HERE IS AN ICO YOU SHOULD NOT MISS OUT ON

HERE IS AN ICO YOU SHOULD NOT MISS OUT ON

I present STK (Stack)
>What are they?
-Tap to pay for crypto
-WORKING PRODUCT >youtu.be/nHWGaxxim5g
-Beta whitelist of 25k people
-2.5MM VC funding from Chinese firm, another mill from another.. They offered guidance and funded product development
-EXCLUSIVE partnership Crypto wide with Mastercard that lasts for 5 years
newswire.ca/news-releases/stack-partners-with-mastercard-to-launch-the-first-digital-money-account-with-mobile-tap-to-pay-functionality-643716753.html

-Huge team filled with stars with tons of experience in payment processing (CEO also has masters in project management from one of the best Canadian business schools) Check their LinkedIns

-Sleek marketing, state channels

-FULL PRODUCT RELEASE LATE MAY EARLY JUNE USA/CANADA

>What's the catch?
They've stated many times they are only having a public sale that's 10-15% of the total hard cap, their goal is to tell out very fast in order to create hype. They have already gathered around 10-13MM of the 17million total hard cap from pre-sale + institutional/pooled investors

ALL INSTITUTIONS THAT PUT IN 1MM PLUS HAVE A 90 DAY TOKEN HOLDING PERIOD MEANING THEY SIMPLY CANNOT DUMP ON EXCHANGES = HIGH DEMAND

THEREFORE THE 3-5 MILL PUBLIC SALE ON JANUARY 31ST WILL SELL OUT IN UNDER AN HOUR.

KYC + WHITELIST RELEASED EARLY JANUARY - STAY VIGILANT ANONS.

Many big ICO groups have kept this on the downhill and rated it very high. I'm doing you a fucking favor

>inb4 pajeet

Other urls found in this thread:

zilliqa.com/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING DELETE YOUR THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I DIDNT GET INTO THE PRESALE. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOUVE POSTED STK PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I SWEAR TO GOD FUCK OFF

>that excel sheet
I remember you. You called ICX
You'e telling us STK but I see three other coins on top of it. So which is it, friend

DELET THIS

Fuck off pajeet

Those other ones have all closed friendo. It's just our overall ranking system, also thanks for believing in our ICX play. Put 20 ETH into the ICO - sitting comfy.

BeeToken is another gem but STK has a bigger scope + flip ability.

Thx op but this doesn't need shilling. Gonna sell out immediately

I want us to make it over Reddit / Forum normies... that's the thing user, I couldn't care less about those other idiots it's about the collective inside Veeky Forums

Then shut up about it and stop promoting it here. I'm sure that Redditors lurk biz.

Is that Zipper I spy on rank 11?
What's your take on that?

>not rating the NEO ICO's higher

NEO is superior to ETH in literally every way, you can literally just invest $1000 in every single NEO ICO coming up and you will be a millionaire by 2019.

that being said, I got into TKY presale with a fat stack, china is going to make me rich.

OH you're just the best investor!

It isn't Zipper. That project is pretty average, we're not interested. The 11th spot is Zilliqua (zilliqa.com/) . A very solid 3rd gen platform that's being released later this year.

You win some you lose some.

Nice to see 3 of the ICO's i'm looking at also align with your list (STK, Theta & Nucleus Vision).

I am still skeptical on the Nucleus Vision ICO despite being whitelisted for it. Brick and Mortar retail are gonna slowly die out right?

Maybe I'm undervaluing it too much. Would appreciate your thoughts OP.

Why do any icos not have the no-sell-for-a-90 days condition?

I bought OST at rock bottom while some people bought at $4 and then it immediately plummeted to like $0.2.

Only good for a flip. That's all it is imo.

Because it's a new trend. Previous ICO's have gotten fucked from Whales dumping their coins. It also shows current smaller ICO investors they can trust the project.

what is the reason for whales to dump like that? As far as I can see they get a discount for buying at the ICO so they can sell for more on an exchange but if there is no interest because its just been listed surely it would be a better idea to hold onto it for a while so there is a market?

Because usually good coins get onto an exchange right away so they have the volume + the hype to get in and get out.

Either way it makes people work more / have more faith in the project they're investing in to get the higher pre-sale discount so they are more invested into the project / may want to promote it.

For big whales it's in and out.

opinions on Cypherium?

opinions on Cypherium?

another ICO i was looking into

Where can I buy this?

>Please Note: Canadian and US residents are excluded from the Token Generation Event.
Any way to buy this as a canadian?

Send me money and I'll do it for you.

Only if you send me some first

No problem just give me your private key for the wallet holding the most value.

>address: "FlagThePajeets"
>key: "SuckMyDick"
here you go user

Proper bants lad

VPN is an easy workaround.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that missed out on the presale. What platform will this be traded on?

where do you buy this? never dealt with ICOs before

Never been in ICO's. Are they risky or free money? Are there some that never make it onto exchanges?

What the fuck are you doing user you don't talk about this shit till it's over. Sage goes in all fields.

Thanks for the tip. Do you still think ICX has plenty of potential or is it starting to not be a play?

Can you share your spreadsheet?

How do you faggot hear about this shit so early?
I browse this fucking board all day and only find out about shit when it's too late. Please help a fellow goy out bros.

You keep saying we, what do you mean by that and do you have any tips for us normies to stay ontop of this stuff?

ICX will be a top 10 coin and stay there in the upcoming months. People underestimate the Korean volume.

which exchange do i need to use for people sales

Kek you think people are gonna just tell you about this stuff before ICO? ICOs like this sell out very quickly and its no good to anyone if 1000s of fat neets are sat at home fingers on mouse waiting for the clock to count to zero. OP is a blabbermouth faggot

Dude I am a journeyman electrician. I just my ass day in and day out while constantly checking my phone because I know this shit is the future.
Just help a fellow biztard out so I can join you in success

since you were into ICX what are your thoughts on Jibrel Network?

Whale connections. I barely browse Veeky Forums it's all Pajeets trying to offload their garbage projects.

Put 10 ETH on a whim. ICO full. Probably a easy 2x.

Ok mate here, I use globalhalo.com for finding out about icos because it is done by one of the old anime avatarfags that posted here a while ago. That's just one source of info outside Veeky Forums though

>Abbas Zuaiter
>Former COO of Soros Fund
Yeah this will skyrocket

Thanks buddy

fuck can't miss this one gonna set an alarm rn

what about kyc? driver license or passport neded?

Redditor here, gonna tell all my fellow ledditors about this hidden gem, much appreciated anons!

VPN's all I need? Sweet thanks user

Depends if they're going through with it. They're still thinking about it.

Stay up to date with the Telegram.

help some people out with where you get the info.

Any sites, public telegram/discord or just private stuff?

>no zilliqa

hmmm

Why do I have to follow their telegram?

To keep up to date with all changes. I never said this was easy user.