Imagine being so cucked you cash out and buy your gf a car

imagine being so cucked you cash out and buy your gf a car

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/gucci/black-aged-logo-hoodie/1786963?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxKfIqYOu2AIViNlkCh0W6wX-EAQYAiABEgKaNvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that thing probably cost like $9k tops

>TFW she is hopping on someone else's dick as soon as mid-January.

>falling for the pair-bonding meme
Feels good to be undateable

Disgusting.

>imagine being so poor and selfish you can only think about yourself and the next fedora youre gonna buy with you next $50 crypto gain
you dont need to imagine opp

>mfw normies still brag about fucking $10k, 20k gains
>mfw I turned $10,000 into almost $800,000 this year in crypto but haven't cashed out a cent
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking kill me I want to brag to someone in real life but can't.

that's why Veeky Forumsanons gonna make it and reddit normies won't

bitch figured out how to long futures

This disgusts me. Why would you buy a bitch something that expensive when she hasn't given you an offspring yet?

if we aint married or atleast been together forever I'm not buying my girl a car ya dig

what's the point of bragging to someone u made gainz you brainlet. They hear you've made profit and they'll be friendly with you in order to get the slice of pie.

I'm so fucking stingy I take shit from people like my boss and family for practically pennies.

I just want to fucking brag to somebody when I fucking make 6 months their salary in the time it takes them to go to lunch.

At what fucking point does my money stop me from taking shit and make my life better?

He... has no friends.

normies
his girl prob gonna leave him in the end

what a pleb.

wow a used honda accord
that's what real wealth looks like

because Veeky Forums can't get a date? ok

Take solace in the fact that normies envy you.

Depends on how much of his stack that took. If he’s got a shitload more coins who cares

>pair bonding
>free car
You are retarded and gay.

I may be retarded but I'm not gay

Yeah, but if I had no friends, I'd rather not have friend
that are going to leech off of me and beg for my money

holy lmao

It's a cheap piece of shit car. If you have the money who fucking cares

poor fags can never understand these things

>not holding until you can buy one of the first realistic android gfs

Only when you have relocated to another country with 0 tax on capital gains and your interactions with your "old friends" are done exclusively through VPN'd normiebook or another social media plataform for brainlets.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF REDDIT
>pic very related

Fucking KEK lmao holy shit she probably thinks he's the biggest dweeb ever

Just imagine her explaining how her cuck boyfriend could afford her new car to her dumbass friends

"Uh like he has some sort of magic internet money"

"Wow Sarah what a nerd, Chad is the CEO at GOLDBLATT Bank, he doesn't use imaginary money. Is your husband gay?"

damn that dude in the background is FAT

you're doing it right
i made 70k from about 1500 - haven't taken a cent out.
staying IN the market is the way to make it, not cashing out for shit like used hondas and fucking TV's - that's poor person mentality.

stay stingy, stay in the market, and make mad fucking GAINZ with compounding.

May I suggest cashing out enough to buy a home and car?

>throwing you money away for nothing
if you aren't already you'll be a poorfag soon enough

Meh, if I had over 2 mil and shit was 5+ years together I'd drop 25-30k on a normal car for her.

Moving to another country in 2 months. Hopefully once all the details are settled I can start this soon. I'm 22 by the way, no debt.
Already have a shitty home in country I'm moving to and a shitty car to move there. That's about it. They work, fine, they're just shit.

Someday I want to give up.

>25-30k on a car
That's what I don't get. Either buy the shitty 10k car that's sturdy and will last and get the job done or buy the 250k car because it's expensive and you want the flashy, expensive, "best" car

Why does everyone buy "in the middle" shit? It isn't as good as the latter and doesn't last any longer than the cheap option.

I gave my GF 55 Ark, showed her how to vote and stake them, and gave her .05 BTC. The rest is on her to figure out. And the rest of the coins are mine kek

no way dealership accepted litecoin.so that car is USED AF.

Good for you user. Recommend you find a nice church to attend. Family and Jesus make you whole. Money keeps you comfy.

Buys GF new Car

Has no fucking Land

fucking cuck

don't give up at 800k you faggot.

My goal is to cash out at half at 1 million like a giant faggot. This will pay off my house.

