Game Finder Thread

Lets try this again

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Any Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YxHywGw
discord.gg/AD5sb2U
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91089/terra-nova)
discord.gg/bEqmjX
app.roll20.net/join/2621788/qpZ8gA
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Warhammer 40k: Only War
Weekends, EST. Times can be rearranged and discussed.
Text on Discord, Roll20
>Contact Info
OblivionNPC#7637
>Any Additional Notes
This game is going to center around the exploits of a Penal Legion regiment during the beginning stages of the Tranch war. So far we got three players and are waiting out on two more to join.

I want to do Godbound but without its damned system. Would anybody be down for that?

I'm interested user but I'd need something in the morning to noon time to play.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
>Times Available
Saturday Evenings (PST)
>Method of Play
Discord
>Contact Info
discord.gg/YxHywGw
>Any Additional Notes
Planning to do a shounen-inspired fantasy campaign (with all that entails). Come in with your most anime characters and have some fun.

>GM/Player
Player(s) have a group of us.
>System Preferred
5e.
Sundays, anytime after 6 pm EST.
Maptools, roll20, discord.
>Contact Info
WhiteWolfStray#9065
>Any Additional Notes
We'd like to use a lot of homebrew stuff we have already. You can approve or change it as you like once you see it.

Bait this early? Game Finder is dead

Depends. Are you offering to host something?

Yes.

Then yes. I'll potentially do system-less stuff or whatever else involving Godbound. Just pitch your premise for us.

Does anyone here use Fantasy Grounds?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars (specifically AoR and FaD
PST (UST-8), very flexible.
Discord for OOC, Roll20 for IC.
>Contact Info
Cvltvre#2468
>Any Additional Notes
The game will be a solo (e.g. one-player) game. The Force Awakens-era. The premise involves your character being a new member of a mysterious organization known as the Shadows. The game is heavily spy/infiltration heavy, with the main inspirations being movies like the modern James Bond or Mission: Impossible movies. The Force will be an important aspect.

The game will also use an 'anime/cartoon' aesthetic for token art and such, so if you are easily triggered by that kind of stuff don't bother applying.

Player.
Any.
Thursdays, availability starting around 5pm.
In person.
email: [email protected]

We have a gamefinder discord. To try and put together desperate players, with quality GM's.
That is.......... if their schedules match

discord.gg/AD5sb2U

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Cyberpunk 2020
10AM to 2AM PST thursdays (Any time within that is fine for games, which will likely be 3-5 hours long).
Roll20 text
>Contact Info
KZh#6787
>Any Additional Notes
It's a free game for you!

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary
8 PM EST Saturdays.
Roll20 & Discord
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Any Additional Notes
The plan is a chill easy going Camarilla Vampire the Masquerade neonate game focusing on the small-scale things like securing a blood supply, getting a small cash flow and trying not to get killed.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
5e
Current game time is 7:30 GMT on Mondays.
R20, text only for RP, Discord for OOC.
>Contact Info
Drop me a line on Discord (Janis9700)/apply via R20 (app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91089/terra-nova)
>Any Additional Notes
The game is intended to be a cross between classic D&D and an RTS. You will be shipwrecked on the New World and have to build and maintain a settlement in addition to adventuring. Much of the story will be about exploration, diplomacy with the locals, fending off threats to your stronghold. I'd advise checking out the game info bit on the R20 LFG cos it's basically this bit but more detailed, if you're interested.

I'll paste in the hook from the LFG because why the hell not:

"Consciousness returns, slowly and painfully, and you open your eyes. You see....the sun. Blue sky. A breeze tickles along your skin. You're alive! How the fuck are you alive? You turn to look either side, your eyes red from the saltwater, and see a golden beach littered with the broken remains of your ship. Bodies, too. Some of them moving, some of them never to move again. Nausea rises in your gut. You feel a sharp pain in your toe and see that a crab has made a hasty attempt to eat you. Somehow, impossibly, you have made it. Welcome to Terra Nova."

Will there be death?

Will it be lighthearted?

That game doesn't exist.

Is BESM the best system to run pic related with?

Take one good guess.

There is also Magical Burst

Discord is up here:

discord.gg/bEqmjX

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Ryuutama
GMT +1
We play Mondays at 20:00 on GMT+1
Discord, theater of mind, text only
>Contact Info
Yabukuron#7548
>Any Additional Notes
We have three players, and we're looking for a fourth one.

> uses discord
> posts email for contact info
nigga what

>doesnt want his discord public

>Wants his email public

> he doesn't have an alternate discord account

We're looking for a GM, so I suppose that's up to them. A lot of us are able to stay in character but still crack jokes in voice chat.

