What's the most Irish thing you ever did in a game?

What's the most Irish thing you ever did in a game?

/int/ and/or /pol/ whatever get out

Agreed.

Nothing, I'm not a racist stereotype of the Irish, who have a rich and fascinating culture and don't deserve to be reduced to "lol drunk people" stereotypes.

Played a leprechaun trickster who befuddled and swindled his way across the land with illusionary gold and fanciful stories.

Blew up a truck full of soldiers

Got into a drinking contest with a gnome, a catfolk and an Aasimar, came out on top.

I played a tall dwarf.

We've reached a point where to troll somebody you have to act like a kind and compassionate person. We've truly come full circle.

Ate a potato.

Died of famine

I once played a bard from Breland
Who traveled the world with his band
He drank every night
And got into fights
And skipped town after knocking up a stagehand

I'm always Irish in all my games.

Ruined everything

Arrived to the session drunk, threw up on the table.

t. paddy o'brien

Blew up a car, killed nobody

got pregnant

Harshly admonished a girl for having a rear that was, in my personal estimation, too large.

Didn't eat a potato

So what's the Veeky Forums scene like in Ireland anyway? I imagine that it's pretty lively up in Dublin, but down here in Cork there's maybe, like, a single store?

Is Other Realms still open? Haven't been there in years.

Sure you do, mick.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Fifteen minute rambling character introduction lost to time.

Also secret drinking.

A Wyatt Mann memeing aside, despite whether or not I have "muh heritage", I probably have no similarities with the Irish, at least common stereotypes. There may be some obscure shit that I don't know about.
I guess I've thought about making a plucky fighter PC that carries around trinkets of good luck and exploits luck-manipuation mechanics, but that could easily apply to being Japanese, Chinese, or a lot of other cultures.

Underappreciated. The Irish have spent centuries killing every side of every war in the Western Hemisphere, and a fair sight of 'em in Europe.

Played a character that starved to death.

Wonder what the Irish ate before potatoes were brought to Ireland.

I'm not a retarded drunk so I can't be irish.

had a drinking contest with a waifish elf woman woke up in her bedroom

Died from hunger because our crops were blighted.

Starve

Died after a leprechaun hid a bomb in my potato.

Top kek

Got drunk with the DMPC and we vomited so much that the tavern began to fill up with vomit and we floated out of it on a table like a rowboat

Had red skin

>be me
>move into house with other travelers
>one roommate is an Irishman
>thickest accent I ever heard
>skittish, rarely seen
>short little fellow

Is my roommate a leprechaun, Veeky Forums? What are my next steps?

I'm sorry for her...

Got drunk, got in a bar fight, took the redheaded bar wench upstairs and had a threesome with her and the guy I'd fought, vomited in the middle of the bed, passed out, woke up, found out the bar wench had deliberately set that guy up to fight me so I beat the hell out of her, left, got killed that day in a religious war.

>buggering a man
>Irish

Sure hope you're joking, cara.

>thinks a MMF requires buggery

You are a sad, sad, little homosexual.

Capture him so you can steal his gold.

caused a crop blight and embargoed the island

When you say traveler, do you mean that he's a member of the traveling community? Steal his gold.

That's a anglo thing

We literally once stole an experimental submarine, then didn't know how to pilot it because we killed the creator on accident.

Rich history of drinking and beating their wives.

as in we're both on working holidays in Australia

Don't you need to capture leprechauns to get their gold? What kind of trap works best?

>Don't you need to capture leprechauns to get their gold? What kind of trap works best?

"Traveling Community" carries a specific connotation in Ireland. Plant a trail of whiskey shots leading to a pint of Guinness under a box trap for him.

Got black out drunk and the DM said I fucked a dog.

Have some fun you fucking uptight faggots

Got black out drunk at the table and punched another player. They kicked me out after two more sessions.

Fuck you. You can't "make" me have fun.

There's a GW and an FLGS called Gamers' World in the city centre and according to one of the lads in my group there are other places that rent spaces to run games and such in, but they're all a rip off.
There are a bunch of people who play but not much of a "scene", at least not one that I'd be plugged into. The front room is the ideal place to play anyway.

