a fire-genasi wizard.

Cestree playing Magic against a mind flayer, with Cestree looking worried and thinking "Is he reading my mind?", "Will he counter this spell or wait?", "Is there any way for me to win?" and the mind flayer thinking "E?" and "Maybe F?"

Requesting a wild modern/near-future assassin modeled after an 1800s San Francisco crimp. I'd like the weapon of choice to be a slungshot and maybe a revolver.

Migrating. So I want to give my party some better-personalized art for their PCs and I can't think of a better place than here. So here is one my group's characters.

Requesting a Lightfoot Halfling Lore Bard/Arcane Trickster Rogue.

So this guy is a "retired" gigolo who also loves pimping around and just recently bedded 4 women at once and now he is stuck with this immovable cocky grin. He also dresses the part as well so have fun with it!

migrating my request for this freakishly tall fellow

The request I have relates to a bronze-age setting I have.

What's the thread's (or I guess the board's) policy on requests that would include national geographic-style tribal nudity?

Personally, I'd say it's fine as long as you put it in an outside link (i.e. Imgur) and clearly mark it as NSFW.

Hey Drawfriends, I'd like to request my arrogant prettyboy post-timeskip. He looks as the left image, wearing a pair of Rayban sunglasses, with a newly grown, glorious Tom Selleckian moustache. Feel free to mess around with it and have some fun, so long as it captures his cocky arrogant confidence.

Thanks in advance

Requesting Janna, my Kobold Barmaid, serving drinks to patrons

Requesting a female curvaceous dwarven female with a large two handed battle axe resting on her shoulder wearing a black bear cape over a set of blackened hard leather/plate mix. she has long blonde hair braided into two ponytail's resting on her back.

Have a crazy complex request. Requesting these six cunts around a campfire at night, winding down after a long day of adventuring.

>Alucard looking guy is either reading a ridiculous amount of books or one gigantic book
>Box is a wizard that's polymorphed into a box against his will. He has a blue hat and is probably arguing with the Alucard guy about magic
>Gnome is probably wearing his armor and feeding treats to his dog, his mount
>Snake lady is a God of War style gorgon- lower body+hair snakes-and is probably poisoning arrows
>Ghost lady is playing the violin in the background
>Lizardfolk is looking super happy as he stirs a cookpot and adds spices and herbs, brown cloak draped over his shoulders, drake skull on top of his head
>All but the Lizardfolk should have one of the necklaces in the lower left around their necks

I see shortstacks, I upvo- wait, this isn't leddit.

Requesting a kobold and a goblin (both goofy shortstack females) beating on user. Bonus points for "WHY IS THIS YOUR FETISH!?"

Requesting an female drow/dark elfxmale half-elfxfemale human threesome couple pic.

The male half-elf is wearing the same outfit as the top left image, the female drow elf is wearing the same outfit as the top center image, and the female human girlfriend of the threeome relationship is wearing the outfit in the top right image.

And the most bottom image is what the male-elf and the female drow elf is doing, while the female human of the threesome relationship is just beside the male half-elf as she's also looking towards the female drow elf.

The male half-elf of the threesome relationship would should have the same face/facial looks as seen around the top most left image. But his beard is either just rugged or shorter and less bushier.

Oh and the female drow is taller than the male half-elf and female human, but the male half-elf's just slightly taller than the female human.

Since Halloween is coming up at the end of the month, I'd like to request a cute witch constructing a Jack O'Lantern golem.

Sorry if I'm fucking this up, first time request.

D&D 5E, Female High Elf Arcane Archer with the Entertainer background.

Short for an elf, stands at 5'4 with a slender build (roughly 100 pounds). Longish blonde hair tied in a bun (Audrey Hepburn style). She has a pretty face - large green eyes, long elven ears, a small nose and a big smile. She wears a long green cape and studded leather (if color is available, yellows and green). Wields a longbow, and has a flute and a rapier tucked into her belt.

/r/ing a Nazi Illithid.

Greetings Drawfriends.

I'd like to request a young man in a dirty blue jump suit, with the sleeves rolled up. He has short, slightly curly brown hair with a cybernetic implant on the side of his head, and very distinctive blue cybernetic eyes.
His arms are very Dues Ex-ish cybernetic arms. Slick, black, with a red trim to them. He has a white and blue orb floating next to him that is about the size of a basket ball.
On his back his a funky looking reto-style laser rifle. Slung over his shoulder is a leather satchel. On his belt he has a lightsaber, and a handful of tools.
and his shoes of choice are red converse.

migrating
>Requesting Hoshiningen (NW) dressed as David Bowie (SW) and Witch's Apprentice (NE) dressed as Annie Lennox from Eurythmics (SE), but keep their poses and Apprentice's hair length

>forgot to quote the original
shit here it is

Anchoring!

