shill me

yeehaw pardner

too late, hype is done and it's getting dumped now
get on dbc instead before the hype is done there too

good marketing
lowmarketcap
put a bounty on a nigga

You get to be a space cowboy

If you buy now, you can probably get a x3 safely, when this goes up to $1 in January some time. Just be prepared to hold a little until it's listed on more exchanges.

This could easily be a $2-3 coin by end of Jan.

Fundamentals are right, the product is there, the use cases are there, it's already in operation. The coin has a valid use. Each exchange it gets added to will probably boost price by 20cents.

If by mid next year they can polish the system, and have it such that I can stake my BNTY, and judge other people's bounty-rewards for a fee and make a decent income from that, this is going to moon extremely hard, in proportion with the earning potential.

It could very well be THE NEET coin.

This coin will literally buy me a Lambo!

Lol this guy again

>buy my bags
suck my dick instead

It went from 0.05 to .28 in two days and isn't even on any major exchange yet.

suck a dick u pajeet, useless dbc shit coin, buy it and whales will shit on ur face

you sound like a mad pajeet, fucking leave already faggot

Crypto Bounty Exchange, so to speak.

This solves an existing problem by simplifying things (lots of dispersed bounties now in one place, attracting more bounty hunters and thus better likelyhood of bounties getting filled), while also using the trustless feature of cryptos to ensure bounties actually get paid out to the person/s who fill them, and ensuring the token has a use in the product (all bounties posted/paid out in BNTY only).

Contrast this "simpler/better" approach to a scam like Confido, which took a non-existant problem and proposed an unnecessarily complex solution.

I hope my anons haven't dumped BNTY for DBC. IT was really cool seeing you all happy yesterday, really don't want to see you posting wojaks tomorrow.

im holding all my coins At least for some months
Wont go without x1000 gains

It peaked brah it's gonna sit at 20-25 cents till eternity

see u at 1 USD on Sunday

$29 million market cap coin with a working product peaking
????

Lol you're a total idiot. I bet you bought some DBC when it has a 150m market cap

t. guys who got in at 24 cents and desperately don't want to hear the truth

Working alpha product already.
Customers already trying it out.
Great marketing.
Extremely undervalued.

This coin doesn't desperately aspire to be something ridiculous like "the next eth" it is just a useful product that is extremely undervalued right now. This makes BNTY pretty much the surest 5-10x you will probably ever see.

I aggree with them, and i got in @0.09cents

still holding till 2$ atleast, u're just butthurt u didnt get in earlier, its ok buddy

I bought 2 days ago at 7 cents, get fucked

I got in at 10 cents and sold at 27. Face the facts, it's over for this coin right now. The exchange is too sketchy to generate any real volume at this point, it scares people off.

what's the highest it can go to reasonably by the end of next year? wasn't really considering this to be a long term hodl but i got in pretty early and have about 10K of them.

$1 in a week

End of next year? Probably $20-50.

which means a huge boost when it reaches more exchanges
its a positive if a coin is only available on shit exchanges, not a negative

> i sold g-guys, please everyone sell too so I don't feel left out

I say $10 is possible but more like $5

If it hits $5 I will be a millionaire

Probably a good boost from other exchanges but right now it's done and won't be moving for a while, other coins are better investments at this juncture

The only acceptable answer