TRIED TO WARN YOU - ZCL TAKING OFF TO 10X

YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME, KEKS

Obviously someone listened to you if the price went up.

It's going to 5M sat

I remember your post when this was $5.

BAKANA!

10000 humans and pajeets shill 10000 different shitcoins.... eventually a few moon.... TOLD JEW GUISE! DULG JUICE!

So hard to discern the signal from the nose on here. What to do fellow anons?

Honestly I didnt see this till now.

Lurk more

Buy. It's currently sitting at #160 or so on CMC, it will be top 50 if the fork goes through.

Top 10 for sure.

Top 5 maybe.

Screenshot this bitch

>signal from the nose
>nose
lel good one

luckily I did not listen to those fudder yesterday and 2x now. How high can we go when the normies know about this?

why is this mooning but zencash isnt?

5M satoshis (0.05) perhaps more.

Zencash LOL.

Get out that shitcoin

I picked up 71 ZCL when it was 0.0016. Should
have put in more but I went into SALT as well (decent gains still).

I can see a top 25 easily on the week of the fork, but wanted to be conservative.

ZenCash isn't getting a Bitcoin Private airdrop.

my dude i got that same combo

Seem like /r/CryptoCurrency/ is still ignorant about this. The normies are still in the dark.I can see this bump to 5x more at least. The fomo will be insane.

I'm at a 60% profit with SALT, but it doesn't compare to the 160% with ZCL.

Will the airdrop be to cryptopia aswell?

Fuck really man? i thought zen was good? Im fucked guys just fuck my shit up.

>tfw JUST bought in
JUST
>tfw might miss out on a 5x early coin rather than a 2x
h-hold me anons

Zencash will thrive
rebrand + site, ledger nano s, IOHK, updated white paper and roadmap in Jan 2018 so hodl those coins ya fag, it's the most undervalued privacy coin.

>got in at @ .0014

im sleeping comfy tonight lads

it is hard to filter out good coin in a sea of try hard pajeet shill coins. That why we need fucking flag desu. This coin will be in top 100 in no time user. No worry.

Yes. Get out, don't listen to the other guy.

ZCL is going to blow up for real once plebbit hears about it. Think 300/400/500$ prices, perhaps even more uptrend if you denominate in satoshis.

Thank me later pal.

aight thx man i have %10 of my portfolio in zen which is $1k. So i fucking buy dogecoin and the dogecoin fork moons then i buy zencash and the zencash fork moons. literally JUST end it already.

aight im getting 2 coins why the fuck not.

Trying to transfer LTC from Binace to buy. Withdrawal says its processing on Binance account however the coins are still in my account and there's nothing pending on Shittrex. Been about 30 minutes since I confirmed the transaction via email. Is this normal with LTC at this time? Thought it was a lot faster than BTC.

I bought at 25$ fucking jizzing everywhere

dammit i ignored this before thought it was a p n d

Why does this keep mooning so hard?

Free $. You get Bitcoin Private from the fork and keep your ZCL, which will still be worth $.

i cant even get in to buy this shit.. Fucking huge premium on cryptopia and cant take that kind of rish. its selling for 530,000 sats there and only 480,000 in bittrex.

I listened my friend, I listened.

I heeded your warning.

I've more than doubled my money.

Thank you.

nothing, just hope that the one random pajeet shill you see on Veeky Forums is correct. Its all luck user

imagine having bought 2k ZCL 2 weeks and a half ago that was like 0.25 btc now worth like $150k, thats how you fucking make it. 4 days we had to buy at those prices, makes me sick just thinking about it..

wtf why did it go up so fast

STOP POSTING ZCL WTF! You are KILLING our gains!

jfc these gains

We lucky few.

I won't FOMO into this coin, but I will keep mining it for the sick profits and I'll definitely be buying the dip when BTCP is released and doesn't perform as well as people expected.

Supply is pretty low on this coin.. wait until the normies jump in. Shit will moon fast AF

No point in buying.. thanks tho.

Im trying to buy more but all these threads keep bumping up the price! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahaha. Top 100 marketcap coming soon... is that when the normies will enter?

Screencast your post and current price. Come back tomorrow or Saturday

kinda looks like someone sold a lot of zencash to buy a lot of zclassic during this pump.

just warning you guys that this will be pumped n dumped, stay safe.

Hes not wrong, its too late to buy now because its gonna get dumped you fucking new fag

i just bought 10. really hope this isnt a pump n dump

Dyor and come back here, you will post wojaks all year long if you miss this one

it was literally $1.50 two weeks ago. Thats how you get burned, enjoy the bags

lol fgt
what dont you understand about getting a muthafkn btc fork from a coin that is worth less than the shittest of shit btc forks.
This has so much room to grow.

i get that, but how do you argue with the fact of the fork?

you and he may wait for a dip to buy in, it is not too late user. Once the announcement come, normies will flood in. Not that I care about you 2 negligible contribution to the moon mission, just want to help you.

well you cant buy the shit unless you have a bittrex account anyways. its going for 500k sats on bittrex and 650k sats on cryptopia.. and im not even sure if cryptopia is giving out fork coins.