Making a request for pic related,our GM is doing a home brew, and all races are humans with animal qualities, if it helps, I'm basing my character off the Egyptian Vulture.

Migrating.

Requesting a Chinese man in his late 20s to early 30s with a hairstyle similar to pic related. However, his black hair has a lightning-shaped streak of white on the front, his eyes glow and shoot small lightning bolts, there is a halo of clockwork behind his head, and wings of mathematical equations sprout from his back. He should be dressed in a bright blue suit and tie. With one hand he plays with a yo-yo, and with the other hand he scratches his chin as if examining the performance of the yo-yo with a happy expression

Would like to request my fancy looking elf bard. He plays a very ornate trumpet, the bell of which is shaped like the mouth of a roaring lion.

requesting art of my swtor trooper for use in an eote game.

Bumping Requesting someone 'Half-Orcify' the left image. Whether that be by drawing/painting over it, or drawing something using it as reference, i'll of course defer to a drawfriend on that. Make the left image a bit more green, give him some more prominent canines, leave the shaved head.

Trying to use it as my portrait for my Half-Orc Fighter.

/r/ tg related trick or treating

Requesting a moth demon samurai.

A while ago a drawfag was kind enough to do a uniform design for a game that I'm in. I'd like to request any drawfag interested to draw my player character in uniform. The picture on the left is the uniform that was drawn (photoshopped by me to be the correct color) and the picture on the right is a horrible attempt by me to give a general idea of what the character looks like. The bits on the shoulder, forearm and knee are metal armor.

The character himself is a 19 year old college student drafted into the Great War so I'm looking for a younger and more naive look to him. He has short dirty blonde hair (not a short military cut though), freckles and round glasses. The flask and blush are referencing the fact that he became a bit of an alcoholic due to the stress of war before the player party found him. Since then they have been forcing him to not be drunk so much so the flask and drunkeness doesn't need to be pictured. Also he doesn't have to be wearing his hat, he can just be carrying it in his hands or have it lying down on the side. Maybe picture him posing for an official photograph or relaxing next to a tank.

Thank you in advance.

On why there isn't visible armor on center of mass:

Hopeful anchor?

Migrating from old post
>55664452
Requesting basically this image but a shorter haired male and playing a pan flute instead. The character is a male half elf bard who grew up int eh feywilds. He then went out into the world to become a famous performer, so some kind of classy/flashy looking leather/felt/cloth armor/suit. The armor in the image is a pretty good reference. Overall, I am not too picky, mostly the first sentence is the most important. Thanks in advance.

whoops, forgot the second >
meant

Anchoring for progress

Migrating
Can I request my Nurgle Apostate for an upcomming Black Crusade Campaign?
He is wearing full mesh armour (the picture to the left was the closest I could find to how I saw it), he has the face of the middle picture, along with a rebreather, the rebreather can be on him or around his neck. His body type is roughly the same as the Lord of Plagues, just with less open wounds and blemishes, he also has a Nurgle pendant hanging from his neck.
His laspistol is a bit special as well, the grip is curved, while the stock/middle part of the gun is sleek, and the barrel is blocky (if you don't want to draw this then just do a normal las-pistol. He could also be wearing some simple cloth over his mesh armour, and holding a regular sword in a hand.

Thank you in advance drawfriends

Requesting two landsknecht inspired imperial guardsmen:

>landsknecht "uniforms" including ridiculous hats and codpieces
>the standart guardsman has a lasgun and a flak vest plus helmet
>the elite trooper wears carapace armor and wields an eviscerator
>main colors are blood red and dark green, secondary colors are ochre and cream, the flak armor is grey and the carapace black with a sheen

I leave the details to the artist. A sketch is all I need but a full color picture would be awesome.
Thanks for reading and have fun

reposting

Requesting an Ethereal mage wearing armor similar to the sketch on the left. The pose that he's in does not matter.

Alrighty, let's draw some Mongrelmen, Veeky Forums.

Roll 17 d20 dice with this link.
roll-dice-online.com/
Then use the Chart in this link to figure out what exactly your Mongrelman's mismatching parts will look like.
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/monstrous-humanoids/mongrelman-tohc/

Roll one time for each of the following areas of a mongrelman: left side of head (includes ear and eye); right side of head (includes ear and eye); upper torso; lower torso; upper arm (roll once for left and right arm); lower arm (roll once for left and right arm); upper leg (roll once for left and right leg); lower leg (roll once for left and right leg); foot (roll once for left and right foot); hand (roll once for left and right hand); and jaw/mouth. These total to the aforementioned 17 rolls.

Got it? Now draw it. It's a big challenge, you may need to plan it out.