Fun fact: I'm going to GM this game just to ruin your fun, you damn pack of lazy autists.

keep at it niggs game finder works.

What did he mean by this?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Dungeons & Dragons 5e, Legends of the Five Rings 4e, Shadowrun 5e, Unofficial Elder Scrolls RPG, Only War.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays.
Preferably around 6pm GMT+1, but can do earlier.
Discord for voice, but can do text.
Roll20 or Maptools.
>Contact Info
Sierra#4070
>Any Additional Notes
A game centered around a mercenary company or army would be pretty sweet, but I won't say no to regular-ish games.

Looking to play a game of Ironclaw or Mouseguard

messaged

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
DND 5E, Pathfinder (I hate myself)
Neet with a game Saturday afternoon, any other time is fine
Discord.
Roll20
>Contact Info
ken Zevo#0765
>Any Additional Notes
Good, evil, lawful or no. Down for most anything. Trying to learn to DM myself.

text or voice?

This seems so nice, but 5 e is such a bitch.

Are you Australian? It looks cool but the start time is like 1:30 AM on a work day.

>GM/Player
DM
>System Preferred
NWOD, Valor, Other
TBD, Weekly
Text Only
Discord for OOC, Roll20 for IC
>Contact Info
Roll20: app.roll20.net/join/2621788/qpZ8gA
Discord: discord.gg/qUDyCZG
>Any Additional Notes
If you would like to begin #Drifting, @Citizen in the discord.

Now when you say Discord is the method of play, does that mean you're playing entirely over voice? Or using discord's text chat for the game? Or a mix of both?

Also, link's expired. Might want to just drop your discord tag instead, unless you've already got all the players you want.

So I had a look at this, anybody have experience with it? I dunno how effective it is as a system, but after looking through it I -really- would love a fighting game-based campaign.

bump

I recall like in highschool seeing the system and making Dan Hibiki. Never got a chance to play though, issue with a 1v1 fighting game is what the fuck are the rest of the players doing?

Maybe a KoF style team thing would work.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Exalted 3e
M, Th, Sat
01:30 UTC or later
Discord. Text only.
>Contact Info
La Vie#5805
>Any Additional Notes
Alright, this is my second attempt to run a lewd game. Think hand-holding tier of debauchery, if not worse.

I'm really big on having characters that complement each other and have goals they can all cooperate on. I'm looking for anywhere from 1 to 3 players.

1:30 PM or AM UTC? Asking because I've met a lot of britfags who stay up super late for games.

Played a voice game where we said our attack names and win quotes like autists. It was fun but there's no reason not to spam certain, clearly better moves other than personal honor.

>GM/Player
Player.
>System Preferred
DnD 5e, Warhammer 40k (Honestly could do any of em)
Saturday 7pm+, CST
Discord, Roll20
>Contact Info
[email protected], Raganui#7015 for Discord
>Any Additional Notes
Can do voice or non.

1:30 AM UTC. So roughly sometime in the evening for people in north america.

Alright, so that's 8:30 PM EST. I can do that on Saturdays! I'm out running errands (posting from my phone), but I'll shoot you a message once I get back.

I'm interested, but I've never played Exalted and I only know a little bit about the setting.

M&M.

Still looking for a text-only SR5 game.

Go for Magical Burst or Monsters and Other Childish Things

Don't get roped into running something too crunchy. It doesn't need that.

Let me know if you find one.

Alright, message sent!

Update: we're full

Sent

>TFW you're in one
It's good to be able to brag.

I don't believe you.

I'll run one for £4.5 an hour

It's been going for months.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a pretty Veeky Forums vidya game. It's also got a 4-player co-op campaign.

Any interest in roleplaying through it as a group?
Maybe with lewd stuff involved?

I'm fairly interested. I'd have to buy the game for myself first, but that's not really an issue.
Really should be on /v/ though.

Mark me down as solidly interested. Recently lost my last co-op partner anyways.

Alabaster#1698 on Discord if you wanna hit me up.

Shoot me your discord tag!
Also, /v/ fucking hates roleplaying.

Do people prefer text or voice and is homebrew allowed these threads?

SL#4591

I think generally people prefer voice and homebrews are (to my knowledge) very welcomed.

I'd personally guess text. Tons of players from other countries too shy to talk with an accent and a general belief text lets you roleplay more easily.

I can't speak for everyone but despite being a native English speaker I'm far more eloquent via text. When I talk I can convey what I want but there's a lot of 'ah' and 'um'.

When I'm playing via text and I can take a couple minutes to think through my entire spiel, spell-check it, and even edit it (on Discord) I feel a lot better because I'm putting out a higher quality response.

