Tfw trading forex with 1000x margin

>tfw trading forex with 1000x margin

It's like printing money. I made 48k€ today in just 3 EUR/USD trades. Wagecucks will ironically work an entire year for less.

1000x ?

sounds like its suicide time if your wrong

Find me one dip in EUR/USD that broke support and didn't bounce in the last decade. They all do. Every single one. It's how the market works. It's why all the really big fish make their money with forex.

>1000x

user, stop.

What is a typical amount that you put into a 1000X leverage trade? And if it goes the wrong way 0.1% you get liquidated, right? Sounds dangerous, but exciting.

1000x is pretty standard in Forex. Try reading sometime.

thoughts on trading algos and how beatable they are now /will be in a couple years?

I had an opportunity to learn to write forex algo's for a family friend and I put the investment straight into my arm

now i'm a sad neet

I trade with stacks of 20k€. Average bounce is 0.1% which turns into 100% at 1000x. In other words I'm doubling a stack with every right call, and the calls are easy as fuck compared to the clusterfuck that is crypto. Like I said, it's literally like printing money.

so you bet 20k that something goes up .1% and if it doesn't you lose everything? lol. nice

On which platform?

Most only allow 300, with one or two going to 500x.

Which platform allows 1000x ?

I will register on another exchange on your ref if you register on Kucoin with mine:

1RgKs

lol wut?

start with 100k

make 250$ bets

check to see if you're not garbage

win rate 7/10?
print money!

win rate 6/10??
print money slower!

win rate 8/10?
print money for yourself and all your friends while not risking any of your own original 100k!

You're also blowing your entire stack with every call.

As someone that's been deep down the forex route, and even traded professionally for a company for a while.

Trust me, Crypto is better and safer.

Atleast with crypto you know your money is ALWAYS your money, even if you 100x it.

With retail forex, if you 100x your money you are most likely going to get into a fight with your scammy broker that now owe's you big but can't pay because he was secretly betting against you the whole time.

how are you so sure the direction it bounces in?

Because of the market depth. Look at the last month. EVERY SINGLE break of a support line bounces. No exceptions.

>tfw too brainlet

Can't you just trade on an exchange directly or am I spoiled by crypto?

support and resistance are solid strategies, but understand you have higher risk tolerance than most others, and I don't think it's wise for most people to use your risk approach

prove your're not larping

you'll blow up within 3 months retard

I'm not trying to shill my methods and yeah, they are obviously a bit silly, I'm just extremely high on life all day long. I sat in my chair and it suddenly hit me "you just made almost 50k while sitting at home and drinking hot chocolate".
What do you want me to show you that won't get dismissed with "hurr edited"?

show an account balance

No once the jews get hold of something (like with forex) they regulate and parasitically attack it until it becomes unprofitable for all but themselves.

For example, with PROPER forex, minimum buy in is 100k.

You can leverage up to that amount but that means that if you just have 1k or 10k to play with you're at MINIMUM at 10x leverage.

Furthermore, the official exchanges themselves charge a fee to participate that can be up to $50 a trade.

The trading interfaces are NOT free, and sometimes cost almost 2-3k a month, they are almost always shitter than say kucoin or binance.

To get around all of this, there exists a whole lot of 'brokers' (jews). What THEY do is simulate a fake market that mirrors the real market. When you trade forex with them you're not actually trading on the real market, you're trading against the broker himself, the broker also controls the data you see and he can see your stop losses/take profits and thereofre can bump the price up or down to make you hit a stoploss (and make HIM directly profit).

Because you're trading against a literal broker, IF you somehow win 100x or something, he now personally owes you 100k. He doesn't have that money because he was trading against you, your trades never hit an actual exchange.

He will then take your money and run, or refuse to pay for whatever reason. Just quickly google this, there are so many cases of this.

What i've described above is how 90%+ of retail forex investors trade. To actually trade real forex, you need 100k+ minimum in liquid wealth and pay through the nose in UI costs, fees, etc. The industry is basically jewed.

Compare to crypto, If you make 100x a 1k investment in a week. That's your money. No one can take that away. No one can hit you with fees. It's basically free to participate, there are no regulations.

As someone that basically worked as a professional trader, trust me when I say you guys trading crypto don't know how lucky you have it.

Disgusting. Crypto really is going to replace currency. It's simply a better product.

Fucking nightmare mode, holy shit! Thank you Binance, I'll never make a slanted comment about chinks ever again.