Hi Veeky Forums Senpai

Hi Veeky Forums Senpai

I have a good buddy of mine shilling me heavy on VEN/VET. I have some ODN bags that have gone to a third of their initial sat value but about maintained their $ value. Should I sell my ODN bags and buy VEN/VET?

Thank u bros

Also please appreciate the effort I put into making this graphic

Even XVG is a better bet than ODN at this point. VEN will moon soon.

Yeah. New coming on the 30th but of what nature we are unsure.

Also rumors floating around about PBOC integration which is both plausible and possible but extremely unlikely. However it's being heavily suppressed but till continue a strong uptrend.

It's likely to see 20% in the next week or two at least. If the PBOC thing is true it's hitting 30 Billion literally two days after the news. But I wouldn't hang my hat or anything on that.

Still likely they have an Alibaba partnership to reveal in January which is less of a schizophrenic wet dream like PBOC and more of a given at this point.

Are you kidding me? That's not even a question. VeChain is the most undervalued shitcoin out there. Super rich whales been holding this shit back for weeks. When they pull their walls shit is going for a fucking ride. Hop in now kiddo

Buy VEN fast. This on so so famn undervalued its unbelievable. If these PBoC rumours are true, it will match the market cap of XRP within a month

Okay I liquidated my ODN folks.

Thanks.

kek yeah right

Ya drop dem odn bags boy

kek, I am not an ODN fan but what you did was batshit retarded

Why

>kek, I am not an ODN fan but what you did was batshit retarded

Haha this made me snarf my coffee over my laptop. Thanks

Why do all the contrarians show their heads after I made the move

It's unironically going to actually moon soon due to TA related reasons, also all weak hands have been shaken out.

i literally own some vechain. no wy the marketcap will be near ripple

Just the usual WABI/WTC kiddies. Ignore them

??
I came home, opened biz and started replying to threads. Not my problem you already made your move

looks like classic sell low buy high
good chance your money will fly away

Lets wait until the end of January. It might have passed BCH then.

Then you have no fucking clue what youre investing in. Vechain is way bigger than most people think. When you connect all the dots with all the news and recent announcements, you will realize this is going to nowhere but fucking pluto

You sold at a 66% loss to chase some stupid shitcoin that is relying on ridiculous rumors to moon. You're not gonna make it

Why do you believe in ODN

Looks like the wabi cucks are here

I don't think about it like that, yes I lost a bunch of stats but I still made a few hundred $ at the end of the day.

Why do you believe in ODN so much? How is it fundamentally better than VEN?