twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>KMD
>BAY
>XMR
>BCH

>>KMD
>>BAY
I don't see what the purpose in these coins is

BURST: I bought in at about 130 sats ages ago. The drama that followed Burst kind of wrecked things and then PoCC took over. Shit was looking up and I was initially considering cashing out my gains but now with Dymaxion they sold me on it as a long term hold. Currently sitting on ~125k and this is definitely going to pay off if the PoCC can implement all the features they plan to.

ITNS, PFR, XCPO

omg
vechain
aion
icon
zrx
every popular shit coin on kucoin
youre rich in 2019

NEO
LTC
OMG

kmd is literaly one of the best platforms coins

Bcash

I’m sure there are a few, but OMG is the only one I follow closely. Feeling very confident about 2018.

RIPPLE

LISK

B I T C O I N

fuck off with this big bank coin shit

REMEMBER 2008
we didn't start this crazy crypto train for nothing

PASC easy 30x

>nobody mentions eng

probably the best low market cap option out there, actually solves a problem and has a MIT team. Don't listen to the fud , this will be in high demand.

this portfolio is going to the moon

The sleeping giant.

Fap, selling well below ico price on etherdelta and the ico ends in like 3 days so hopefully it gets on an exchange or two

If you aren't stacking OMG right now you are literally retarded

i need to do this

OMG
KMD
BNT
LINK

gonna be big

wtf is up with zclassic while zen is down 12%, do people even give a fuck what they're buying anymore?

a 100% no.

ponzi scheme, monthly dumpening, constant shilling, second-rate blocknet, no product, no thanks. it will probably go way up though, because no one cares about those things. they care about a pretty website, fancy grpahics, muh internet of chains, the illusion of competence and skill. can't wait to see it crash and burn in 2019

OMG
XMR
ENG
ICX

>Partnerships with REQ, RCN, ENG, TOKEN.. many more
>Not an exchange, atomic swaps using smart contracts
>Money never goes to exchange, money kept in personal wallet
>Money skeleton is advisor

youtube.com/watch?v=lNNLr2D0yig

MKR
That's all you need

BATman here?
Whom else Brave?

I never see SYScoin on here should i dump my sysbags for OMG? currently holding 1600 sys their platform gets launched in Jan tho