All the Irish I've talked to online call me either a nigger or Steve. My name is not Steve.

Steve

I find it curious that the Irish, who are famous for potatoes and drinking massive amounts of alcohol, are not known for any kind of Vodka.

Hacked off the top of a mountain in one blow.

I take it you're not familiar with poitín then?

I play a tuatha de dannan.

Who I admittedly depict as basically ancient Celtic Solar Exalted.

>pick up a rock
>Wring the gold out of it
>Make a ring to propose with

But that doesn't fit the limerick scheme

Mostly dairy, it's why there's so many Irish myths involving cattle raids, shit was important.

Filmed an irish spring commercial while beating a man to death in our shower.

Shut the fuck up, Steve.

Y'know.... normal Sidhe stuff...

Sorry I tried. In my defense I'm pretty drunk

I accidentally knee'd myself in the chin trying to pick up a map.

What city, user?

I'm Irish, I live in Ireland, we play games in the pub.

Played a Strontium Dog game as a back-alley luchadore wrestler known only as the Shankhill Felcher. We invaded Stormont and ousted the anti-mutie govt with poteen and petrol bombs, some of which may also have been poteen.

That should be on one of the site page banners.

Its gotten huge mate, other realms is dying a slow abd painfull death but there's 2 new games stores after opening, a warhammer store and a general lgs. Theres also a bunch of boardgame nights and rpg nights being hosted in the hipster bars.

Feels good man

>Live on an island surrounded by water and fish
>Starve because no potato
What did you mean by this?

Flying kicked a Radical Inquisitor out of a hive spire window. Never meant to make a Space Potato, but he grew into one throughout the campaign.

> uses grappling kit to tether ankle to brass pew
>"Bork? why are you doing this?"
>"You'll see"
> Explain my intention to the group GM is hesitant.
> "hmm, user are you sure this would fit the character of Bork?"
> "well he comes from a feudal world and you allowed me to imbibe liqueur to shrug off a flesh wound"
> "Jesus Fucking Christ. . .FINE, allowed"
> Dodge autocannon fire, hit Inquisitor, make the roll for breaking reinforced window, Inquisitor fails dexterity roll to grab onto ledge.
> "BORK!"
> Retinue mop up remaining heretics
> Crawl out of shattered window.
> "Has a bit of a kick to it, Amsec *smacks lips"

Know this is similar to an old greentext, but I swear this happened independently, years before I first saw it.

Because it was genocide. If you ate the fish or didnt hand your crops over to the British you'd be hanged.

Left without giving notice

I've hit several women during my games. Non of them were my character's wife however. Does it still count?

>tfw I figure out he didn't write 'on' between 'hit' and 'several' & the cheering comes to a screeching halt ...

Me and my entire group are Irish. So it is pretty easy.

>Irish fairy tales

Nigger Steve! It's been too long m8

Moved to a new place and got a job as a cop.

Spent all my money on potatoes and then died from starvation when blight hit them.

pol on tg? Damn, you people must be getting bored or something.

I just spend my time enjoying myself and my career. Not much else to do.

Me and a friend of mine played a pair of Gun powder inquisitor brothers in a pf game.

Die of starvation

>tfw french and 16cm

Snakes, that lead to another unfortunate famine.

I got drunk

Killed some Englishmen, then some Irishmen, then more Englishmen.

I've [car-bombed] the [colonial power] of my setting.

Because they deserved it.

>Cthulhu d20
>Play male journalist. Work for shitty fake spoopy magazine in hopes of finding the real shit.
>Get drugged and raped by a redhead girl who is a diehard fan of the magazine.

Except they were neutral in WWII. The one war worth fighting and that's the one they choose to sit out.

>tfw below all of these

because they were recovering from the brits bombing them for trying to be independent
and hating the brits so much they were thinking about letting the nazis launch at attack the uk from irish soil
fuck we hate the brits so much
>800 YEARS OF MURDERING BRITISH CUNTS ON OUR LAND RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

What about this thread is /pol/? We're discussing a nation's culture and how it relates to characters we've played. Are you so chickenshit that even the simple mention of a country causes you to shiver in your booties for fear of the /pol/ack?