Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

No fun allowed edition.

Previous >Warhammer Community news(This week from Forge World: The Death Korps return!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/06/this-week-from-forge-world-the-death-korps-return/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jui-2YiU-c&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Adeptus Mechanicus codex (thank you Vladimir)
>PDF
mega.nz/#!Mh13ASBa!vh4vUs-iw9lvubVEooF3PTYBm5G_PI66Ve6-dENNsQk
>Epub
mega.nz/#!Qwd3zSSB!A6wf-ubMX0r9yGtRkFZjO20hdxH5LqzGkiC-Y69bQMs

my dudes > your dudes

First for Necrons on suicide watch.

it's not a good feel my dude, we both know it
grade school was the absolute worst part of my life post Elementary

How goes the 40k fellas?

Someone please explain why turning to chaos is anything but bad for mankind as a whole.

I'm honestly curious. I mean If you're being attacked by demons right now than fine but if you actually know the facts and can make a choice why oh why would you decide to betray your species for gods who don't care about you?

the owner of my LGS said the Chapter Approved that's coming out is supposed to have something for each race that doesn't have a codex.

>no top five squigs
>but keeping [embed] meme
What the fuck?

I'm so fucking close to getting my first HQ painted after so long

just finished up some conversions and kitbashes, gonna prime them tomorrow if I can
special thanks to Valhalla user who recommended Pig Iron Productions

Reminder that a single Cadian officer can potentially give 3 different orders to 6 units using the Cadian relic, Voice of Command warlord trait and Inspired Tactics stratagem

has anyone uploaded the new guard codex yet?

Because some people just wanted the truth user

I sadly enough have to buy a bunch of bits to kit bash my second HQ for my army.
Thats awesome. Hope everything goes well

Thanks user, I plan on using the winter head dudes as veterans, got 20 of them, also got a Krieg Platoon command squad on the way, so they are going to be the squads personal order machine.
I play Cadians and figured they should have vets that actually look different, to differentiate them.

Doom MOTHERFUCKING Rider.

Any ideas for digitgrade legs to slap onto guard torsos to make some abhuman squads? Wulfen legs seem far too large (don't own any so I can't compare in person).

Some user said he would post pics tonight, hopefully he didn't get banned for trap-posting.

post dudes!

Presumably most of them don't know.

Sometimes I just want to be a heretical bastard is that so bad?

Well, the Necron starter army I got for my lil bro... he happens to quite like.

so far, he has constructed the Overlord. he claims he'll work on the Triarch Stalker next.

People want power, pleasure, knowledge.

>go ahead and use that

you can here the unsaid "and be grateful you little shit"

It starts as small things. In the end you are so blinded by power and hunger for more that you don't even care anymore.
Think of it as a serious drug addiction ; it can start quite innocent, but in the end you'd sell your parents for one more hit.

They're giving out their own homebrew rules for free, which is nice.

But getting actual stratagems for xenos armies will be even nicer.

You either get completely fucked or you can have your own planet and become immortal while snorting super-coke out of your favorite waifu MADE REAL asscrack while knowing by heart all heavy metal guitar solo on top of a space bike in SPACE and your waifu can have a BIG MEATY COCK and you can finally be the little girl.

or

You either get completely fucked or you can be CONAN IN SPACE fighting against DRAGONS and GIANT ROBOTS while being FIT AS FUCK and no one will dare ask you if you even lift.

or

You become a big fucking jew bird and/or your dick turns into dust but you have magic I guess.

or

You become a big fucking pile of litteral shit and rot like in real life but at least you can make everyone as miserable as you. Oh and this time your father loves you and will never tell you you are his greatest disapointment and mistake in life.

Reminder that Valerian/Aelyia is the only ship aprooved by Veeky Forums

Nth for sexually frustrated guard girls

Why don't more necron players use Assholetep?

Finally someone posts best witch girl

It IS bad, that's why the Imperium gets treated by everyone as the good guys despite being objectively on the whole corrupt and genocidal.

Showing some bias there dear Slaanesh trips.

Because he's been reduced to meme status and so has no value.

Won 3 games so far with csm playing world eaters.
> bezerkers are nasty now
> I unironically like obliteraters

Because finding the model is a fucking impossible nightmare. I found mine in a GOODWILL of all places.

I wish Death Company were good

>best

It's like finding a good Johnny, you'd think there would be a better system for finding these old models.

Midnight release guard user here
I get off work in ten minutes then I'll head to my LGS and pick my codex up
Can someone else post traps since I'm too scared of a ban before I can post my codex?
make them loosely 40k related somehow

What's not so good about them

>signature by the thighs
>making me look at Loli thighs
God dammit you temptress

Is it so much to ask that somebody bends me over and uses my body?

Join the dark side

We have girlscout cookies

and the girl scouts

You're looking in the wrong place for that, have you tried Slaanesh?

My already slow progress on heavy weapons teams has been further slowed by fucking dust. My new bedroom/workshop is generating fucktons of the stuff to the point where I have to thoroughly wipe down everything or else risk ruining my already par-at-best paintjobs.

I want to worship the Emperor while being a degenerate too. I basically want to be like Celestine.

>guard even got vehicle equipment added
LOL
O
L

Nothing really, they're just slightly better and more expensive vanguard vets.

Don't listen to them user, thicc girls have the best thighs

So what should be my next purchase?
I have a DE start collecting and a box if wyches, trying to decide between a second start collecting, Gangs of Commoragh or a box of Scourges.

Veeky Forums i think i may have a problem.
My army may be starting to affect me.
Sometimes when i wake up before i act like the automaton and start the process of opening phone, opening computer, checking messages in order etc. I get up from the bed and think.

I think how good it would feel if i rushed across a trench and died for the Emperor.
I am not asking to kill for the Emperor, i want to hear that whistle, get up the ladder and start running.