Also, if the party gets split then I can run both halves instead of putting one side on ice or forcing them together.

I've been wanting to get involved in a text-only game just because I prefer typing to voice by far.

I've only recently started trying text only games for erp and it was actually not bad. It does let you collect your thoughts and self edit.

An ERP game honestly doesn't sound too terrible, if only so I don't have to be so careful about not playing to my own fetishes.

can't believe he's fucking dead

I really wish it was easier to find non-ERP text games.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Adventures Dark and Deep
>Times available
Mondays, or saturdays,
>Method of Play
Voice
>Contact info
Hog Rider#0018
>Additional Notes
Dungeon crawling, exploring a dungeon which holds to much treasure and needs people to get rid of. So far, we will rotate mondays and fridays as to simulate different dungeon groups going into the dungeon. New players are encouraged, and i'll show you the ropes. Can't wait to hear from you

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
D&D 5th edition, Shadow run, pathfinder,Dark Heresy
Monday,Wednesday,Friday Saturday Sunday anytime
Anything other than irc
>Contact Info
Steam-Payody
Discord-Payody#3663
>Any Additional Notes
Was always planning on doing a west marshes style game so i might change to a dm one of these days.

Whats the discord for the game finder?

What timezone?

Pacific standard time (PST)

>GM or Player
GM Looking for players for a oneshot. If all goes well it can then become a longer campaign
>System(s)
Lamentations of the Flame Princess (OSR) using the Veins of the Earth book
>Time availability
Probably monday or a tuesday. flexible with time, but it must be a three or four hour time slot. (see notes below)
>Text or Voice
voice, probably on roll20
>Contact Information
Anseht#7273
>Additional Information
I am running my first ever con game and I dont know if the adventure is long enough for the 3-4 hour block of time I have scheduled. So I'd like to test out the oneshot, this will help me gauge how long it is and if any changes need to be made to make it enjoyable. It would be great if I could have a mix of players experienced with OSR and those new to it (or atleast new to Lamentations)

>4 player Veeky Forums co-op
So this is the power of original sin......

Gamefinder really is a thing of the past, huh? Is this a good thing because it means most people have games already?

I think it's nice to have around even if it's not super popular.

ZM for . . .

ALL FLESH MUST BE EATEN!

>VEINS!
4PM-8PM GMT weekly, either Mon, Tue, Fri or Sun.

>BONES!
Text on Roll20. Ideally voice for OOC, but not necessary if it's too scary.

>BRAINS!
Brothermanhyll#5147, room will be created at a later date.

>FLESH!
All Flesh Must Be Eaten is a roleplaying game about discovering what truly matters on the inside in an ongoing struggle to outrun your problems. These problems include self-doubt, figuring how to get through the daily grind and most importantly hideous monsters from beyond nightmares who wish to feast upon your very flesh.

In other words, survival horror.

This particular tale is set in a remote research facility in the year 1972.
The players, who are part of the facility staff, are thrown into a cascading nightmare when an insidious experiment is let loose inside the underground complex.

They must combine their skills in an attempt to escape this elusive threat, and on the way they will discover what truly lies beneath the skin of their fellow workers and the facility as a whole.

Get a bit of Half-Life, throw in some System Shock and a bit of Xtro and you're pretty close to what i'm going for. Exactly how badass you want to be will be discussed with the players.

IF THEY DARE

Sure, but it drops to page ten pretty regularly.

I wish it were easier to find ERP text games.

this desu

I'll run one. For £4.5 an hour.

Not the two people you replied to, but i wish i had 5$ to throw away hourly for fun.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Blades in the Dark

Sunday, 7:00 PM CDT - 11:00 PM CDT

Discord (Voice OOC/Text IC), Roll20

>Contact Info
Crab#4675

>Any Additional Notes
It's okay if you're new to the game. Add me for more info. Setting will be Duskwall, but expectations/ground rules/character creation will take place during a Session 0 with everyone around.

>gm a blades game at the same time
>want to play in one
Oh well I hope you get some good players

>player
>n/a
>whenever the wife's not home
>crying and browsing the internet
>reply in thread
>too old to find ppl my age to play with as they are all dead
>too slow to keep up with the new scene

Veeky Forums ERPers, in my experience, are insufferable. Full of tops that just want to rape and bottoms that want to get raped. What do you even need the game for?

sent a invite

I have only ever met 4 Veeky Forums ERP ers and they well all absolutely nice people who could discuss mutual limits and sensibilities very openly. Even when my sensibilities were pretty out there in relation to what they initially expected.
So not at all like you described.

it's almost like individuals have individual experiences.