Silently moves towards top 20

>silently moves towards top 20

>Invested in XRB earlier this week
>Up 500%
>FUDers still FUDing

Feels good being ubermensch tbqh

It is top 20

Silently? It pretty much wrecked the shit straight out of the bat. Congrats to everyone holding chad coin.

Thats impossible. The absolute seven day low is $3 a coin.

Its a great coin but I missed the moon mission. Oh well :)

I just bought 36 XRB for a little over 2 LTC but Delta isn't set up for LTC/XRB. How the fuck do I keep proper track of this without doing it completely manually?

not so much, this will be worth $100+ in less then a year. it will replace btc and iota. best tech ive read into

False

It's currently #22 on CMC though
I love the growth of this coin so much, sometimes it 'moons' by like a dollar, 30 minutes later it corrects straight down and 30 mins later it's back on track, growing.

how did you even know? this coin snuck up to the top 30

Just hit 14$. Bought 250 at 5$, 110 at 7$ and now 58 at 9$ with my last money. Not dipping into NEO stash.

i think this coin is literally going to beat litecoin market cap

When will Cuckoin list this?

You do manually

Where to buy tho

tomorrow
bitgrail

Here is an actual pic of me with my XRB

Raiblocks will fail for one simple reason. There isn't a way for companies to make money off of it. With Bitcoin they can make money with mining, transaction fees, and selling ASIC hardware. Lots of businesses grew around this model. What business model is there with Raiblocks? None apart from collecting the coin itself which is too high risk.

Screenshot this. I predict a big name like Jihan Wu or Roger Ver will start attacking Raiblocks. They'll post articles doubting its security and saying that it's easily hacked and other things to try to discredit it.

exchanges can still apply fees on their site. same with wallets.

feeless microtransactions for, lets say, every game from EA? just an example? one big company like EA jumping in and this will hit the mars, hyperspacing though the moon

The value of this doesn't come from companies being able to make money off it. The value will come from the demand of people who want a free, decentralized p2p currency.

The fact that nobody directly profits form the infrastructure gives it incredible credibility.

Sure, with the commonfolk. When have the commoners ever won anything? The world is run by business. If you can't make money off of it, it's worthless. If the internet didn't have ads, tracking, and data collection, do you think it would be as big as it is? Hell no. It would still be a niche research project at universities.

>commoners never won anything
Pic related

The internet is free. Ads are payment for services/content.

VERY laymans comparison but still:

XRB = how bitcoin should have been
Iota = how ethereum should have been

Xrb only can send money, thats it. Iota does data too