How would I build a Dan Blizerian character?

How would I build a Dan Blizerian character?

>Navy SEALs training (didn't pass)
>professional poker player
>hourly cocaine usage
>Instagram star'
>movie star
>has sex with super models

Here's a video for reference of Dan's operator training kicking in during the Vegas shooting: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=rXrQZ_1VGd0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Meyer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Guns!, soldier
>Bluff, gambling
>Addiction (Cocaine, highly addictive, expensive)
>Status 1
>Acting
>Appearance (Handsome)

>Courage: 1

Maybe you can add Cowardice 15 then. I'm not sure if running away from a crazy unseen gunman is particularly cowardly or if it's just common sense, though.

Running away is one thing, but simultaneously posting to social media? Scum

Nothing wrong with running away from a psycho gunman, discretion is definitely the better part of valour
But when you've built up a tough guy persona that already invited a lot of ridicule, running away makes you look like the biggest phony in the world

Watch the video, he starts instagraming after a woman standing next to him gets shot in the head and he immediately decides to start streaming and goes "Yo what's up instagram! Chick just got shot in the head and her brains were hanging out! Shit was crazy!"

He also harasses some LV cop begging him for a gun. Dan is honestly retarded

When you play up how you "have SEAL training", it looks bad that you ran the fuck away like a pussy instead of helping people escape or providing medical care.

Getting called a fake operator by a MOH-winning real operator has to sting, too.

Drugged Up Gym Rat Fraud / 10

bard with money

I think the most appropriate class would be illusionist, because all the points you listed are fake

>halfling

Was Meyer an operator? I thought he was only a sniper for an infantry battalion.

Either way I trust his judgement on this one though. Blizerian sounds like the worst kind of phony.

lol
>I'm dan Bilzerian
>GET BACK NOW
>c'mon bro give me a gun check my creds
>I dont give a damn who you are get back now

topkek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Meyer

huh, its amazing a man called Dakota can achieve such feats. Still, hats off to him

It doesn't mention that in that last trip to retrieve the bodies of his comrades he beat a Taliban fighter to death with a fucking rock.

It doesn't mention how during that battle he caved a guy's head in with a rock. Dude's scary, in the good way.

>unmentionable rock-mind

the son of a minor but very rich noble.

Isn't good at any useful thing, tries to become a knight but fails.
Uses his dad's money to hire prostitutes and master armsmen to hang out with him all day to make him look cooler than he is..
Pays top magicians to use magic to bulk up his body, even at the expese of his health, and to give him a +1 in charisma.
does drugs.

What is this hot new meme that has forced itself into my sphere of awareness? I gather it's some wannabe badass poseur who got sudden exposure acting a fool during the las vegas shooting and now everyones realizing his shits all fucked and he's a stolen valor bitch?

forgot
actually spends all day playing card games and having drugs and aye having sex.

so you gotta invest in bluff skills.

>>Not actively seeking to shoot back at an unknown shooter in a massive crowd:

Good call. Unless you are trained and experienced in counter-sniper bullshit, you will at best not help and most likely confuse shit.

>> Running the fuck away from an unknown shooter in a crowd, help people you can:

Best call. Get the fuck out, help anyone you can, pass any actual information on to police.

>> Just fucking run, don't stop:

Fair enough. You're not obliged to help and if you get out of the way of the police you'll help them.

>> Taking a fucking Instagram photo and posting it because someone got shot in the head to bolster your TACTICAL OPERATIONALIST DUDE reputation, and not fucking helping them:

Fuck you.

>> Getting in a cop's face and asking for his gun based on your celebrity status while he's trying to do his fucking job and save lives on the worst day of his life:

Get cancer.

>Taking a fucking Instagram photo and posting it because someone got shot in the head to bolster your TACTICAL OPERATIONALIST DUDE reputation, and not fucking helping them:

to be fair they got hit in the head, not much he could do to 'help' them when they were dead before they hit the pavement

he posts photos of him hanging out with hot women and has a thick beard and a muscular body.

Every hungry fatty or skinny loser on instagram wishes they could be in his position. That's all.

Did he even look? Did he even try?

Did he tell anyone else how to get to safety?

I get your point, I've seen guys where there's no fucking point getting help.

