ITT: We cause Veeky Forums to have physical pain

ITT: We cause Veeky Forums to have physical pain.

I've seen one in person that had been signed by everyone that owned it in the 90s (with ballpoint pen, mind) and then had Disney characters painted over the signatures.

I don't even mind seeing damaged cards. It's the altered shit that gets to me. Fucking retarded cartoons drawn on Moxes and duals

www.goblinscomic.org

I'd pay up to 1500$ for that desu. Just to be able to play it in sanctioned Vintage events.

Why isnt small purple magical equine on any of these?

Stuff like this is why people shoot people

Kek

It's even better when they're sitting next to, but not on, a coaster.

She's already magic. Putting the magic one onagic cards would be redundant and dumb.

>purple smart on a magic card is redundant and dumb
>but not the most magical of all on the black lotus
wut

I'M SAD

the game

Friendly reminder that someone actually gets paid patreonbux to write this comic.

I saw an unlimited berserk in similar condition on ebay once. I offered the guy $15, it somehow sold three months later for $75.

Fucking normies

>Fucking normies

Lol'd. Aren't you the normie in this situation?

I am not sure what is supposed to be wrong here.

>Patreonbux
Call it what it is. Dollars.

Not pictured: semen stains on the sleeves.

>tfw had a chance to buy the Celestia one once and now it's gone forever

Someday those cards are going to be so infamous that they'll actually be worth something to some autist in the future. I want to be the one who scams that autist.

Autismbux by any other name are just as undeserved.

pathfinder

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pathfinder. The game design is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the builds will go over a typical player's head. There's also James Jacobs's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his worldbuilding - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these adventures, to realize that they're not just challenging- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Pathfinder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in SKR's existencial catchphrase "Water Balloon Fighter" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Paizo's genius unfolds itself on their Pathfinder suppliments. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a PFS tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand."

AW FUCK

The sandwich one should have been going from the peanut butter to the jelly, and maybe back to the peanut butter again, with one knife.

The fact that someone still thinks this copypasta is funny causes me far more pain than PF ever did.

Second post bleakest post

I NEED AN ADULT

It's like they recorded my brother on a good day.

I don't get the dishwasher one

Plates are on the top rack and not vertical as per normal.
Bowls and cups aren't put in upside down, and will be filled with dishwater after a wash cycle.

in case of underage or neet, instead of a troll:
dishes are all upside down and won't get washed, also why the fuck would you put the pans like that

>every begining to an infomercial ever, right before they cut to the solution product

not a neet, I just never used one in my life so I have no idea of how it works

The fact that the colours don't add up gets to me more than anything.

Thought I had this one saved as a webm, but I either don't have it or can't find it, so I went to vimeo and made a fresh one.

Legitimately lol'd at the ketchup one.

I've always been curious if those were real or counterfeit Power 9 cards.

They also should have put the top slice on facing the wrong way.

ALL OF IT HURTS

so god damm beautiful

Fucking giant ass 4 panel screens with only art on the outside piss me the fuck off.

3 panel and put charts useful to the players on the outside.

If your game needs four pages of handy fucking charts at all times you have failed as a designer or made Rolemaster.

Fucking Kender

I don't recognize any of these people.

You want everything to have the opening facing down as the water jets are in the bottom of the machine. This also keeps soapy water+shit it was supposed to wash out from pooling in your dishes.

>fucking bitch is gonna put the wet spoon in the sugar bowl isn't she don't you fucking do it you dumb whore i swear to god
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The solution is death.

>implying number of panels means something compared to actual dimensions
>implying 1/2/1 isn't the most efficient use of space in a world where books, sheets and laptops are rectangular
Also don't be such a whiny bitch and use your screen as a support for custom charts like any adult.

Ha ha ha ;_;

Seen much worse cause I'm ancient and at the time we'd trade duals for basics and play unsleeved in cantina-like settings.
I still have a beer soaked Beta Sol Ring in some binder.