Age of Sigmar vs. Homestuck

I noticed an interesting parallel between the Warhammer Fantasy Meta-setting and Homestuck. In WFB, during each cycle the main cycle is destroyed by Chaos, but a few mortal survivors become Gods and create the world anew. The Cycle then repeats itself. In Paradox Space, the planet of the players is destroyed by Sburb, but a few mortal survivors become gods and create a new world. The inhabitants of the world eventually play Sburb again, and the Cycle repeats.

It's official then. Age of Sigmar ripped off Homestuck. /somewhatserious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGDzFMNJC6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So how does Nicolas Cage fit into this?
youtube.com/watch?v=DGDzFMNJC6E
I unironically like this song
I'm sure there are other examples of this trope or theme or whatever the correct term is in other sources of media, but Homestuck not only mastered the use of this concept, but also subverted it and added a ton of depth to it.
Even if AoS did rip off Homestuck, they haven't done much with the concept. Unless it is important to the main story, it might as well not exist.

The last comment was kind of a joke. The rest of the analysis is serious though.

Two dead settings?

the stellar system is retarded.
And the whole "dead guy soul finding star dragon and building a magical space station with it" transition was stupid as fuck.

The WFB Cycle is actually a time paradox. Araloth travels back in time and becomes Asuryan.

Neither Sigmar or Dracothion was ever said to have built Azyrheim.

Which is even more homestuck-y

Homestuck was so fucking shit but in a good way. At least until the trolls came in, then it got shit in the bad way.

A Homestuck rpg would be really neat if implemented right.

oh god i think i just threw up

Even the old half-assed SBURB rpg was pretty fun if you were good at improv and filling in the blanks.

We could make one.

Sburb doesn't destroy ~the~ world, it destroys ~a~ world. That's an important difference. And it doesn't make a new universe to replace the old one, it makes a new universe that exists as well as the old one.

Isn't this just how Ragnarok works?

Sburb is pretty different in that it's how you make entire new universes, not just a life cycle of death and rebirth for a single universe.

Also in Sburb, the universe is a giant frog. That's pretty weird.

0_0
ribbit

assault weapons are basically modus in homestuck

>Daughters of Khaine in grand finales
guess they aren't complete shit after all

Dude, I'm fairly positive that GW doesn't even know what Homestuck is.

Karkat is a knight of blood.

According to the fanbase blood has ties to connections , family and friends but karkat had likened it to honor and the spirit of a warrior.
He's also known to be adorably bloodthirstyby the blind bitch who's name i don't remember

Karkat would be khornite if he were in any warhammer verse

What chaos god would some of the others follow?

>implying GW has not ripped it off to create End Times and AoS
would explain several things and would continue the proud tradition of GW stealing content and rebranding it as their own™

Looking forward to 4 hours of sylladex shenanigans

Its official, mass effect ripped off homestuck

>uH, i DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING AND WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNLESS FORCED TO, i ALSO HAVE MAJOR DISABILITIES I WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT UNTIL SOMEBODY EVENTUALLY CHAINSAWS MY LEGS OFF IN MY SLEEP AND REPLACES THEM WITH ROBOT LEGS
Tavros would be a good Nurglite if not for the fact that he's too much of a wimp
>"8LL THE IRONS. IN THE FIRE!!!!!!!!"
>constantly plotting and betraying her friends for her own personal glory
no way Vriska isn't a Tzeench minion, albeit a very stupid and direct one
>religious clown that, when not fucking stoned out of his gourd, is completely bloodthirsty and insane
I'd say Gamzee's way more of a Khornite than Karkat, Karkat's more of a Commisar that gets no respect

>major disabilities i wont do anything about
what the fuck are you supposed to do about being paralyzed you swampbrain

Should've been clearer, but he's got a friend that makes robots and robotic prosthetics, he could've asked him to make something to fix or replace his legs, or at least help him around (I have no real problem with that part in the above post, it's the fact that he waited until after everything went down to do it, long after he could've helped his friends with them)
I mean, shit, he's got mental powers that allow him to control basically any animal he wants and he never even thought to himself "What if I get a monkey lusus to push me around?"
The guy's too nice/scared of repercussions for his own good and by the time he nuts up, the foe he's after ends up curbstomping him

Well, you could get new legs if you were rich and upper-class. If you're not, then you're out of luck but it's still your fault somehow.

>sylladex shenanigans
>in modern homestuck rpgs
It's less common than you think

Khorne: karkat, maybe nepeta(apex purredator.)

Slannesh: maybe nepeta(shipping ), equius (horse dongers), eridan

Nurglite:kanaya, feferi , tavros

Tzeench:vriskax terezi , sollux

Undivided:gamzee

>Implying Equius "STAGGERING QUANTITIES OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE" Zahhak isn't Khornate

Honestly though he's got aspects that are both Khornate and Slaaneshi. On the one hand he builds killer robots and fights them to deal with his extremely short temper. On the other he's clearly a depraved individual with a glandular problem.

Gamzee is malal, regardless of whether or not he's canon at the moment