ITT: God-Engines!

Let's have a Titan thread, guys!

>Every kind of Titan is welcome
>Post pics of your Titan
>Post pics of other people's Titan
>Post Titan Arts
>Talk about Titans
>Enjoy

I'll Start. Is a Titan really worthy? They are expensive and only useful to smash big things with ridiculous amounts of firepower. For me, they are mostly awesome showpieces. What do you think, Veeky Forums?

Rev up the Engine! For today the Imperials shall know death!

>When you are praying in your village's cathedral and suddenly it moves to another village

They are for people that already have giant armies and have a community to play them at full strength. If you already purchased and painted a 20k+ army then the price of a warlord doesn't hurt that much.

Yeah...I suppose. Sadly, I don't think that I'll be able to buy that many models. Having a Warhound at least would be nice tho

Looted Knight!

Are Knights even Titans?

Nurglite Titan, to resist even the hardest hits

>That robot at the feet of the titan
>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

If you really want one, buy one. Knock yourself out. Warhounds make sense at smaller lists. I thought we talked about warlord titans. I just hate it when 1/4 of my points are pumped into just one model.

>fuck this shit, I'm out of here

>When daddy is tired of his son being bullied

I love Warlords, and yes, Warhounds make more sense. And they come at reasonable prices. You have one?

Which one is your fav, guys?

Sadly, I don't own one. At my LGS it even doesn't make much sense to own one. We have twice a month 2-day tournaments (1v1 and 2v2 both at 2000pts), so most people are quite competitive and use the time between them to polish their lists. Many people have even two armies for each tournament.
From time to time we play for fun bigger games, but the biggest thing we see are maybe some Knights.

Knights are reasonable enough, yeah. How well do they perform?

Man, I bet a hive would look cool as a modification of the missile launcher for a Nurgle Titan

Oh yeah man

I am kinda considering a Warlord titan head on a warhound body

just not sure what weapons would be best

Not as well as they used to because they are not infantry destroyers or (legal) CC gods with instadeath on their attacks.
They are more for taking on threats their own size and bigger ones in teams.

The most I'd ever buy is a Warhound. The Reaver and Warlord are too expensive and rarely used to be worth it, not to mention the assembly and painting. You pretty much have to commission it or own an airbrush setup and spend a lot of time assembling as well.

So it's really only worth it to people who love building giant models.

Reasonable, I would say. I really like the big one from Forge World with the rocket launcher and the two big laser cannons. I learned to try to just ignore them and to try to keep my big stuff out of their line of sight. I wouldn't run the melee ones since the need couple of turns until they start to do something.

Fucking tech heresy. Get this heretic out of here

>Implying anyone here would dosh out to buy one