>no dick roll
YOU HAD ONE JOB

I made one
>5 kobold left side head( darkvision 60 +3 perception checks, light sensivity
>18 Flind right side head (darkvision 60 +5 perceptions checks
>16 Bugbear upper torso
>17 Minotaur lower torso
>7 Locathah upper left arm
>5 Kobold lower left arm -4 strength on arm
>7 Locathah upper right arm
>12 Halfling lower right arm -2 strenght on arm
>11 Gnome upper right leg
>10 Elf lower right leg
>10 Elf upper left leg
>7 Locathah lower left leg
>17 Minotaur right foot
>16 Bugbear left foot
>7 Locathah right hand
>17 Minotaur left hand
>9 Dwarf jaw
>19 lizardfolk dick

Requesting a character for an upcoming Werewolves the forsaken. he's a big brick shithouse of a man named "Réal tassé, Strongman of the (gun)forge) based on this: mauricietourism.com/2012/06/01/la-legende-antoine-tasse/
So that story but he's also a werelwolf and its 2017 and a gunsmith instead.
He has a triple barreled fetish shotgun with a very powerful spirit inside (make it ooze ghost or do how you feel will look good) and is a real good pugilist.
Im imaginating someone with an extremely hairy chest and a lot of strength but more built like a strongman and less like a bodybuilder.

Thread bump

Requesting my character as a Dark Heresy Mystic. The guy in the center is the best example I could find but feel free to get creative.

Emergency bump

Man, I guess the population of drawfriends is dwindling.

I think it's cyclic. It'll pick back up.

I would like a female Sangheili (halo elite) in crusader armor, I would like to use this as an icon so I'm not picky it being a full body or just shoulder and head.

The helmet can either be the classic "shark helmet" or you can try and go the full mile of making it look like the crusader one. Colors I would like Blue and Gold, Blue preferably the secondary color but if the artist can prove me wrong please do.

Again I would like to use this for some social activities so please nothing sexual (I know that probably won't happen here but I just want to clarify)

Thank you very much

(I'll try and grab some better photos)

Real shame. maybe i should try and become one. though i woulnt give very satisfactory drawings considering my artistic skills are "anything that dosent breathe"

Figured the weekend would be busier than this.

Well, it's how things go.

How uselessly insightful

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

I mean, what else can be said? Drawfags have lives outside of here, after all.

Don't post if you don't want a response. Even trolls know this.

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway in an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. It should be November. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted cars nearby. HUGE thanks in advance if anyone does this. It doesn't have to be good or that detailed just anything would b wonderful at this point.

Literally just commission, you sad sack.
You've posted this for months and you could have saved two dollars or equivalent currency each week and got what you wanted.

>months

When was the first post?

Chill bump!

youtube.com/watch?v=lMDQB7U6R2Y&ab_channel=BlazingCorridor

Bump.

I've made requests before about a race of Birchmen. They are aloof goat-like satyrs that are either empty headed or panicking from their hearts not being able to keep up with their very imaginative minds. Typically pale enough to appear out of nowhere in a snowstorm, with hair jarringly black. The previous requests were of Birchmen in their native lands. Now, I want one who's begun to live with humans.

She has shaggy hair like the girl on the bottom-right, with horns coiling outward like the goat girl on the topleft. She's wearing a black duster and a do-rag like good ol' Klebold below the goat, with a plain tan shirt underneath. The duster has many cuts and holes in it. She's short, and standing kinda slumped, her lazy arm holding a rusty trench knife. She doesn't know what to do with her other arm, but she would find it ideal if she had a glass of cider in it. She has the broken, weary, tired expression of the bottom-right girl. She's a hitman, since killing was all she ever knew how to do. She'll probably die as one, too.

Bump!

request bumping my orc for a shadowrun game

>Literally just commission, you sad sack.
I don't have 500 dollars to spend on a drawing.

Can we all just not respond to this guy this time? Please?

Then don't ask for a $500 drawing you entitled moron either simplify your request down to minimal parts or shove it directly up your ass.

May I request a small skeleton girl, wearing hooded, ragged robes, sitting on a little stool and doing something innocent and childish like playing with a pair of puppets, please?

Reposting: Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

So you're acknowledging that you're asking for 500 dollars worth of work free, that is if you honestly believe it'll cost you 500 dollars.
It seems to me you're just trying to make excuses to not save up and buy it, but still you're begging someone to do the work for free and get shrill when confronted about it.
You're mentally 6. You have room to grow, but that's the way an entitled elementary school kid thinks.

See and stop shitting the place up like he is.

/thread

bump

Requesting a Krieg soldier and a Valhallan Ice Warrior trying to fight each other but the Krieg soldier is being held back my an Armageddon soldier and the Ice warrior being held back by a Vostroyan soldier. Also, i never got to thank the user who drew pic related last thread. Thank you user, i love it.