But what are the fucking odds that if it was a survivable shot he'd have fucking helped her.

Not stolen valor, he just washed out of SEAL training, allegedly for acting like a retard on the firing range. Apparently he just overstates his military experience. Still shitty, but not on the same level as wearing some ACUs you bought on Amazon and trolling for military discounts.

Other Bilzerian highlights
>Heavy drug use, suffered three heart attacks by his early thirties
>kicked a woman in the head at a nightclub
>threw another woman off his fucking roof was intentional for a photoshoot though, but she still got hurt
>arrested for making bombs

So yeah, I guess he is actually a player character IRL

No a PC would be an actual seal + all that shit, though probably with a dishonorable discharge

>all the fantasy bullshit
>"does drugs"

Why did this make me laugh so hard?

Oh yeah in response to Meyer calling him a little bitch he said if everyone at the concert "stood their ground", there would've been 600 dead at the shooting. Honestly one of the most insensitive things I ever heard since Mark Wahlberg claimed he would've kicked the shit out of the 9/11 hijackers.

there are drugs in fantasy worlds as well.
And they are much better than the drugs in our world.

Short version
>son of a rich guy
>tried to be a navy seal but washed out
>gets mega rich at poker
>starts a really popular instagram account mostly of fake shit
>does cocaine literally ever 5 minutes - will die at this point if he doesn't snort coke
>pretends like he's an SF operator tier one
>literally invested in the Lone Survivor movie with his own money in exchange for demanding he be in the movie for at least 10 minutes

He's awesome because he's literally like a Grand Theft Auto type comic relief side character

Her, he couldn't have helped. The other 21,999 at the concert, however...

IT'S BRUCIE, BABY!

>"Dude I'm Dan Blizerian, gimme your gun"

The audacity to ask a cop for his gun who is literally responding to a massacre in progress is.... shockingly hilarious

true but at the same time why didnt the cop just check his creds? Hes Dan Bilzerian

Dan

why would anyone want to follow or imitate a person like this?

Because he's living the typical younger male dream.

I feel like if he was living the young male power fantasy he'd be an actual SEAL instead of just larping as one.

Abort it and try again.

Being an actual SEAL would require working effectively in a team and fuck that.

Yeah but a SEAL can't go to Vegas, do a small country's worth of cocaine in an afternoon, pay supermodels to pose on your Instagram and then have sex with you and gamble

>GO. Get the fuck away fro me right now!
>I don't care, I don't know who you are.
>Jesus christ, you wanna help? Get the fuck away from here.
LMAO.
Armenian fuck BTFO by cop.
Like a cop is going to give him a firearm to assist.
Guy has watched way too many bullshit action movies.

A real MoH recipient BTFO Dan. Beautiful.
Much respect for that post.

>he runs away like a little bitch despite his so called experience.
>British soldiers off duty after training in the desert rush in from a fellow soldiers 25th Birthday party across the road to assist the wounded. Most of the soldiers were green meaning no combat experience and still went straight to the wounded.

So much for Mr "Bad Ass"operator getting embarassed by MoH recipients,average people,cops and foreign soldiers.

>he said if everyone at the concert "stood their ground", there would've been 600 dead at the shooting.
He's right though. Gotta get out of the killbox. In a close ambush, you assault into the enemy. In a far ambush, you break contact. So, running is the good call there.

Posting about it on social media while doing so and then coming back and asking a cop for his gun, however, is pants on head retarded.

Obviously he was right. But it still comes off as ass-covering. Meyer's point wasn't "lol you shoulda stayed there and fought the shooter". It was "stop pretending you're hot shit when all you did was live-stream yourself running and harassing a cop for his gun".

True enough, ya.

>Hmm, thiss gun's fucked, I need a new truck.
>Hmm, this truck's fucked, I need a new truck.
>Hmm, still can't find the boys, I'll have a jog around the warzone and see if they turn up.

Fucking baller.

If would have been perfectly fine if he had just fled.

What people take issue with was this gay stream he put out of him begging cops for guns, rummaging through abandoned cops cars for guns, and livestreaming nonchalantly about a woman having her head shot right next to him.

