why you sell at lost? WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AH2yw2F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I didn't.

why you sell at lost?

we dump in 3, 2, 1

>mfw i held

Doubt many of us sold just now because I'm pretty sure a lot of us bought in near the ATH.

Because I went all in salt the second I saw the platform release, would have been just as well off holding my icon but whatever, salt was more guaranteed in the short run

How bright is this coin's future? Even the CEO himself said "we don't want to be known as the ETH of Korea, we'd rather be the Samsung of cryptos"

Once this gets listed on the Korean exchanges, it'll go parabolic harder than anything you've ever seen.

>tfw sold ICX at a loss to jump into XVG and then that dumped

rule one about ICX, is always be acquiring more ICX

I HELD IT
I FUCKING HELD IT

to ride the SALT train so i could buy more icon of course.

jump to XRP quick

ok

Worst meme kys

Mfw I held and bought a little bit more this morning about an hour before the moon. Feels good.

Tfw too poor to buy more and I only have 75 ICX. What will this be worth next year?

Man when i read posts on biz saying they sold their icx i see it as fud but man ive met people on discord who bought it at 6 fomo and sold it at a loss. Fucking retards

IT'S CRASHING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It was gooks on new exchange that added it FOMO

I'll be happy if it can establish 8000 as the floor, but I thought that was going to happen 2 days ago and it fell down

As with any ICX thread, please tank more and harder until my 109k clears the bank. Only having 9k ICX is disheartening when I have the means to buy so much more at this big of a discount.

I bought near ATH, then I bought the dip, now I sold near the top half.

That's a strategy to keep gains basterds.
If you bought a PND; just buy the dip and sell high.
It's as if you never bought ATH hehe.

I bought the dip. Pls no crash.

lrn 2 buy the dip, hodltards

Know when to get out ahead of time, at least on the platforms being pumped and dumped. discord.gg/AH2yw2F