Female armor, but without the boobplate thread?

Female armor, but without the boobplate thread?

Looking for images of the forementioned, WH40K related if possible. Seriously, it's not even remotely practical, and it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Power_armor_frame
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone got that picture of inquisitor lady in terminator armor from that comics? I think this fits here

>Female armor, but without the boobplate
Unless the armour has a vagina, it's just armour with a female inside.

>Female armor, but without the boobplate thread?

That just called armor.

The one with garbage propotions? Granted, that's everything in 40k.

I don't think that is exactly good reference material when she should have had her limbs ripped off her body just from the way she was inserted into the suit.

Still, in cannon is it said that terminator armor were not made for combat (they were made to carry around heavy cargo in golden age of technololgy and only modified to be used for war), so there are terminator armor out there that are adapted to be used by humans

>not even remotely practical

ok

They fight almost naked, that doesn't count, but there is no boobplate....so go on sir

That's not armor. It's just designed to make women more comfortable with getting poked repeatedly in such a manner that men put up with without protection.

Yes but men need protection for one area slightly bellow the belt...

It looks like modern armor to me.

>Not even remotely practical.
What makes you say this? Putting pretty much anything between you and a weapon will give you some defense. It might not be optimal but it certainly isn't impractical. Even chainmail bikini is technically better than nothing.

>40k armour
>Designed to be practical
They don't give them boobplate because it's practical. They give them boobplate in order to celebrate and emphasise their femininity, because the Ecclesiarchy isn't allowed to let its men bear arms so they only let their women do it and have to make sure everyone knows they're women.

There are no boobs! Alert the astropaths, The Echilissasy has men under arms, kill them all, raze every shrine!

I think that second one's an inquisitor. Though some moron would probably take the opportunity to kick up a fuss about that, and some radical inquisitor would probably decide it's a good idea.

I with halo (spiked circle) are Echilisarchy, I with three horizontal bars (Papal/Salem cross) is Inquisition

Yeah, pretty sure the actual boob shape isn't close to the actual breasts. It's there symbolically.

>That's not armour, that just protects women from being hit

Semi-related: The sisters are fanatical so it's very difficult to corrupt them, but what about schismatics? The imperial creed is pretty vague, and the Imperium is very big, so how do you think Sororitas dogma varies from order to order, or from the main convents to isolated outposts on feral worlds?

It's Ecclesiarchy, tho.
At the other end of the Imperium, the EMC (Echilissasy Merchant Conglomerate) is hit by an Inquisitorial strike force and wonders why for a brief second before being righteously purged.

No idea why my autocorrect though that was a better spelling, I've worked hard to teach it 40k lingo.

I'm not sure whether this one has boobplate or not, but it's a cool design so I'll share it.

On a sidenote, have you noticed that contrary to space marines and imperial guard that often use mythological beasts or regular animals to name their gear and in their heraldry, the sisters of battle use only flowers, human parts and artefacts (chalices, candles, shrouds, sepulchres...). IMO that's a nice way to reinforce the mankind is the superior species theme of the church.

Does this count? I know it LOOKS like boob-plate, but it's just because how the shading was applied. I can't find now the other image of her, where it's obvious it's regular, "unisex" cuirass

Look, I know stereotypical fa/tg/uy is an obese neckbearder knowing absolutely shit about just about any physical activity, not to mention sport, but come the fuck on.

Can't even tell if she HAS a cuirass, given all the either metal pieces are black, it looks like a gorget with spaulders over a tabard, though i guess there might be plate under.

That's why I've mentioned the other image, but I've already went through half of my ink collection and still can't find it

The Sisters are pretty close to each other (The Dialogus do a lot of work in recording such things) dogma-wise but I imagine there is some differences. Likely not enough to cause full on war though, the Sisters are pretty good at being the saner side of the faith according to the novels.

I suppose some minor order on a planet often isolated by warpstorms could develop quirks in a manner similar to marine chapters. Maybe some deviant definition of human (our breed of nightsiders is genetically pure; gingers are mutants and should be exterminated,...). Or some traditional weapons and/or combat style.

Sisters fluff is contradictory on whether or not they can join (or even visit) other orders during their carreer.

Within the context of 40k, you're completely mistaken. 40k weapons and armor are on a completely different power level than your realistic/semirealistic sword and knight armor settings.

The round is either going to be a anti-tank burrowing super explosive or some shit and pierce the ceramic armor, or it isn't. Whether or not something pierces armor in 40k is up to the materials used, and the slight variations in what the armor looks like or is arranged isn't going to matter.

Weapons in 40k are powerful enough that they're just going to go through the armor or they won't and stuff like deflecting the sword to a certain point and all that that comes up in the discussion of knight/fantasy boob plat just doesn't come into play here.

So 40k boob armor is """practical"" in the sense that it literally doesn't matter if they have it or not, so why not.