I want to runn all the way across the horizon, as far the eye can see. I want all sound from the universe to disappear. I want the only thing that remains to be myself, the enemy trench and the road between.
I want to run and run and never feel tired. And in a sudden moment i want my vision to be filled with blinding white light. And ..and that would be it.

I dont know why i even shared this, i just did i think.

Dozer Blades
Augur Array
Tracked Guards

How to best reach a more blueish purple color of paint using Citadel paints? I followed Duncan's guide to 30k Emperor's Children for my purple but it's a little too red for me. What could I use to bluify it a bit? Looking for around this color

Thick girls in full armor, or at least just thigh highs and maybe corsets.

Wrong pic but that still works

>17 points per model
>only 2 attacks and 1 wound on a model with a 3+ and 6+++
>ld 7 so they have to be baby sat by a character if you dont want them to immediately run off the board after one round of shooting.
Over all for their points and the points to kit them out they are really lack luster and usually wont even make a dent in the fucking enemy line.

Trips confirm the herald of truth

None on this computer, Midnight user. Can anyone help this man?

damnit she looks like my mom

Does anyone have any good examples of Ecclesiarchy vs. AdMech in the fluff? It seems like a good source for examples of infighting.

I just want to see skittles fighting gun nuns.

If the other midnight trap poater cant get scans I'll try and upload after work. West coast here so I may get it before him

Hey, user.

I want to fuck your mom

What are the Word Bearers even doing right now in the fluff? Just running around in the Dark Imperium stealing souls and doing spooky rituals? Their most hated enemy is literally upgrading loyalist marines to be equal to their Possessed and it's like they aren't even paying attention, the Death Guard is stealing all the glory.

Go on

Can someone drop me the mega for Shadow War? Gotta a small tourney Sunday.

Set it in the Age of Apostasy, where the Sisters were sent up against everyone else in the Imperium because of Goge Vandire's lunacy

Hey, user.
I am your mom

Or none of that happens and you spend your short miserable life serving a chaos space marine who treats you like dirt until you get shot by someone who is actually helping humanity.

stahp

She looks too satisfied with her chubby face

Fuck off Satan

What is she asking him /40kg/?

I'll do it user, just make sure you're dressed like a pile of scrap. It gets me all hot and waaaghing.

So reavers are too expensive to of worth right? Love the models but theyre too expensive at 30ppm

"What is a Chaos God? The T'au are unfamiliar with such creatures. Can they be brought into the fold of the Greater Good, Terminator-senpai?"

>serving chaos space marines
>not going out on your own to fuck up the loyalists
You gotta have some ambitions

user we need to go have a talk with the commissar

That's not even the full picture

Successful cultist uprisings will likely get co-opted by Black Legion, Word Bearers or Alpha Legion guys who demand to be in charge because they're spess mahreens

Pls

I lost a game against Tyranids recently, but that same day I beat some Khorne daemons which was fun.
I used different armies both times, didn't feel fair to use my EC against my Friend's Khorne Daemons so I took my Slaanesh Daemons, however I took a Soul Grinder and he didn't bring any guns at all, and since I used more troops I outnumbered him while my Soul Grinder shot his heavier units.
Then I did use my EC against the Tyranids, but my Daemon Prince got killed by a swarm lord, my rhino was surrounded so my Possessed couldn't get out, and her Hive Guard killed my Noise Marines. Thankfully my terminators and terminator Sorcerer got behind the Hive Guard and wiped them out with Rapid Fire, Prescience Combi-plasma overcharged shots so no rolls of 1, after that it was Delightful Agonies Terminators trying to survive against her Tyranids, I did well, killed everything but 1 Zoanthrope leader, her Warriors, and the Swarm Lord had 2 wounds left by the time she managed to table me, gaunts being immune to battleshock thanks to Synapse really fucked me over though.

Well don't submit without a fight, if they want to be in charge they will have to kill us all, and our tanks.

If the Commissar was doing his job I wouldn't be in this position.

Holy fuck user. Me too. I just dream about being in a trench, operating an Earth Shaker with 4 other Guardsmen, each of us a replaceable cog in the Imperial Warmachine, and somehow I find peace.

...then join the army?

I don't think he would be up for doing it, the tech priest might if she likes cyberdongs.

Cool if I come through and do some lawn work for you user?

I'm gonna fuck your mom user, I'm your new dad. Dinners at 6, bed times at 5.

I just want you to know I'd sell this whole planet to Slaanesh for a Daemonhood.
I even care about a lot of people but Immortality is so worth it, plus if I could I'd probably negotiate to see if I can save some friends by converting them to Chaos.
I'd probably settle for selling most of the planet for the opportunity to live in luxury with my loved ones and some really good daemon drugs.
I'd sell you for a single corn chip whoever you are.

I was artillery numb nuts. I want to be a Kreiger, and completely lose my identity.

Are there any systems that encourage non-traditional races? At risk of sounding like a furfag, I'd like to be something beyond Generic Humanoid Fantasy Adventurer - shit like a Gelatinous Cube trying to make a name for itself in Fantasy, angry dinosaurs trying to bring in a bounty for a king, Eldritch abominations that you control, trying to find out more about the horrible, fleshy, four-limbed /things/ that wear clothes flayed from dead animals and rotten crops...

Picture vaguely related.

Daemonette legs are pretty digitgrade.
They're monopose tho

hahaha oh wow kill me

I need to do another group shot when I finish the guardsmen I'm currently painting.

I am okay with cyber dongs. It's kind of arousing thinking about the tech priest's indifference as he works on a machine while also using his cyber dong on me.

Spent the past few days getting a guard army painted for the new release. 1 Russ, 3 chimera, and a hell hound done. The Armored Hussars roll out soon.