Most Undervalued Crypto Project!

Enigma Advisor MIT Prof. Alex Pentland discussing enigma in 2015.
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s

This guys the real deal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4
reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7kg422/official_enigma_ama_thursday_dec_21_9am_pt_submit/drkuiq7/
themerkle.com/what-is-a-masternode/
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ubzqim0LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latest Update from Tor.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4

This is gonna go Beserk in 2018

200m start up with no product undervalued.

Put up a buy order on ED 5 min ago waiting to get filled

i'm not putting jack shit money into this until they actually show ANY PROGRESS at all

it's literally just a white paper with a couple white dudes from MIT swinging their MIT cred around

just a blank ERC-20 on ethereum network right now

What do you mean no product? You can use enigma catalyst to trade right now

Name another Crypto project with a functioning product with real world user adoption.

You’ll just pay a premium to get in later...

Also this
Just one of their products

Don't even bother with them mate, they don't even need to look past the front page of the enigma website to disprove their poor attempt at fud.

This.
Leave them alone to their shitcoins like link, bitbean and dogecoin.

you guy s realize catalyst is written in python right now with zero blockchain functionality right?

>Tfw got in at .5
comfiest bags
Legit sealed my retirement

No worries, enigma is the coin of comfys. Great potential to go 10x or 20x this year

How much you got and how much is gonna make me "make It"?

Funfair

I write my own crypto bots using python, selenium web driver, and some json and can tell you for a fact that their platform catalyst is very fast and reliable and that I am considering writing a bot utilizing it just because they concatenate so much data so nicely and their pre built functions for analyzing trends and indicators are top notch. These people are in it for the money now and the long haul and it is hard to describe how excited I am for 2018 and this project. The catalyst thing is the icing on the cake as far as I am concerned. The enigma protocol is a foundational building block to web 3.0 literally sam hyde ideas man. The work and brain power put into their white paper should activate your almonds. This is the cutting edge of the cryptography that will be imperative for a whole host of processes yet to occur in this net and in 5 years this coin will stand out amongst the rubble of the other thousands that will go to zero as it is THE cryptographic computation coin. They are literally months if not years ahead in terms of mathematical development and insight and gob bless them for keeping that shit behind doors, staves off the bad actors for even that much more time which is important too. Anyway I feel cozy now holding this and you should too. Huge institutional players will definitely drop millions into this and it is just a matter of time and attention till that college kid working in the newly introduced crypto investment section of his investment firm will pull the trigger x100 more instances of that happening till we see a billion dollar market cap later in 2018.

I'm holding but a billion dollars is only 5x. I need a lot more than that to get rich.

LINK is not a shitcoin - the others, sure. LINK, RLC, ENG master race coins.

Good analysis

It's one of the safer long-term bets in the space. What I do is go after short-term gains and put profits into those I'm long on.

wonder how much id need for a ticket to makeitville

Most people have been telling my 1000 or so, I'm half way there and will be buying more next week.

1 word:

JEWS

but seriously I don't like that it's ran like a business, yuge turn off

i have 6.5k of these niggers, and i don't know anythinga bout the project.

what are we talking $500 to $1000 a coin?

1000 ENG should get you to make it or pretty close at least. Might even get you a master node which will guarantee comfort.

If you truly want to make it you'll need 10k ENG as that's the highest they anticipate the required ENG for a master node. From their reddit AMA last week:
>Allowing nodes to stake tokens and run computations is at the heart of our network. This is the main mechanism to incentivize players and ensure correct execution. So we’re definitely planning that for 2018 in one of the early iterations of the network.
>As to how many tokens - Enigma has a fixed amount of 150M tokens. These are the only tokens that will ever exist to maintain the utility and security of our network. In such a system, it only makes sense to have a dynamic amount set as the required stake, in order to maintain the fine balance between security and decentralization.
>For example, the number will differ based on how many nodes are present in the network -
whether it’s 1K, 10K, 100K or more. Our working plan is to model (based on simulations) the right initial number, and allow the network to vote on changes.

reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7kg422/official_enigma_ama_thursday_dec_21_9am_pt_submit/drkuiq7/

Nice, I'm relatively new to crypto how will the master node help me? Pls no bully, will be buying in for moon mission and will never sell

Don't buy right now you retard, whales are about to dump

Running a master node will allow to gain passive income by staking ENG. Here's a decent article explaining what a master node is: themerkle.com/what-is-a-masternode/

Well duh, I've been tracking it these last few days, I bought in like two days ago at like 2.20. Was waiting for the next crash to buy in again. ENG actually has value so whales are going to want to accumulate more, happens everytime

Also, listen to this guy wait until it dips more.

Thank you based Veeky Forums user! There still are some good people in this place yet!

Will be waiting patiently, so how low will the dip be this time?

Another good vid explaining Enigma
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ubzqim0LE

Anything under $2.40 would be decent. But, I'm personally hoping for a drop to $2-2.20 to buy more.

Sounds likely, ENG had a huge boost these last 2 weeks and a dip would be very welcome.

meant for

Don't even engage the person who keeps posting these. There should be a general thread, instead he keeps spamming thread after thread. There's like five active ones at any moment, I can't wait for him to get banned already.

Ironically he's probably just trying to FUD so he can buy up more of the crypto he's interested in lol