IExec (RLC)

Why would i buy REQ when i can just buy the platform that runs it?

They got more dapps announcing in january and still only a dollar. Seems like a nobrainer to me.

why is the volume constantly shit with RLC

Where can I buy be some rlc?

because nobody actually looks at the coin and see what it’s made of.

This thing is trying to be the AWS of crypto and they got the balls to prove it.

bittrex.

I remember when this was a top 30 coin back in May. Now it's struggling to stay top 150. Crazy stuff

One of my personal favorite hidden gem. Only lacks marketing but their work is amazing.

the amount of shilling of this coin is beyond believable. Their first usable release date is not for another 6 months. Why hold bags for OP?

From what I gather this one is a ticking time bomb. LOL at least they're releasing something unlike 80% of all other coins.

Realistically this coin hasn't grown at all. Look at its BTC worth. The only reason it's 'pumped' in the last few weeks is just because of the weak place BTC is in. Once BTC rises again, it will leave this one in the dust.

Well just looking at where this coin is in relation to other coins is why I'm going to invest in it. So much vaporware above this coin in mc that it's actually laughable. I think if there's one coin that has the potential to team up with a tech giant it's this sucker

this is on of the rare coins that have a live dapps platform moron, they also have a product, go buy your sherif pajeet coin on kuchold

Literally cannot wait for this one to be discovered. Sitting on it for a while and made me slow gains but the second their marketing team steps it up or people actually find out about this coin I'm one rich cunt

I sold this coin a month ago just to break even on my initial buy. Since then i've tripled that money. Enjoy your heavy bags lad.

it has 80 millions coins for a price of 1$.
you know what token went from a few cents to 10$+ in a few days? OMG with 100 million coins. enjoy being poor we see each other at 10$ end of jan.

announcements lined up for january, if you sold and like the project, right now is a good time to get in.

Still measuring in USD arent you pajeet?

one day you will learn moron. measure in your shitty BTC as long as you want. im an investor not a short term trading fag and i invested in omg when it was worth cents, in neo, in zcash, and zcl. this is a gem.

U guys reckon ibm will partner with them?

no they wont. just in talks

somebody big is going to partner with them, ibm has been hinted at and they have 2 partnerships in store for january. if you're a big company interested in cryptocurrency you would be a fool not to partner with these guys. by far the most advanced blockchain tech in terms of cloud computing and distributed systems. if you do your research you'll see quickly why this puts sonm, golem and any other bullshit coin to complete shame