>The round is either going to be a anti-tank burrowing super explosive or some shit and pierce the ceramic armor, or it isn't
So lasguns can never penetrate power armour?

In fluff, not tabletop, a guardsman could sit there and deplete his weapons battery and not kill a marine.

I woudn't say never though, since several guardsmen all standing there with repeated fire would eventually get the job done, but in an actual combat situation where the marine is fighting back, no a space marine should win 100 out of 100 1v1's with a guardsman.

Even a lucky headshot wouldn't do it, since marine's skin and bones are tough enough to not go down to just one hit. Even that would take several good hits.

Soritas armor follows slightly different rules, since it's human armor and not fused to the wearer like a marine, but much of it's the same. It would be overall easier for a guardsman to kill a sororitas though.

I have always thought that the corset and boobplate where decorative, or were only there for sealing, and that they had real ceramite and tubing inside, ala space marine.
Much like those soft parts on tanks gun mantlets.

Nonetheless, a plate of ceramite 2cm thick will deflect projectiles where a 1cm thick plate of the same material won't.

official SoB mini without boobplate.

Don't lie, we can see her relic nipple tassles and strategically placed purity seals.

But do you have any idea how painful it is to compress boobs like that?

>tfw being a flatty is finally an advantage

Don't underestimate weapon grade pulsed lasers.
Astartes bones may be laced with futurium so penetration is as the plot demands, but it will still rip the skin, no matter how dense.

>but it will still rip the skin

There are weak spots in power armor. Especially at the joints.
Though it is generally hard to get a shot at at range it is possible to exploit them in melee.
That is how 100-200 slaaneshi cultist barbarians beat the shit out of a squad of grey knights with plain, steel swords and axes. They had to retreat while losing one GK.

>By the emperor, I'm sorry!
>Sorry for what? The codex astartes told us not to be ashamed of our progenoid glands, especially since they're such good size and all.
>Yeah I see that... The codex gave you good advice.
>It gets bigger when I purge heretics.
>Mmmmhhh
>Sometimes, I purge so hard, I rip the skin.
>Our spiritual liege told me a few things too, like how not to rip the skin by using a chainsword instead of your own hands.
>Will you show me?
>I'll be right happy to.

and of course I forget the pic.

How is it not practical? Where do their tits go otherwise?

This is actually quite good.

that alternate sallet design is pretty cool, but I'm not fond of the eyeslits. how would you design it, anons?

into the warp, of course

>Someone considers "boobplate" armor (aka armor for women) to be a bad thing.
>Posts a thread asking for examples they are that butthurt.
>Literally cannot handle the idea of differences between men and women
Ugly androgynous Marxist detected.

Pro tip: women who aren't disgusting are pro boob armor and pro looking good.

If you're a dude, virtue signalling will get you nowhere, will never get you laid. You are also pathetic for not wanting armor that enhances the female secondary sequal characteristics.

Please die either way.

>Giving Veeky Forums the freedom of eyeshole allocation

Truly i am honoured

The classic Sisters' salet design is my favorite

I'm getting good at painting gemstones

They don't look like Sisters though. Just blinged up marines in fancy helmets.
Not even an exaggerated waist the hip ration to suggest there is a lady inside the armour.
At which point, where is the fucking point? Just literally play marines with helmet swaps.

Behold this heavily armoured sexy beast

deep within the safety of its armoured confines is the most virtuous and stouthearted of women.

This otherwise demure gunner of the Emperor is a bit coquettish as she removes the foul xenos.

What's the first one blushing at?

This.

If you want to 'fix' Sisters the only real option is to go with something like pic related for their chest piece and leave the rest of their armor as-is.

I wouldn't be surprised if the female sigmarines were being used to test reponses

marines don't hold hands, user

>stormcasts are basically golems and look nothing like their former self
>there still was a need to make female ones
giving boobplate to stormcasts is as much a good idea as giving boobs to orks. They would have been much cooler as animated armor like the Thousand Sons.
Boobplate for orks is fine, Blood Axes are huge weeaboos when it comes to the Imperium.

>Female armor, but without the boobplate thread

Stormfats aren't golems. They are fleshy idealized versions of themselves underneath the armour. The real issue is they lose bits and pieces of their memories and become about The Cause, but they aren't devoid of personality or emotions. At least not until they're Reforged a second or third time.

I'm perfectly fine with that since appearing female is a thing I would expect the Sororitas to have as a requirement. But it annoys me that female stormcast look like that.

that thing has such bizarre proportions. Either the tits are too low or the next is too long, and the arms are super thing

I feel like half the face should be hidden by the gorget.

I'm not a big fan of combat heels. Not because it's unrealistic or whatever, but because it looks like ass.

unless she has an alien neck, more of her face should be covered. Having the Fluer not centered on the tits reminds me of a botched boob job.

Now, thats an awful awful boobplate

>the arms are super thing
They are unarmored, for some reason.