He just couldn't help himself

>In a far ambush, you break contact. So, running is the good call
While this is correct, I really doubt Danny boy ran due to knowing good tactics.
Don't take this as me being an internet hard ass, I probably would have ran too. I'd like to think I would have tried to help, but legit panic for your life is a hell of a thing and you don't know how you'd react until it actually happens.
I also don't pretend to be a hard-ass on Instagram and then get exposed as a bitch like Danny boy either. Much respect to Mr. Meyer for calling him out.

Well the Mark Wahlberg thing isn't that weird. Because that is exactly what happened on one of the 4 flights hijacked. Mark is just saying he'd have done it too regardless of which flight he was on.

>Don't take this as me being an internet hard ass, I probably would have ran too. I'd like to think I would have tried to help, but legit panic for your life is a hell of a thing and you don't know how you'd react until it actually happens.
That's pretty much where I fall as well. I have actual training for stuff like this( I was in the Marine Corps), so I'd like to say I'd help people too. But I also know you can't help anyone if you're dead and I have a son that I plan on growing watching him grow up. But yeah, I'm also not out there playing Billy Badass on social media.

Back when I was in EMT school, I participated in an active shooter simulation for county emergency responders. I was just a student there for extra credit/networking so I only got to work as a civilian actor but it was one of the most alarming experiences in my life. I knew it was all fake obviously but when the gunfire started the adrenaline got pumping real fast and my first instinct was bolting the hell out of there.

>Honestly one of the most insensitive things I ever heard since Mark Wahlberg claimed he would've kicked the shit out of the 9/11 hijackers.

>implying he wouldn't have

Well yeah, he totally could have. It was still a real shitty thing to say.

He was actually booked on one of the planes but changed his plans at the last minute. That's why he spoke out on this.

You can try out for SEALs straight of high school I'm pretty sure, no experience required

>It was still a real shitty thing to say.
t. vietnam fucking shit

Well it's mostly misleading because the case of someone doing that happened largely because he had gotten the news of what happened to the other planes. Normally at that point in time people would think a highjacking means they're part of a hostage situation, not a suicide mission

>Normally at that point in time people would think a highjacking means they're part of a hostage situation, not a suicide mission
Yeah, before that, plane highjacking pretty much exclusively meant some sort of hostage situation. Obviously not great, but not necessarily a death sentence.

The weirdest thing about Wahlberg is he has such magnetic charisma even though he's clearly a fucking maniac. I remember in one of the Transformers movies he threatened to punch a child in the head. My brother and I just assumed that wasn't scripted and they forgot to turn the camera off at the end of the day.

I don't get it, is this some kind of meme?

Some Instagram celebrity was at the Vegas shooting. Said douchebag also likes to pretend he's some great big badass because he was at BUDs(Navy SEAL training) for a bit, but was kicked out. A Medal of Honor recipient called him out as being an idiot and a bitch.

sounds like your average shadowrunner.

basically this
He lives the high life and is a chad who got where he is through rich dad and gambling but hes got a large following due to posing with sexy women, guns and bling. Then he did SEAL training but flunked it and now hes been called out by a real operator

From what I've heard Ben Affleck is a total maniac too but he is liked now cause of batman versus superman

>Sluts posing near military hardware/in military uniforms
This triggers me with the force of a thousand suns.

I'll never have what he has but he'll never do what I've done.

Dakota Meyer wasn't a operator. Just a grunt.

He's still a better authority on operators than Dan "Gimme Your Gun, Bro" Bilzerian

Eh, scout snipers are kind of in between there.

>"You should know better!"

That officer is a True American Hero

this tho
I mean no way is a cop just gonna turn round and say "Oh yeah okay Mr Bilzerian heres an assault rifle" the cop didnt even recognise him. On top of that the whole "sup some chick got shot" was bumholio

Fucking cringe

He got the Medal of Honor for beating a Taliban shitdick's face in with a rock. He's more of a operator than Yellow Streak Dan ever will be.

This thread is cringe even for Veeky Forums

t. cop

Run from danger if you want to, pussy.

A shot to the head with even basic medical care can be survived more often than you'd think. Video games have spread the idea that any headshot is death on the spot.