For you - stay til 5 mil then retire. wear stained clothes into a bmw dealership and tell them to go fuck themselves when they are rude to you.

buy a homeless cunt a mad haircut and new clothes because u can

think of all the assholes you can be an asshole to

Are you living in the fucking 90s user? new 10k cars don't fucking exist anymore, cheapest is probably 17K ish pre tax

The fucking auto loan bubble, pissing me the fuck off

thats what gucci is for
nothing makes a normie more salty than seeing someone wear a 1000 dollar hoodie

>money is not important
>what matters is ATTITUDE
>OMG LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE WITH SUPREME AND GUCCI #SHEEP #GREEEEEDY

Always went to church but can't bring myself to believe in any of it, even though I almost want to. I'll keep it in mind though.
>think of all the assholes you can be an asshole to
I fantasize every day...then I go back to my condescending boss for like 40k per year.
Some day soon I hope...at least I'm leaving to move soon.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCKING REDDIT THO "HEY GUYS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OMG LOOK AT THE CRACK IN THE WALL WE SAW AT BURGER KING YESTERDAY!" (gets 4000 upvotes and cheesy g-rated jokes)

you were thinking about reckful when you saw this post

>tfw 30k car

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/gucci/black-aged-logo-hoodie/1786963?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxKfIqYOu2AIViNlkCh0W6wX-EAQYAiABEgKaNvD_BwE

lmao is there any point to ANY of this except
>I have a lot of money
? It looks like a regular $20 hoodie.

Depends on your gains and what percentage you cashed out

>Made 30%, cashed out 100%

"H-here babe, enjoy!"

"Thanks, just going to tyrones brb"

>Made 10000%, cashed out %2

"Maybe this will shut your cunt mouth for a minute"

"Oh chad, please give me your seed!"

Nice one

honestly, the car will probably devalue less quickly than LTC

Try reading the New Testament gospels M-Ma-L-J in KJV. See if it sticks.

yeah don't say shit. I bought a little BTC in '13 and people are now coming out of the woodwork asking me about it, being all friendly. Faggots

>ssense.com/en-us/men/product/gucci/black-aged-logo-hoodie/1786963?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxKfIqYOu2AIViNlkCh0W6wX-EAQYAiABEgKaNvD_BwE

>lmao is there any point to ANY of this except
I have a lot of money

thats the fashion industry kiddo if you really want to see the limits fashion is willing to go for shitposting look at balenciaga

That model looks like a fucking alien.

What do you say to them? I'm always curious how this situation plays out.

Though to be fair it's always the goofy looking Chinese international students at my uni who are decked out in this kind of stuff.

How did this universally become the reddit face?

I ask where they've been, why they're contacting me now, and 100% of the time I get some obvious BS. Then I recommend bancor.

Should reccomend Confido

Ok will do.
Amazing people will pay for this..I can see why but it's still pretty amazing.
섹시한 한국여자 갖겠다면 먼저 비트 사고 우리
후디 입고 부자가 돼야 된다.
>Oh I don't know much about that, but I'm interested in the markets sometimes. Remember it's risky though. Oh no I don't have much, just watching.
>Oh that's really smart user. This bubble could pop any day now. that's cool you have a hobby though
>Yep

yeah and for some reason I actually like it
telling those who shunned you that you made it and showing it to their faces has always been a good fantasy of mine

>cashing out for a used acura
Literally roodypoo what are you doing tier.jpg

I'll unironically add that kek

he could had bought land
or gold
or silver
bought a FUCKING MEME CAR
oh kek

>having a gf
hahaha what a loser

BLUE DANSGAME

Been thinking about getting a car from my cryptogains (70k). Not sure which one to get.

Yes, if you only have 70k. If you have 700k or a couple of mil, it won't matter at all if you spend ~10k. money is meant to be enjoyed and there's no greater joy than gifting something needed to a loved one.

cars are only making trouble

>buying gold or silver
wow, you're all retarded.

>living in a ranch tract home
>buying a car worth more than 5k
Even if they made a million they'd blow it in no time

2018 Audi S4 or S5

>he paid the tax

cash out of something that is appeciating exponentially to buy a depreciating asset for another depreciating asset. depreciation^2

He's not fat he's just full of crypto.

how