24 Hour Bump

Requesting a Living Saint for Only War.

Virgilius, The Burning Saint.

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face beatific. He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair.

He has a pair of bloody wings and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Bumping this for today..

Baddabump

>55700038

Re-reqestin'

Just because someone is going to charge 500 dollars doesn't mean it is worth 500 dollars.
No, I don't have 500 extra bucks to spend on a drawing. I'm a fuckin adult with bills you autistic moron.
>You're mentally 6.
You're mentally 6 if you think I'm going to spend 500 bucks on a drawing that will probably turn out shit but I'll have to pay the money anyway.
I'm requesting it in case someone wants to draw it. If no one wants to draw it, I will continue asking. This isn't the first time I've had a request take several months to be fulfilled. Also, I don't care if it's detailed, I just included the details in case someone likes them. I'm not going to fucking complain if someone fulfills my request. The drawfags should draw the things they want to draw, and come to this thread for prompts as much as the people are asking for drawings.
Stop being a stupid fucking nigger. I'm not entitled at all, I don't expect anyone to draw this ever. You probably aren't even an artist yourself, and if you are, you're probably just ass hurt that other people don't share your inflated sense of self-worth.

Anyone want a pixel art GIF?

Just had a party casualty in a session that I'd really appreciate it if someone could draw. One player was playing a cavalier and found a picture of an aged swordsman and a dog that he used as his avatar. When another player saw it, he decided he wanted to play the cavalier's sentient dog.

The crew has been through a lot, the crotchety old man and his dog going questing around snow-laden wastes in the north battling the undead hordes. Tonight, the dog was slain, and corpse hit by a fireball.

The scene I'd like to see drawn is the grizzled singed cavalier cradling the singed dog's body. I'm imagining the cavalier just staring down at his only real companion of the last five years, tears dripping from his face while he whispers, "Damn...dog..."

The picture that inspired it all is attached.

Can you do a Puffin slapping a crow with it's wing?

That's so cool!

Do you have a link to more of your art? I'd like to get one at some point!

A commission from extremely acclaimed artists is $100. Those people have a reputation to look after and don't just put out shit.
You're checking all the strawman boxes. "It's gonna be shit! It's gonna be expensive! You can't tell me anything about the request I made if you're not an artist and if you are you're just butthurt!"
Do you honestly, honestly think that you're seeing the entire picture? With your logic, you end up right all the time and no one is allowed to defend themselves without being accused.

I fucking worked with special kids. You're one of them. You have a solidified mental image of the people who're just out to ruin your fun, with prepared counter-arguments that you make in order to cover anyone who ever disagrees, and forget that you might be the one making unreasonable requests of people.
The very fact that you think making a request like that is even remotely socially acceptable tells me that your friends and family treat you with rubber gloves. You think you have friends, but you have people who walk on eggshells around you and hate every moment of being together with you because they'll be assaulted if they imply that you can ever do anything wrong ever.
You can change that, but that involves admitting that even requesting something like that for free is plenty rude enough, and if told you're rude, you don't counterattack. That's just not what normal people do, believe it or not, and if you keep on shrieking and lashing back, you'll spend your whole life an embarrassment.
Apologize and make a $100 commission for a good piece of art by a renowned Internet artist who'll be eaten alive by fans if they make something bad.
You'll get it. You can trust people. Not everyone who disagrees with you is trying to ruin your life. Indeed, most of those people are trying to help you instead of getting mad at you, and you're biting the hand that feeds you. If you encounter problems other people don't everywhere you go, chances are it's you.

I'd like to request art of my Cleric of Sune.

She's an elf, with the coloration, head and hairstyle on the top of the reference. She wears a deep red hood to symbolize Sune's red hair, as well as a baggy white blouse beneath a leather corset that also acts as an arming belt, to attach her plate-armor - of which she wears cuisses, poleyns, greaves and sabatons on both legs, and pauldrons, rerebraces, couters and gauntlets on both arms (basically, full platemail on all four limbs - the center, bottom, upper-left and upper-right of the reference image are perfect examples of what I had in mind).

She wields a holy symbol of Sune in her left hand (lower-left of the reference) and a bastard sword in her right (lower-right of the reference, although ideally colored like an actual sword and not a fantasy prop).

Thank you in advance!

>A commission from extremely acclaimed artists is $100
Keep chasing fools to the bottom, m8.

I would like to point out that I once asked Genzoman how much he would charge for a commission, and his price was $80. So yeah.

A cute harpy hopping from one foot to the other!

Let me get this straight - you have an OC with commissioned art and ask for freebies?

> Only poorfags need apply
This is almost as bad as the mentality that artists shouldn't make art requests.