What does Veeky Forums do when the price of Bitcoin falls?

What do you guys do in this situation? Do you cash out all your coins to fiat as quick as you can? Do you convert them all to one specific coin?

Curious.

just bumping to see the carnage here. popcorns ready.

Buy more

Pretty sure it's carnage we all want to see. Pass the popcorn.

I get buying the dips, but I'm talking about what you currently hold.

If you're still invested in Bitcoin you're a retard. Its only value is in the speculation that'll become a widely supported global currency... That will litterally never happen with the current transaction times and fees that are only going to get worse. Companies are already pulled out of that meme. Bitcoin is only propped up by armies of normies buying $100 to "invest" and oldfags that should have cashed out at $20k but did not and are holding on for a spike that'll never come again.

Same shit for lite coin, bitcoin cash, etc.

Buy coins backed by institutions like XRP

i buy SUMO of course

>buy xrp, goyim!
Was about to sell all my btc, thank you for reminding me to hodl

Newcoiners who think they have half a clue
Point at them and laugh everybody

Breathe a fucking sigh of relief as the normies finally learn that it's the biggest shitcoin of all right now. Then pray to God the good alts get fiat pairs.

jerk it and pray

It's not fucking coming guys! I cashed out big part of my stack for nothing. This piece of shit can't do anything correctly, not even crash!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You had me until XRP, user. That shit is just another normie FOMO coin with little to no intrinsic value. LTC for banks, except they don't even have to buy the version the normies threw $55 billion into.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo..... general consensus is ride the depreciation train and lose the gains, hoping that it inflates again.

play video games

do you even read what you type before hitting post dumbass? How can price keep going down if you even said normies will keep flooding money into the market and oldfags will hodl their btc making the buy offers go up

god I cant believe I had to type this, you are a fucking retard

The name recognition alone might make that a viable strategy.

I'm hoping for a post Christmas / 2. January surge as people return from their Holiday.

Recommend setting an upper and lower sell limit to make sure you don't loose more than you can afford.

Huh? What are you saying about LTC user

Contemplate suicide and make pink wojak threads on Veeky Forums.

Why does every normie crypto noob say this.

It's the exact same regurgetated shit you read on the normie news subreddits.

The lightning network is functioning on the Bitcoin mainnet RIGHT NOW.

Light up a baseball sized spliff and chill

BIZ already moved to XRB.