Warhammer is cucked

Who on earth would pay the amount of money that they charge for essentially the same thing as this picture.

ebay.com/i/201961681560?chn=ps&dispItem=1

See that? That is 307 plastic pieces of garbage for $10.96. That is how much plastic pieces of garbage should cost.

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/100PCS-3CM-Army-Combat-Men-Kid-Toy-Soldiers-Military-Plastic-Figurine-Action-Figure-p-1124390.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&cur_warehouse=CN&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc_ods&utm_content=heath&utm_campaign=pla-toys-us-pc&gclid=CjwKCAjwmefOBRBJEiwAf7DstPuMfxnjkGf9BBTjGQWySmD3APz4s6GMDQPmDrCWNyoQQtCHF38lixoCUb4QAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks good. I'd buy that for a dollar.

But wait! Where are the Space Marines???

In your mind.

Too big for guard proxy, unless you're playing a longshank regiment.
Are there army men in 28-32mm?

If the scale was better I'd have these over marines.

Here's 100 3CM ones for 4 dollars!

banggood.com/100PCS-3CM-Army-Combat-Men-Kid-Toy-Soldiers-Military-Plastic-Figurine-Action-Figure-p-1124390.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&cur_warehouse=CN&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc_ods&utm_content=heath&utm_campaign=pla-toys-us-pc&gclid=CjwKCAjwmefOBRBJEiwAf7DstPuMfxnjkGf9BBTjGQWySmD3APz4s6GMDQPmDrCWNyoQQtCHF38lixoCUb4QAvD_BwE

>That is 307 plastic pieces of garbage for $10.96.
>pieces of garbage
its almost like people buy GW extortionate priced models because they look nice

I see what u did there...

Still, 100 pieces for 4 dollars vs 1 piece for 20 dollars...

.04ea vs 20.00ea

500 times the cost.. do they look 500 times better?

there certainly are shitty GW sculpts, but compared to this crap sure

Honestly yeah. Have you seen the state of army men in stores? 99% mold flash and 40+ year old molds copied so many times that detail is gone.

now look at the garbage in OP

>Ireland hasn't got a new Codex since 4E

Look mate stop trying to rationalise this hobby, it's people with too much time and too much money. It doesn't need to make any sense.

Now let me get back to making my 1:1 replica of Wellington's army at Waterloo.

What were your best toy soliders, anons?
Getting mine exclusively in garage sales, I had the regular army men, chinese knock off of army men, a squad of pic related with flacking paint (with a slightly different paintjob, too), a handful of really nice ww2 british, and amazing 8mm ww1 french, with things like pidgeon carrier, artillery observer, water duty on top of the regular fighters.
Also found a $200 dinky toy in the bottom of one bag, once.

No wonder they lost! They're not using Google Earth...

Dat gun

Airfix or Revel.

I used to play 40k with army men when I was a kid. Guard vs Guard all day son!

yeah pretty much

some large forge world kit is like $200 and is all grey crumbly resin when the same size Plamo gundam kit is like $13, and looks fine even if you don't paint it

>weeb shit

I can accept being a weeb over being so desperate to "go with the flow" that I willingly pay a 800% markup for LE MANY BADAZZZZ SKULLZZZ branding

Gundam also makes more money than probably the entire wargaming community combined.

The only actual intelligent options are to not buy anything at all, or buy what you want. You proposing people to waste money on shit they don't even want that's also inferior pieces of shit is the dumbest cuck option of all. Why don't you just not buy GW shit and get on with your life? Why are you wasting your already worthless life wondering about this shit?

Nice thread Cuck boy

>cuck
>boy

Newfriend pls go

Um... second from the left.
What the fuck IS that gun? Or is it some sort of tool?

I collect both and plamo is worse both in terms of level of detail and plastic quality than warhammer.

Because I don't play guard.

Yes

Here is your (you)

Breaking news, crap costs crap prices, more news like this hopefuly fucking never.

Links to eBay should be banned, this is blatant self promotion.

New finecast seems to be coming along quite nicely.

Mortar, stupid

...no
I would think a machine gun but only if it was mounted somewhere and he took it out

It looks like mould slip of a MG42 or 34.

GRB 39, grenade launcher converted from ww1 anti-tank rifle

Ah yes. That's it. Mortar was almost right, then.

Holy shit, those fucking chinese madmen.

8th Edition Grey Army has solid stats, but some freaked out over the theme reskin. Tan army is still OP.

PZBW Anti-Tank Rifle user. AKA PanzerBusch.

Yes
It's a very ugly weapon. But damn getting hit by one probably hurts

Well they were as obsolete as the Pak 37 by Barbarossa, but they could still take out a BT7 or pretty much any armoured car. And they're slightly less ugly than the British PIAT. :)

you say that, but my country was attacked once with that excuse by nicaragua

geez, now I want this, and I'm old enough to have grandchildren

Gundam plastic is recycled and more brittle plastic.