NXT is having a fork soon and it just dumped %300. explain that and ill buy 10 zclassic coins at 670k sats.

Heh check out ZERO for next similar moon mission (will replace zclassic once the merge fork goes trough)

>almost 2018
>not having a bittrex account

wtf is wrong with you lol.
When support is announced for btcp on exchanges this will hit millions of sats

ah well. i always miss the moon missions from not having the balls to take a risk so 700 dollars is not such a huge loss but if I turn it into 7000 then its worth it

BTC privacy based fork > shitty shitcoin fork.
derp

i put in $2k after rhett announced new development a few weeks ago

:)

i fomoed at .005 kill me
also i am minikng as well, good luck to us user

my god congrats on the moon user
why didnt i listen to biz

Youll be fine just hold. You will make at least 4x from here

nxt was bought for its airdrop of igns
the snapshot occurred
it dumped..

The nxt price was only up there for the ignis airdrop, further development on the nxt blockchain is wonky and not guaranteed by the devs

And above all its not a btc fork

oh fuck, good job

Grats dude. Great call.

set a stop at break even then and sleep soundly

Assuming this same thing happens here, will it dump all the way back down to $5 or lower? If the airdrop happens and no one is buying, only selling, how do we dump the coins?

Whoa iron hands here

Jesus fucking christ LTC takes fucking forever to transfer. Finally just went through and I was able to get an order in. Had to pay $75 instead of $60 per coin but oh well. Also holy fuck bittrex is a laggy piece of shit. Couldn't even see the order books at all on LTC or ZCL.

Shit fellas

Not selling til 5million sats kek

My Blockfolio has the wrong price it shows it at .77 instead of 77.. how did you get it to show correctly?

And to think most of that investment was BTC that was in ZEC (made a 15% profit there though). ZEC is horizontal or even going down christ.

They didnt announce when the fork begins right? Just somewhere in January?

watch out for a flash crash. i have a feeling this will pump and dump like bitcoin cash did

This, this coin is a fucking mushroom cloud.

Correct.. expect even bigger hype when the date is revealed.

It very well could but what would be the reasoning? The fact that a lot of people are putting money in now and they can manipulate it? The fact that the fork hasnt happened yet rewards holding

JUST

i just bought 3 and the second i did it dropped a shit ton... fuck me boys i should not have FOMO'd...

thoughts on future prices? bought at 0.00675003 like a fucking retard.

literally bought at the top of a massive green dildo, biz never change

im do ragret rn... i fomod hard as fuck lads :(

im not gonna buy high sell low, so my only option is buy high, hodl until it recovers (if it ever does) and then sell i suppose :(

Relax, I bought at the top at 27k yesterday, was 25k most of the day and now we saw what 60?70k? Chillout, the party has barely started

t-thanks user, didnt make me not sell (cos i wouldnt no matter what after this loss lmao) but you made me feel better. lets hope you're right - ill HODL and we'll see how it plays out. having huge ragrets about FOMOing though :(

at bought at 260 down to 215 yesterday and not even a flinch, this coin is blazing up until the fork day boys.

I bought at like $31 and it immediately dipped down to like $24. Wait a few days and I think it’ll be $100+ :)

woah user, thanks for the kind words.

it literally halved in price the minute i bought 3 hhaah im laughing so hard at my retardation and FOMO. at least this shit will teach me for when im trading big boi money not sub 1k lol

so you definatley think it'll moon hard as fuck? why do you you think that, user? id be interested in your logic and thinking. also heres some ass to motivate you

Calm down. This will moon to at LEAST 1.5 million sats before the fork date. Take a look at NXT, I thought it was done mooning around 60 cents because Ignis wasn't that much higher at the time. People love free money and when the normie FOMO starts in closer to the fork date this thing is really gonna explode.

What should you learn from this? Nothing as far as im concerned, this shit is going ballistic. You can pray for a small spike downwards so you can buy in but is it smart to count on that? Hell no.

It still has plenty of reddit shilling to go through :)

id have to have far bigger balls to buy dips at this point than i currently do. i essntially halved my BTC in less than 5 minutes as in stands

So when's the actually fork happening?

Id say have a beer & lean back, checkout the zclassic reddit for more info, quite frankly the more I read about this the more bullish I become.

what price did your buy at? wasnt the peak like 85cents?

This is the kind of thinking that makes you a poorfag. You didn't lose anything, you didn't miss out. You did what you had to do. Just learn to do it better next time.