How to buy Deepbrain Chain?

So it seems like there are a lot of people who do not know how to do this. So here is a simple guide

1.) Buy yourself some NEO/ETH/BTC (Coinbase for ETH/BTC and Bitfinex/Binance for Neo/ETH/BTC)
2.) Set up an KuCoin account (if you use my method, pls use my invitation code to help me out a bit -> 1K4w4 )
3.) On KuCoin go to "Assets" - > ETH/BTC/NEO, Operation: Deposit
4.) Copy the adress that is shown
5.) Go back to coinbase/binance and send/withdraw your ETH/NEO/BTC
6.) Paste in the adress you have copied on KuCoin and send
6.) Wait for confirmation, maybe take up to 1 hour if you use BTC (Neo und ETH are faster)
7.) Once your crypto has arrived, go to "Markets" and search for DBC (you can set up the crypto you want to use to buy it by click on any tab on top left "ETH/NEO/BTC")
8.) Klick the DBC logo to get yourself into the "trade.pro"
9.) On the right bottom you see "Buy DBC"
10.) Price - > Best price (or the one you would like to buy with)
11.) Amouth - > simply as much as you want to buy, maybe 25% or even 100% of the crypto you have deposit from coinbase/binance
12.) Klick BUY
13.) Profit enough to visit the moon.

The target for this coin right now is 20cent but it may go up to 1$ within next weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mqa93/deepbrainchain_artificial_intelligence_blockchain/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based user

Why are these planned shills going on, is this a Veeky Forums orchestrated p&d

good work user, this will help a lot of people make money

No. this is legit. Its Veeky Forums so you wont believe me, but it is.

I’m pretty heavily in on this but these threads are making me think I should sell before bed

I just want to help out and get someone to use my fucking code...

Is Veeky Forums really so much retarded that people here need this type of guide?

>being THIS desperate for people to buy your bags you type out a step by step guide on how to do it

no thanks

Should I sell my Qtum for Neo?

yes, a lot of new people here

I only have 5k of this, so fuck off

NEO is better, yes.

honestly, you're like a hero to me for posting this, I have no idea how anything bitcoin related worked no sarcasm

Np bro, just as I said if you want to help me out, use my invitation link so I can get couple of dollars

see at screenshot

already made an account idk if I can now sorry

np

Guys ---- listen carefully - login to reddit. Go here:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mqa93/deepbrainchain_artificial_intelligence_blockchain/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency

Subscribe to Cryptocurrency, then upvote this.

We're already on the front page of /r/cryptocurrency.

OP is a good example of why KuCoin beats Coss.
The referral bonus of KuCoin is very lucrative so people are compelled to shill for it. They can do it either in a shitty way or a useful way. Regardless, the exchange grows because want to get more referrals.

Is this shit still a buy?

I feel you aren't all in on this you aren't winning

Man fuck this shit, both BNTY and DBC are shit right now.

dude honestly, no shilling (just a 5k guy here), this is def still a buy at the moment.

>
been going up pretty steadily all day. higher market cap than BNTY but a better product imo

Hell no, order books clearly being pumped by whales for quick profit. Volume has now died, wait till tomorrow and buy some idiot bags from kids who fomo'd in.

This will 3x within the next few days

1bQ66

This is going to 30 cents with this much hype (currently at 10 cents).

You are a fucking idiot if you think this is going straight to 30 cents. Look at the god damn supply.

that's total supply, not circulating supply

the circulating supply is only 150million for now, at least that what they said.

code: 1b7ve
I used OP's code

The supply is much smaller retard. We still have room for 50 cents to a dollar EASILY.

GET IN RIGHT NOW WHILE ITS DROPPING

Holy shit you kids are cancer. Legitimately kill yourselves.

HIV talking

Dumb FUD comments by Pajeets. It's going back up already ;)