>what about schismatics
I've seen pretty cute Sisters of Machine crossover on Veeky Forums - sisters that were at the same time mechanicus. That's schismatic but at the same time it could work in 40k universe.

I honestly don't mind boobplate for two reasons.
1. In stormcasts at least it is perfectly functional, if you want people to know you are a woman (not sure why stormcasts would care but I digress) monoboob is a good compromise between protection and femininity without needing to reinforce specific areas.
2. With miniatures stuff like the sex of the model in question should be easy to note at a glance, the easiest way of doing that if by giving the female miniatures boobs.

I personally find the way Dark Eldar warriors and Eldar do boob plate actually pretty tasteful when it comes to miniatures. The male and female parts are interchangeable because they are androgynous for the most part but the female torsos have breasts. That's it, no corsets, they aren't significantly smaller and weaker looking, their cleavage isn't showing. You can tell at a glance that "hey that Dark Eldar is a woman" but at the same time your mother wouldn't be revolted if she saw your miniature collection like she might if you had Dark Eldar Wyches or Sororitas. "Why do you have an army of women with big breasts wearing corsets user? Why do you have a bunch of scantily clad women with whips and chains?"

Even outside of minis I have no problem with boob plate, ancient Greeks would have abs and even nipples sculpted onto their breastplates, and medieval knights had a thing for large codpieces. If for some reason a society with a long history of female warriors existed at a time period and location where metal breastplates were common I wouldn't be surprised at all to see women wearing breastplates with boobs on them, possibly comically oversized just like knights' codpieces often were.

Now revealing armour that leaves the belly or cleavage unprotected is dumb as shit and clearly 100% fapbait.

but they aren't is the thing, check out the upper section, just under the shoulder plates.
looking at how thicc the legs are I don't know why the artist didn't take the opportunity to make the arms match.
Do artists usually start with a basic human form then layer stuff on?

>it's not even remotely practical
~t. Doesn't understand 40k and just wants women who look like men

Wait, why do these look like they're wearing panties on their head?

You can't put a female in a normal armour.

Honestly, I feel that the Stormtroopers redesign to Tempestus Scions is closer to "Ideal Plastic Sisters" then just recreating the old models in high def.

Just stick some powered backpacks on, put on a female head, make the pauldrons bigger, and add some more sister iconography and you're golden

Because you are posting in a thailand chinese cartoon imageboard. You way of seeing thing is already warped by the context.

because 1 in 8 sisters realizes that they look like they have panties on there faces in those helmets.

Sisters that venerate the Omnissiah, or techsisters doing techmarine stuff?

Because what the other user said, plus that's how sallets look like when viewed from a certain angle.

why? Old armor is custom made for the person.

Not that there is anything wrong with wearing panties over your head. It's probably the same style of soft comfy panties that the Emperor wears when he sits on the golden throne.

It's very likely to use a frame system like in fallout 4

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Power_armor_frame

You'll need to compress her boobs, which will be painfull.

Terminator armor never looks good on humans unless you make some magic to make them look like space marines

I guess

There is a bit of lore about a faction of the Mechanicus and the Church working closely together.

It was a philosophical spinoff of the idea that the Emperor and the Omnissiah are the same thing to the point of tech-priest going fleshy and the church going machine.
Can't recall name of the thing though.

Sidenote, Tech-marine equivalentes are a thing for everyone in the Imperium even SoB

you give her slightly more room in the chest, oh well, there are barrel chested guys too. That armor was made specifically for her, I'm guessing she's not uncomfortable.

>Doesn't take pride on the Holy Female Human Form
>Doesn't make a point of showing that the Eclesiarchy has no Men Under Arms by wearing tight fitting armor
Heretic!
Some Inquisitors may be ashamed of their blessed forms and the Imperial Guard have no choice when it comes to armor, but breastplates that show the glory of humanity are a sign devotion to the Imperium. Your attempts at shaming others with your heretic ideology will not go unnoticed, citizen.

She does not wear the Terminator armour, she pilots the bloody thing like a mech suit.

Think of it as D.Va if you want.

What a trash design.

Pic related, a better design.

I don't see how that would change anything. She would still need inhumanly broad shoulders so her arms could actually reach into the arm holes. I mean unless she keeps her arms and legs inside the torso and pilots it like a tiny mecha.

>devotion to the Imperium
Technically it as a devotion to the Emperor and Humanity, but the Imperium as a concept is both, so kind of correct?

Schisms are hard to do in the Ecclesiarchy because the Ecclesiarchy essentially believes in nothing, except that the Emperor must be worshipped in whatever form you like and that you have to obey federal law.

>implying 3D women don't have small boobs
Just choose sisters with C cup and less, sports bra will turn them into complete flatties. Big boobs are sign of Slaanesh, purge them before they breed.

Her limbs can be removed, bend backwards or are imobilized inside the armor while she controls it through neural link.
Or the art is just shit.