That's simply not true, lots of shots that hit the head are often unintentionally headshots, meaning they typically are only grassing wounds or miss vital areas, allowing you to provide medical attention that will save their now disfigured ass. The brain hanging out makes it sound like he didn't even actually look at what happened, because I can tell you from medical experience, that shit doesn't happen outside of surgery

The rock thing is barely even a footnote in the story, really. He got the MoH for spearheading a rescue attempt on his own initiative which saved like two dozen people. It was at the end of the incident, catching some Taliban fuck looting his friends' bodies when he busted out the Tactical Rock.

BUD/S

People not getting this correct is one of the biggest stolen valor giveaways :P

t. Dan the Man

So, to clear this up: in the strictest sense if you aren't assigned to Six or Delta, you're not an operator.

With that said, the "definition" (ahem) is beginning to spread like butter. If someone is not part of a unit acting under the auspices of USSOCOM (or the Special Air Service) they have exactly 0 claim to the title.

Anyone who is an operator would not talk to you about it. They wouldn't claim to be. They'd appreciate anonymity, thanks.

For the benefit of the crowd, operator is an even tighter title bestowed on men who can be trusted to be sent on, carry through, and complete a mission on their own without aid.

(To be crystal clear: Scout Snipers work in pairs.)

Can we at least agree that the guy with the Medal of Honor can call the pretender out for being a pretender?

We can agree the guy who was on active duty can talk down to the guy who washed out.

But there are no Marine operators.

>Dan's operator training kicking in during the Vegas shooting:

He didn't even get as far as that part. He's just showing off, as usual....

So a bard who got kicked out of a holy order before becoming a Paladin. He's a good, even a great fucking bard, but from time to time acts like he knows what being a Paladin is about even though he washed out.

Man, I had to check for a second to make sure I wasn't on /k/.
When did Veeky Forums become so based?

>I thought he was only a sniper for an infantry battalion.

Even if that's true. A sniper for an infantry battalion is leaps and bounds more "operator" than Dan is, was, or ever will be. Do you know what happens when you quit/fail out of SEAL training in the Navy? Your ass gets sent to any job that the Navy doesn't have enough bodies for. And those either boring as fuck desk jobs or shitty grunt work that only retards volunteer for. He's just like all the other washouts. Never fired a shot in anger, but feel the need to big dick everyone and act like an "alpha male" because they still have something to prove.

>But there are no Marine operators.
[Angry MARSOC Sounds]

This is correct. It's really easy to get into the training. Finishing not so much.

Lots of vets on Veeky Forums I imagine. I started coming up here because I picked up tabletop when I was in.

You can totally live from a brainshot, even make a full recovery. It mostly depends on how the bullet traveled and specifically where it hit etc etc. In this case the person was likely a lost cause just because of the amount of people who died from blood loss from less serious wounds (those hospitals must've been nightmare fuel), but still, a real badass is someone willing to sacrifice themselves to help someone else.

Tip: If you ever see someone with a fucked up head wound you should still try as hard as you can to help them. Yeah, there's a good chance they're dead, but it's not a guarantee.

His Navy service was pretty much all either being in BUDS, flunking out, or recovering from injuries sustained there. He never reported for his first job training, let alone his first unit.

Holy Christ. I got hit by a drunk driver two weeks afore my planned first deployment, and that's STILL way more boot than I ever was
Fuck, how is that even possible?

He didn't even do the training - he applied to get in and failed the entrance exam.

He's also shit at poker - just buys his way into high stakes tables.

He's also a shit actor - literally spends millions just to get screentime.

Dude is just rich off daddy's money - which was ill gotten via conspiracy, tax and securities fraud. Dude even used bankruptcy to hide assets from creditors and trusts/shell corporations. Hence Dan lives off daddy's money.

I wish I could live off daddy's money too

>He didn't even do the training - he applied to get in and failed the entrance exam.

Where'd you hear that?

No, he did get into the training. 4 times. He just flunked out 3 times in a row before he got kicked out for doing something extremely stupid on the weapons range which the Navy still hasn't clarified.

Yeah I don't know where's getting that. According his Wikipedia page:
>He was reportedly dropped from the program for a "safety violation on the shooting range".[20]

Don't know the full circumstances. The author of the sourced article explains he looked into it and Dan the Man was rolled back several times at BUD/S. Finally he was admin dropped for the aforementioned shooting range incident. The author postulates the instructors just hated him and were looking for any reason to drop him.